Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Anti Venom Remedy (snake, Scorpion Bites) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anti Venom Remedy (snake, Scorpion Bites) (834 Views)

Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex / Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anti Venom Remedy (snake, Scorpion Bites) by misgab: 5:42am On May 05, 2018
ANTI -SNAKE/SCORPION BITES*
_*(Nichoke Dietary Consultancy)*_

*Have been taking care of scorpion bite since dawn?*

*Please if you are bitten by a scorpion/snake, hope you know there are ways you can curb it without going to the hospital?*

*Reason am always nagging on ginger, turmeric, garlic, cinnamon to cook not maggi.*

*Well, it saved me today.*

*I equally had limes at home.*

*The moment I heard a scream, what's that?*

_*Scorpion!!!*_

*" Scorpion in my house ?"*

*"Yes, it bite me from the bed"*

*" OK, papa get me the limes in the fridge please. "*

*I tore the spot, ensured blood spilled, then placed the lime there to magnetize the poisons.*

*The moment he told me the pain was gone, I removed it.*

*Then made a paste of garlic and rubbed on his swollen leg and in 1 min, Gbam!*

*Everything disappeared!*
*He's off for work this morning.*

*This is exactly same thing I do for snake bites.*

*Whether you squeeze or just cut the fruit and place on the bloody leg, the important thing is contact with the blood.*

*You will gradually feel the pain going out of you.*

*Please let's all try and have these things in our homes.*

*Even if you want to live your life anyhow, these are for rainy days.*

*Do exactly what I did, even if its a snake.*

*After removing the poisons with lime, make a paste of any of the four herbs listed above and apply then rest.*

*You don't need any Ambulance.*

*You need not some chemicals either.*

*I don't joke with citrus fruits, they are always in my house.*

*Oranges, lemons, and limes. Because they save me.*

*Anytime I urinate and it's yellow, " papa, boil ginger in water for me."*

*He brings the ginger water for me, I squeeze in orange, lemons, limes, drink.*

*And the next urine will be clear again.*

*Any time my urine is smelly, because of my love for excess protein, I do same.*

And before you know it
this leads to the kidney issues you hear of on a daily basis

*Because people do not have this secret, they run to the hospitals and compound everything.*

*I just leaked a secret now.*
*So that whenever you get any strange color of urine, or smells foul, do the needful.*

*I expect we always apply everything we learn here.*

_*Thank you all.*_
_*Please share as received.*_

1 Like

Re: Anti Venom Remedy (snake, Scorpion Bites) by ojkalito(m): 6:02am On May 05, 2018
Worth reading and I hope this information is at least 80% true
Re: Anti Venom Remedy (snake, Scorpion Bites) by GraGra247(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2018
Good info and also hoping it's not false cos lives could be lost if it is.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Thought Of Changing Your Surname? Some Names Are Weird.... / Household Items At Giveaway Prices - Jan 2019 / Dying Dad Shares Final Beer With Sons- 'that Moment Meant So Much To Him'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.