Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? (27811 Views)

Break Up With A Friend Vs A Partner. Which Hurts More? Ft. Yinka | Ep. 62 / Don't Be A Jealous Partner. / Ways Of Dealing With A Jealous Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 6:48am On May 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I want to have a jealous partner but not a violent one cheesy

I want to experience how a man get jealous.. I'm a non-jealous type of person & "you attraction what you are" ...So i never experienced it yet... I bet it's so cute seeing him blushing wink grin
n winkice one
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 6:52am On May 05, 2018
meolaniyi:
you cheatba lot, thats you dont like jealous partner
but it doesn't matter seriously, I dnt need to cheat Before I can prefer a non jealous partner to jealous one, I just love peace
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by sisisioge: 6:53am On May 05, 2018
Non jealous. Although I hardly ever make any bobo I am into feel the need to be jealous but I love those that aren't bothered at all. I no like wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 6:54am On May 05, 2018
WinningSun:
non jealous lover have no real feelings
u r right bt again, pple deal with emotions in different ways
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by nowpresence(f): 6:54am On May 05, 2018
A certain amount of jealousy is needed in a relationship. Even the Bible says, God is a jealous God.

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Goldengold2(f): 6:56am On May 05, 2018
Cutehector:
lol don't take it serious. We have a thing on nairaland.
tor smiley
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:04am On May 05, 2018
I prefer a jealous partner but don't overdo it

1 Like

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by daveson2020(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2018
1)jealousy can be defined as a lack of trust in a relationship. 2)jealousy can be defined as immaturity. 3)a jealous partner is a person who lacks self control and a threator. 4)jealousy is a big threat to love, understanding, trust etc. 5)jealously is part of lacking self esteem. 6)any jealous person sees his/her self as not good enough to his /her partner. So say no to jealousy. A jealous person is equal to a killer.

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:22am On May 05, 2018
I'm not a jealous guy. You can't be a player and hate a player.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Lumig: 7:36am On May 05, 2018
Goldengold2:
Was actually discussing with my friends and I get to know that people have different perspectives on their partners been jealous. What do u think about this house? Guys do u respect a jealous partner cos u think he/she loves u or a non jealous partner cos u think he/she is mature to control his/her emotions? Over to u my people.
... Be careful of a jealous partner, because he/she can kill if overwhelmed by the jealousy

1 Like

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Sarang(f): 7:36am On May 05, 2018
MicroBox:
Sometime jealousy is born out of greed !
Jealousy is born out of Pride !!
Jealousy is born out of care. !!!
Jealousy is born out of true love !!!!

you've said it all!
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Sarang(f): 7:37am On May 05, 2018
Magnifik18:

Wrong perspective.

So your girlfriend/ boyfriend that's always jealous when you finance things for your parents and sisters/brothers or angry when you spend time with them is doing so out of love or wickedness, selfishness and greed ?

Not that type of jealousy biko..
Some people here are talking out of perspective grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Cupie22(f): 7:38am On May 05, 2018
Our God is a jealous God but for a partner it has to be limited as in control your emotions with maturity....some jealousy kills

1 Like

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Sarang(f): 7:43am On May 05, 2018
daveson2020:
1)jealousy can be defined as a lack of trust in a relationship. 2)jealousy can be defined as immaturity. 3)a jealous partner is a person who lacks self control and a threator. 4)jealousy is a big threat to love, understanding, trust etc. 5)jealously is part of lacking self esteem. 6)any jealous person sees his/her self as not good enough to his /her partner. So say no to jealousy. A jealous person is equal to a killer.

Lies
Lies
Lies
Lies
Lies
Just saying everything up there are lies e.g Violence kills not jealousy.. I am a jealous lover but I have never hurt anyone before, I am not immature,I have self-control enough that I'd never cheat someone I love, I have loved, I am confident, I see my partner as better than I am,I have never killed anyone. I have trust issues yes but only that.. Everything else there are lies! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by magnaija: 7:51am On May 05, 2018
NaijaElba:

I am sure you are cheating on her.

"You are sure" smh!

