Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,912 members, 7,802,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask (55705 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by favourbaby: 10:39pm On May 04, 2018
Their love don finish!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by northvietnam(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2018
Evablizin:
undecided

After all the butt grabbing,wearing up and down clothes(matching outfit),social media parading.

u sound so jealous...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by XingXhang(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2018
Hmm, saw it coming.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by Jfrankination(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by Lizilicious(f): 10:40pm On May 04, 2018
Ghana have gone
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by Ladynia2(f): 10:42pm On May 04, 2018
The holy spirit just told me to watch out for the assurance and the assuree

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by LyfeJennings(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2018
This Iceberg Slim guy na mumu boy. He's meant to be a Namibian or something. Ode okunrin. U dey nack babe wey be Omo aye, U dey flaunt am. If only t0t0 dey read meter, he for sabi wassup. Wey he suppose dey chop him thing coded so e go chop am for long
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by rickyrex(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2018
there was just a dumped, who dumped who we dont care
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by araoye22(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2018
[b][/b]and the yoruba daemons struck again[left][/left][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by asawanathegreat(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2018
ehinmowo:
I think celebrities are cursed with breakups
yes my broda, they are actually coursed and they need deliverance
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by gassbee: 10:48pm On May 04, 2018
Juliet deserves someone better, I don't like seeing pretty nice lady's heart get broken
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by Sagay212: 10:57pm On May 04, 2018
I hope he phucked her very well before they broke up.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by makydebbie(f): 11:01pm On May 04, 2018
mhisbliss:
Why is he grabbing her butt like the way hungry lagos touts grab fresh agege bread grin
He wants to remove it out of its socket. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by sparkwil(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2018
mhisbliss:
Why is he grabbing her butt like the way hungry lagos touts grab fresh agege bread grin

Epic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by sparkwil(m): 11:17pm On May 04, 2018
Ladynia2:

Choose your words carefully dear

Do not blaspheme
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by skallion7(m): 11:36pm On May 04, 2018
very senseless topic
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by yemi15(m): 12:02am On May 05, 2018
Tessyama1:
Is everything okay? Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has deleted all the lovely photos of her with her lover, Nigerian rapper, Iceberg Slim on Instagram.

The only photo of him she has on her page now is an advert for a product they did together in February.

Although Iceberg still has photos of her on his page, but the last time the pair posted photos of themselves was in March, when they traveled to São Tomé island for a baecation to celebrate Juliet Ibrahim's birthday.

The pair gave fans major relationship goals by posting series of cute loved-up photos of themselves on their social media pages, as well as getting matching tattoos.

Juliet and Iceberg who were never shy of flaunting their love for each other also no longer attend  events together, unlike them.

Now, some of their fans are asking questions if the two are dating, while others are speculating that the pair have broken up.

Juliet Ibrahim and Iceberg Slim stole the heart of many when they started dating last year and were one of the most talked about couples in the entertainment industry.

Let's hope all is well and they are just trying to stay lowkey.

See more; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/juliet-ibrahim-deletes-photos-of-iceberg-slim-from-her-instagram.html

Women and bad rough guys smh! Even a single mother is involved in this!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by iamedwin1995: 12:54am On May 05, 2018
what is my business
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by hokafor(m): 12:58am On May 05, 2018
Ice beg come and sign off officially let the next person take over no wasting time.the woman needs everyday service
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by piagetskinner(m): 1:05am On May 05, 2018
upon all the ass grabbing and social media drama....

nawa oo..it still didn't last...

abeg if ure in a relationship with somebody..keep it to urself
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by Nobody: 1:14am On May 05, 2018
IamD18:
I just remembered Davido and Chioma shocked

I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

Who takes davido serious when it comes to relationship? I dey pity any girl when date Scorpio guy or any guy when date Scorpio girl.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by Siga: 2:39am On May 05, 2018
People be believing they are done.... Don't conclude a beg....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by Floopyeddie411: 2:51am On May 05, 2018
grin hee hee hee � common sense ain’t common
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:29am On May 05, 2018
Ladynia2:

Awon aye tun de o o o shocked shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by tintedniggz(m): 4:40am On May 05, 2018
If you ask me, nah who I go ask?��
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by dinachi(m): 6:17am On May 05, 2018
Tessyama1:
Is everything okay? Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has deleted all the lovely photos of her with her lover, Nigerian rapper, Iceberg Slim on Instagram.

The only photo of him she has on her page now is an advert for a product they did together in February.

Although Iceberg still has photos of her on his page, but the last time the pair posted photos of themselves was in March, when they traveled to São Tomé island for a baecation to celebrate Juliet Ibrahim's birthday.

The pair gave fans major relationship goals by posting series of cute loved-up photos of themselves on their social media pages, as well as getting matching tattoos.

Juliet and Iceberg who were never shy of flaunting their love for each other also no longer attend  events together, unlike them.

Now, some of their fans are asking questions if the two are dating, while others are speculating that the pair have broken up.

Juliet Ibrahim and Iceberg Slim stole the heart of many when they started dating last year and were one of the most talked about couples in the entertainment industry.

Let's hope all is well and they are just trying to stay lowkey.

See more; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/juliet-ibrahim-deletes-photos-of-iceberg-slim-from-her-instagram.html

Juliet Ibrahim is a hardcore lesbian! I have always known that. Lesbians do not have emotional attachment to men. I knew it won't last.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by ticker(m): 6:23am On May 05, 2018
IamD18:
I just remembered Davido and Chioma shocked

I hope it's not what I'm thinking.
funny guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by Nobody: 6:34am On May 05, 2018
Hmmmm.

I really don't like used items.

Especially, flaunted used items.

And someone is expected to marry a woman like this again.

Iranu, abasha!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by talk2percy(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2018
I said it, and another thing wey people dunno and may find difficult to believe is that Juliet is a lesbian!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by EternalBeing: 6:53am On May 05, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Those who make noise about their relationships are trying to cover up underlying problems.

Toto Decay made more noise than a colonial-era train when she was married to Churchill. Today, they're apart.

When you have something precious, you shut up your mouth and protect it be it money, gold, documents or bae.
Word!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask by semyman: 7:07am On May 05, 2018
Who says there are no lazy youths everywhere?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology / Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" / Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.