Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Austria Waka - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Austria Waka (1859 Views)

Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austria Waka by gokecont(m): 4:07am On May 05, 2018
Hello guys, I need someone to guide me on how i can reschedule my appointment at the Austrian embassy, I booked a reservation for the legalization of document on 4th of may 2018 and was schedule for 8/1/2018 which will be too late for the processing of my admission into JOHANNES KEPLER UNIVERSITY at Linz Austria.

i will be so glad if can i be be reschedule for may or June because i will need to send my document  back to the JOHANNES KEPLER UNIVERSITY after the legalization for my admission letter which i will need to resume for the winter semester that will commence 1st of October 2018.

Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: Austria Waka by KendrickAyomide: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
gokecont:
Hello guys, I need someone to guide me on how i can reschedule my appointment at the Austrian embassy, I booked a reservation for the legalization of document on 4th of may 2018 and was schedule for 8/1/2018 which will be too late for the processing of my admission into JOHANNES KEPLER UNIVERSITY at Linz Austria.

i will be so glad if can i be be reschedule for may or June because i will need to send my document  back to the JOHANNES KEPLER UNIVERSITY after the legalization for my admission letter which i will need to resume for the winter semester that will commence 1st of October 2018.

Thanks in Anticipation.

bros are you in Austria now?
Re: Austria Waka by gokecont(m): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
bros are you in Austria now?

Not yet sir
Re: Austria Waka by KendrickAyomide: 5:33am On Aug 10, 2019
gokecont:

Not yet sir
can you please tell me how it went ? Me self wan try boss, i need experience. No vex
Re: Austria Waka by gokecont(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
can you please tell me how it went ? Me self wan try boss, i need experience. No vex

The matter long hoo! Call : 08087580377
Re: Austria Waka by KendrickAyomide: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
gokecont:

The matter long hoo! Call : 08087580377
bro, I've been trying your number, e no they go. I even sent a message on WhatsApp
Re: Austria Waka by twinbarbs(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2023
gokecont:

Thanks in Anticipation.

did you later do it?

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) / One Too Many Stories Of Loneliness And Disillusion In Canada: Way Forward / Canada Visitor's Visa To Work Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.