All men are not the same, that's the difference between you and I.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by princfred(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2018
AstroG:
There is a Limit to Every Jealously in Relationships,if it passes that limit,then its STUPIDITY
Exactly.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by ptreasure(f): 7:59am On May 05, 2018
I prefer a non-jealous but trust-worthy partner

1 Like

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Sluvist(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2018
True love must have some certain degree of jealousy, but understanding, trust and maturity determines the level of peace of the relationship.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Jamie90(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2018
Those who get jealous are mostly cheats.

You go out bleep your side boo hard; you came back and found your main boo sitting so close to the opposite gender chatting amidst laughter.

Hell will break lose cos you'd imagine they had fuccked.

Itza simple

Jealous is borne mostly out of stupidity. Jealous people are emotional freaks. People would overcome jealousy If they reason with a rational mind.

With that said, I am not the jealous type.

If you give me obvious reasons to doubt you, I'd very angry at you, not jealous.

Finally, jealousy is weakness. Don't even dare go biblical on me cos what God has for us is agape love; not the one we have for our partners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by babzlim(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2018
I saved my Mom's number as" My first love" my phone rang ... just out of jealously she picked it and screamed at the caller, never call this line ever again that we are getting married pretty soon.

Guess what my mom called back saying MY FRIEND MY SON WILL NEVER MARRY YOU ... OVER MY DEAD BODY.

Jealous partner will police you till u get frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by princfred(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2018
I can't be jealous that my girl is playing with other guys she has every right to communicate with whoever. How is that my business? Only if she fu'ks another guy can make me jealous or maybe thats more of anger than jealousy but then, if i fu'k other girls too the anger may just disappear.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Prettyenit18(f): 8:50am On May 05, 2018
smiley Hi, jealousy means fear of losing someone you love.
I believe that if someone is not afraid to lose you then they don't love you.
Macgreat:
I'll say it anywhere Jealousy has nothing in LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nature8(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2018
I prefer a jealous type, simple
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Mcy56(f): 9:52am On May 05, 2018
Moderate jealousy and not the extreme one.
Too much of jealousy brings quarrel and lack of peace of mind in the relationship.
When there is trust and understanding, the jealousy will be mimimal

1 Like

Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by keezy125(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2018
TO THE GUYS... if he is jealous, he truly loves you
TO THE GIRLS ... if she is jealous, she is s cheat
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2018
Safiaa:
exactly.
Na so buddy
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Euphorica(f): 11:12am On May 05, 2018
SunnyBlaze1:
he that is not jealous is not in love ~ Saint Augustine

cheesy cheesy
But not acid level ɓiƙo

Supported dr
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 05, 2018
Sarang:

Not that type of jealousy biko..
Some people here are talking out of perspective grin cheesy

Pls enlighten me with the type of jealousy you mean Sir/Ma'am. Knowledge is power smiley
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by zyzxx(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2018
Goldengold2:
u r right
you sound confuse to me.
You want your guy not to be jealous and you saying he is right?

Well my conclusion, when you have something You love, cherish and dont want to loose, you will definately jealous

A guy talked about simplicity!
That how she will take you simple. It two way Thing, it Either you are taken by another lady or she is taken by another man With her simplicity then she will wise up.
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by zyzxx(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2018
Safiaa:
exactly.
happy birthday LLNP
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Diamond23(f): 11:39am On May 05, 2018
Frm jealously to stalking and maybe murder.....pls I still luv my life Nd need a breathing space. Don’t need any one to suffocate me in d name of luv. I prefer non- jealous type. !
Re: Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Angy55(f): 11:50am On May 05, 2018
Jamie90:
Those who get jealous are mostly cheats.

You go out bleep your side boo hard; you came back and found your main boo sitting so close to the opposite gender chatting amidst laughter.

Hell will break lose cos you'd imagine they had fuccked.

Itza simple

Jealous is borne mostly out of stupidity. Jealous people are emotional freaks. People would overcome jealousy If they reason with a rational mind.

With that said, I am not the jealous type.

If you give me obvious reasons to doubt you, I'd very angry at you, not jealous.

Finally, jealousy is weakness. Don't even dare go biblical on me cos what God has for us is agape love; not the one we have for our partners

Oga ooh, you nailed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.