Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Education In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education In Nigeria (217 Views)

University Education In Nigeria NOW Is A Waste Of Time. My Opinion / The Saddening Collapse Of Education In Nigeria / WAEC Rating Highlights Dwindling Fortunes Of Education In South-west Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education In Nigeria by TheIlliterate: 1:43am On May 05, 2018
Millions of jobless graduates every year like they all studied fishery. To an average Nigerian Garri and sugar is our best grocery. To say the truth I don't understand poetry. I only see it as scattered grains inside a poultry. Young boys and girls soliloquizing like they are chanting their rosary. Innocent people who find themselves in an unending misery. The third world countries are producing machinery. For more than a century Nigeria is still making enquiry. For five years some states are yet to pay salary. Everyday is the governors' birthday happy and merry. And they know that we all are living in adject penury. Some say education is paramount, it's all for Thievery. Teaching us things that our brains cannot carry. We study day and night just to memorise theory. But we are not able to explain binary. What can we do to ameliorate this mental injury. Those without certificate have suffered in this country. Whenever they try to prove a point you say it's dissatisfactory. judge me by what I know stop being discriminatory. They can help you with intellectual surgery. Our educational system is dead it's self congratulatory. professors with the highest titles, in reality it's all complementary. BBC MMM 419 TVC it is hallucinatory. For them to explain 2+2 they make it sound extraordinary. You hear words like Hypo pituitary , Me thy mercury. Excuse me sir, why do you confuse us with this vocabulary. He says“ that is what make my explanation classificatory". At the end nothing looks corroboratory. The conservative students would shout that's satisfactory!. These are facts I swear they are not exaggeratory. Nothing is working in this country we need ideas that are revolutionary. When Big Brother Naija becomes our most educative documentary. And you walk around on every lips you hear the commentary. Ritualists and Oloshos are our most celebrated beneficiary. When going to school to gain knowledge becomes obligatory. And more than a million naira paid as precursory. Which ends with NYSC salutary. Even if these students studied Chemistry. They are not competent to work as mama Nkechi liquid soap secretary. In 21st century university degree shouldn't be mandatory. You'll understand this if you're a visionary. I'm not saying we should to military. Old men declare wars but its the youths that take up weaponry. As youths let's discuss discovery. Not senseless beauty pageantry. We need new think tank to rebuild our industry. And come together to rewrite our history. If I've inadvertently hurt your feelings, I say I'm Sorry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Evaluation Of Liquidity Assets Management In First Bank Of Nigeria / Heavy Metal Distribution In Sediment / Affordable Universities In The Philippines For Any Program Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.