Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,663 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 (14261 Views)

PZ Cussons OND/Graduate Job Recruitment [Deadline: 05/Jun/19] / PZ Cussons Graduate & Non-Graduate Recruitment 2019 / PZ Cussons Nationwide Recruitment For Graduate Trainees, October 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Princeston7: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
Same here

Oakconsults:

Wow, just got the invite for the field assessment. It's slated for Tuesday 26th-Thursday 28th
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Ojebo: 4:42am On Jun 22, 2018
I got a regret mail..didn't make it..wish u guys the Best. smiley

4 Likes

Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by aiyesavictor: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2018
Hello,...Pls, do anyone knows what to expect in the field assesment?
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by bestofwonder(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2018
mrbionic:
Please house I just got this SMS, so I decided to share it here so we can decipher its authenticity.

Dear Applicant,

You have been shortlisted for the Graduate Trainee (Sales) Assessment Test;
Date: Monday, 7th May, 2018
Venue: PZ Cussons Nig. Town Planning way, Ilupeju.

Please, my worry is that I stay far from Lagos and would not like to travel a far journey only to met recruitment agent.

Just got the text yesterday, please any information or hints would be greatly appreciated.. My test is on Wednesday.
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by floratutu: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
bestofwonder:

Just got the text yesterday, please any information or hints would be greatly appreciated.. My test is on Wednesday.

It's authentic
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by amahcliff: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pls, how do I get to
PZ Cussons, 45/47 Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos. Mine test is on Friday
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by amahcliff: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
amahcliff:
Pls, how do I get to
PZ Cussons, 45/47 Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos. Mine test is on Friday
coming from mushin or ojuelegba
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Sommie2012: 4:34am On Oct 20, 2018
bestofwonder:

Mine is also on Wednesday... Let's connect @ bestofwonder
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by floratutu: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Sommie2012:

Mine is also on Wednesday... Let's connect @ bestofwonder

Please when did you get the text and is Lagos the address on your CV?
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Sommie2012: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
floratutu:

Please when did you get the text and is Lagos the address on your CV?

I got it last week Friday and test Lagos is my address
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Adebowale1608(m): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2018
Hi, have you gotten any feed back after the rest?

I mean the PZ test we wrote sometimes in mid-october

bestofwonder:

1 Like

Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Cheekah212(m): 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
Adebowale1608:
Hi, have you gotten any feed back after the rest?

I mean the PZ test we wrote sometimes in mid-october

I'm yet to hear from them as well. I wrote the test on the 19th of October and no feedback ever since. Not sure what's going on. Have you heard anything?
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by sojiadebo(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2018
During my own session, Aramide (the HR lady) said mails should start rolling out by the last week in November.
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Jaykay18: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
[color=#006600][/color please I would like to ask, what was the field assessment all about
Oakconsults:

Wow, just got the invite for the field assessment. It's slated for Tuesday 26th-Thursday 28th
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Jaykay18: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Helo everyone... Please who has an idea of what the field assessment is all about...
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by geco888(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jaykay18:
Helo everyone... Please who has an idea of what the field assessment is all about...
cry

Congrats on getting invited. How many persons from your group was invited for the field assessment?
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Veyk(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2018
Good morning. Is there anybody that have an idea if PZ has invited people for the next stage. This is the last day of November nd the last week too......
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Arolamboolamide(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2018
Massive Recruitment for the Role of Sales Consultants

olamide@eoutsource.net

Our client is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions. We excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.

The Job requires you to have
• Equal Opportunities: FEMALES are advised to apply.
• A minimum of B.Sc Degree
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a client facing role (Business Development, Customer Success, Client Services, Relationship Management)
• Microsoft Excel proficiency is a MUST
• Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Motivated & with a positive attitude, self-driven with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Aggressive, presentable, flexible and teachable.

Method of Application

CV must be detailed and provide clear answers to the job requirements. In addition, CV should contain:
• Your most relevant accomplishments in Sales & Business Development as an individual and as a team
• Your current monthly net (after statutory deductions, cash element only)
• Your current annual gross (cash element only)

SEND YOUR CV TO olamide@eoutsource.net
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Vsammi1: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
Veyk:
Good morning. Is there anybody that have an idea if PZ has invited people for the next stage. This is the last day of November nd the last week too......

Yes, some people have been invited for the 3days field assessment.
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Veyk(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
Vsammi1:

Yes, some people have been invited for the 3days field assessment.
Were you called for field assessment?
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Veyk(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jaykay18:

When were you called for assessment center?
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Vsammi1: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Dblaiz(f): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 by Dblaiz(f): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
MKKO:
Please how did you guys apply ?

You can search on google or better still, you can check out popular job sites like jobberman, hotnigerianjobs etc.
You can also check out some free PZ Cussons past questions here. I'm sure you'll be able to know what to expect when you're done practicing.
https://studygurru.com/pz-cussons-aptitude-test-past-questions-and-answers-free-copy/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S&S Hotels And Suites Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Urgent Recruitment For Nd/nce Holders In Abuja! / Society For Family Health (SFH) Fresh Job Recruitment (17 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.