Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (53667 Views)

Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by naptu2: 12:41am On May 05, 2018
Heavily armed robbers attacked 5 banks and a police station in Offa, Kwara State on April 5th, killing 9 policemen and several civillians.

The police have now released pictures of the robbers and offered a five million naira reward to anybody that provides information that leads to the arrest of the robbers.

See previous threads. https://www.nairaland.com/4437150/armed-robbery-attack-bank-offa

https://www.nairaland.com/4439640/offa-bank-robbery-lost-nine

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG_News/status/992435146115768320

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by naptu2: 12:41am On May 05, 2018
More pictures.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by naptu2: 12:41am On May 05, 2018
Reactions.

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by bizza45: 12:56am On May 05, 2018
the last time police released suspected armed robbers photographs and offered a reward, the boy who told d police where the armed robbers were hiding was killed after 3days with his whole family. am not saying u should not report to the police if u c d armed robbers whose pics were released to the public but use your head oo

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by LordsApostle: 2:16am On May 05, 2018
And you got this information how? Who is the said boy?
bizza45:
the last time police released suspected armed robbers photographs and offered a reward, the boy who told d police where the armed robbers were hiding was killed after 3days with his whole family. am not saying u should not report to the police if u c d armed robbers whose pics were released to the public but use your head oo

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by bizza45: 7:15am On May 05, 2018
LordsApostle:
And you got this information how? Who is the said boy?

he lives in my area baba so i know what am talking about

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by rifasenate11(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2018
wicked boys, you want to steal and show force and you cannot steal in peace without killing innocent people.. tomorrow when you will marry and became a father and lose your child at young age you will be crying that God is not fair... ending up punishing your innocent wife and mother of your children.. nonsense,

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by maxiuc(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by lifestyle1(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2018
With the errors wey I they see for this tweet sef I nor trust if them go keep to thier word...

Goodluck!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by sotall(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2018
Lol!

One guy says one of the robbers looks like Dammy Krane....

The stigma/multiplier effect of committing crime. People now associate crime with you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Lomprico2: 7:43am On May 05, 2018
How will someone identify the ones with covered face?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Tellemall: 7:43am On May 05, 2018
How much money did the robbers make away with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Firefire(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2018
We need this part of the CCTV recording showing their faces. Nigerians will Fish out the demons within 60 days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Alejoc(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2018
Somebody somewhere sabi one of them

Pls speak up!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by nairalandfreak(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2018
Taught they initially claimed that they have arrested them? Must Nigerian police always release false information?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Bossontop(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2018
undecided
Information to NIGERIAN police??...me?? Make I hear say I near dat place even if I get info......instead of N5M na 5M beating u go chop say u b one of dem

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Sarang(f): 7:45am On May 05, 2018
Naija police grin
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by ednut1(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2018
After how many days . pple wey go don ja go ghana or ivory coast. I pray they are caught sha .

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Samirana360(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2018
OK...buh I tot d police have arrested them
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by lilfreezy: 7:46am On May 05, 2018
If them born anybody well, call police tell them say you sabi them grin
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by dollarsplenty(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2018
what if a person knows only one of them and at the end, police claim you know one out of 30 robbers, then divide 5m by 30?

If you know any of them, call with unregistered sim ( dont go to police station) and don't expect any reward from police. police can't be trusted. Do it the the sake of God and Justice.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Slikbae: 7:46am On May 05, 2018
Stupid murderers.

Stupid country. If only the government had the biometrics of every citizen, they would've caught these fools in minutes.

6 Likes

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Pavore9: 7:46am On May 05, 2018
Some who know the faces will be scared to give info because of the lack of confidence in the Police. If one must, send info via a newly created email account and IP on ghost-mode and FORGET about the N5m as the Nigerian Police is not your friend.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by tgmservice: 7:47am On May 05, 2018
bizza45:

he lives in my area baba so i know what am talking about
Born liar

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by oyetunder(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2018
angrywhen the same police will leak my name to any of the deadly robber after I don talk...will 5M protect me from the anger of such criminal? Ad at now I am even too buharitically lazy to look at the images of the most wanted wicked robbers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by unknownsolja: 7:47am On May 05, 2018
ordinary 5M..nigerian police no day like make nigerians chop their money and they like to collect from us everyday

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by shimardoil: 7:47am On May 05, 2018
They will surely be exposed some day by His grace
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by Grafixnuel(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, please can someone remind me the moniker of the nairalander that creates threads like (20 things to relate to) and so on... Thanks and God bless kiss
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by killuminati(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2018
Video or....
Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by IMASTEX: 7:48am On May 05, 2018
Crimes would have been lot more easier to crack if the informer can be offered security. The Nigeria Police needs to build more on the trust level with the citizens until then. . . .Hmmm. Secondly, more offers like this will keep coming until the system of policing changed to intelligence policing. You can't recruit school cert give them guns and even deploy them to be parading about like bees with politicians and guarding other individuals and expect result.

2 Likes

Re: Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information by akindele91(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2018
This guys wicked ooo... How can he call a heavily armed thief Dammy Keane?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilux Owner Killed In Zamfara Today By Unknown Men (photos) / Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.