Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend (32511 Views)

My Amazing Pre Wedding Pictures / Oil Meets Defence In Amazing Pre Wedding Photos / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by rawpadgin(m): 10:25am On May 05, 2018
mrphysics:
grin grin

What about you or you never reach to marry?

Lovely images. They look good together
lol

Still searching
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by rawpadgin(m): 10:27am On May 05, 2018
sunkanmihassan1:
These ones that are still supposed to be in school
the guy will be 33 this year

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by nowpresence(f): 10:30am On May 05, 2018
biacan:
The guy looks like a G boy
na wa o you just vomit wetin I wan talk
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by franchasng: 10:33am On May 05, 2018
Men keep marrying all the girls that have big ukwu, who will marry the ladies with flat ukwu, maybe fulani herdsmen will cry cry Hmmm

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Lomprico2: 10:47am On May 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
thanks babe

Make ur fiance catch u!
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Twoclans(f): 10:56am On May 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Marriage isn't for everyone.
Because you see me wearing a wedding band doesn't mean you should have one too.

I'm tired of seeing Pre-wedding pictures of folks who you are certain their destiny is to end up as convicts and expect me to wish them a happy married life.

And what's with the craze for pre-wedding pictures?
Our parents and grandparents who had the best and most tolerant marriages didn't do this.
Folks with the best relationships don't do this either.

Your photos are for your consumption alone. They belong to your album and not for the public's scrutiny or validation.
So if you choose to release an ugly, mediocre photoshoot, don't call us "bad-belle" when we tell you the gory story your pictures tell.

You are really in a bad mood this morning undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by eminemkayc: 11:08am On May 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm tired of seeing Pre-wedding pictures of folks who you are certain their destiny is to end up as convicts and expect me to wish them a happy married life.

Our parents and grandparents who had the best and most tolerant marriages didn't do this.

Your photos are for your consumption alone. They belong to your album and not for the public's scrutiny or validation.
So if you choose to release an ugly, mediocre photoshoot, don't call us "bad-belle" when we tell you the gory story your pictures tell.

I completely agree with this write up. Especially with the third and last paragraph.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Daraph(m): 11:11am On May 05, 2018
Celebrate with me, I am a year older today.. Show me love pls

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Sagay212: 11:21am On May 05, 2018
what exactly is amazing about the pictures?

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Mbcastrol(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2018
OboOlora:
U can never go wrong with a pair of white sneakers and blue jeans, even if u r rocking fake!

Oh lawd cheesy
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by ufuosman(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2018
Cute
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by derrydinny: 12:07pm On May 05, 2018
whenever I see people calling ugly photos beautiful, I always wonder if they are blind or they don't know what beautiful means, it is not a must to snap before wedding and if you must do, make it nice and sophisticated
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Lovine: 12:15pm On May 05, 2018
Are they really matured for marriage?
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by dopemama(f): 12:36pm On May 05, 2018
In a world so full of uncertainties, where children drop out of school as result of unforseen occurences,ARM Education Insurance plan is surest and safest way to protect their future! Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. Remember! We can never build the future for our children but we can build our children for the future... F.Roosevelt!.. Pls check my signature for more information!

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by symmetric: 12:39pm On May 05, 2018
CAN YOU LOSE WEIGHT WITH COCONUT OIL?

Just by adding our coconut oil to your diet, you can lose fat, especially the "dangerous" fat in the abdominal cavity.

Price: #3700 per litre

Contact
Symmetric Organic Products
08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by dreamwords: 12:42pm On May 05, 2018
If your husband is not tall. You are single
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by deebrain(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2018
Congrats
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Samyokporua(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As pessimistic as it may sound, you've said it all, every one wants to trend but finally, ionno why girls like g boys...do dey think they'll have the happily ever after thingy with dem?
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by rawpadgin(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2018
Lomprico2:

Make ur fiance catch u!
lol
Which fiance?
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by rawpadgin(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

honestly, ur stupidity knows no bounds

Just because u are worthless to the society doesn't mean everyone is like that

That guy is a graduate of mechanic engineering, currently working with wesco engineering limited in a shell facility & he is on six figures

Fool!
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Uzogopatruck: 6:18pm On May 05, 2018
SERIOUS DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN NIGERIAN/GHANA 2013/2017
ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/GAY/ IN NIGERIA, GHANA, ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT AFRICAN DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR IN NIGERIA VIA(+2349091495525)the only true legitimate agency for people who are seeking for rich and wealthy sugar mummy/daddy/lesbian/gay/ in Nigeria/Ghana u can also have the opportunity to attend our sugar mummies parties and the executive ladies and men parties by contacting Serious dating agency.
for all works of life, we covered all the state in Nigeria/Ghana,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized
by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION,read more
about us on our official
magazine called Serious dating magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service from January 2010 up till date ,So contact database administrator on…(+2349091495525)
we have links with ladies who are EXECUTIVES, BUSINESS DIRECTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, BIG TIME OIL LADIES, BANKERS, GOLD DEALERS, LADIES WHO OWNS THEIR OWN COMPANIES, OIL RIGS, AND we also have them in FOREIGN COUNTRIES, LIKE DUBAI LONDON, PARIS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we are around the world…. WE DELIVER UNIQUE, RELIABLE, CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE TO ALL OUR CLIENT But you must be very presentable, handsome, pretty and humble, you must also be very good on bed.
If you are very sure of yourself that you have all these qualities…. then contact Serious dating agency for hookup within 48 hours and make cool cash, anyone interested should start calling now for hookup…
NAME….uzogo Patrick
FB ID… Patrick uzogo
EMILE ADDRESS…uzogopatruck@gmail.COM
WHATSAPP NO….(09091495525) Patrick.[quote][/quote]
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by veeveanO(f): 6:19pm On May 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
honestly, ur stupidity knows no bounds

Just because u are worthless to the society doesn't mean everyone is like that

That guy is a graduate of mechanic engineering, currently working with wesco engineering limited in a shell facility & he is on six figures

Fool!
Must you expose all this details in order to prove a point??
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Uzogopatruck: 6:24pm On May 05, 2018
SERIOUS DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN NIGERIAN/GHANA 2013/2017
ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/GAY/ IN NIGERIA, GHANA, ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT AFRICAN DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR IN NIGERIA VIA(+2349091495525)the only true legitimate agency for people who are seeking for rich and wealthy sugar mummy/daddy/lesbian/gay/ in Nigeria/Ghana u can also have the opportunity to attend our sugar mummies parties and the executive ladies and men parties by contacting Serious dating agency.
for all works of life, we covered all the state in Nigeria/Ghana,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized
by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION,read more
about us on our official
magazine called Serious dating magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service from January 2010 up till date ,So contact database administrator on…(+2349091495525)
we have links with ladies who are EXECUTIVES, BUSINESS DIRECTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, BIG TIME OIL LADIES, BANKERS, GOLD DEALERS, LADIES WHO OWNS THEIR OWN COMPANIES, OIL RIGS, AND we also have them in FOREIGN COUNTRIES, LIKE DUBAI LONDON, PARIS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we are around the world…. WE DELIVER UNIQUE, RELIABLE, CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE TO ALL OUR CLIENT But you must be very presentable, handsome, pretty and humble, you must also be very good on bed.
If you are very sure of yourself that you have all these qualities…. then contact Serious dating agency for hookup within 48 hours and make cool cash, anyone interested should start calling now for hookup…
NAME….uzogo Patrick
FB ID… Patrick uzogo
EMILE ADDRESS…uzogopatruck@gmail.COM
WHATSAPP NO….(09091495525) Patrick.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by Gloriao(f): 2:50am On May 06, 2018
Wow. I see true love.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend by tegamarro(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2018
veeveanO:
Must you expose all this details in order to prove a point??
I'll love to be friends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) / Man Sues Fiancee For Calling Off Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.