Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds (1319 Views)

Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers / Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds by LoreDnz: 6:57am On May 05, 2018
met a girl 2years ago, she was still a student and resided in a state different from that in which I reside.

I proposed to her in between the two years and she agreed. I approached her parents to marry her but they refused and asked me to wait till she rounds up her education and I agreed.

In June last year, she had an accident that caused her to be hospitalised for close to 2 months. throughout the period, I wasn’t able to get time off work to visit her, but I did send money to cover the bills. naturally, she wasn’t pleased that I couldn’t come.

She was discharged by August and went back to school, she told me she was asked to come for weekly checkups but that the doctor who was a divorcee had told her not to bother and had instead, offered to come check on her regularly as he consulted close to where she lived and She agreed.

last week she told me that she had a confession to make to me which was that she had cheated on me with the doctor. she first told me that the doctor had taken advantage on her in her room and that it happened just once. I didn’t quite believe her and so I interrogated her further. I asked her to swear that it was just once and she got scared and told me that it was not once but on three occasions that they had had sex.

I still wasn’t satisfied as I observed she was hiding something, so I went further and asked her to swear a deadly oath. Then she confessed another version of the story stating that the first time was in a hotel. That the doctor had invited her for a drink and it became late for her to go back especially as it was also raining that night. Later on, the doctor asked her to follow him to his room so he could give her some money to get a cab. On reaching his room, she changed her mind to go because it was late and she said the doctor then made advances and put her on the bed shifted her panties and they ... Continue reading..
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds by ipobarecriminals: 7:06am On May 05, 2018
undecided ur mumu neva do u.How do u measure how many tym she spread legs wide apart.Flee from her b4 God leave u..May u not commit suicide on top of worthless/ useless prostitu2

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds by Olalan(m): 7:07am On May 05, 2018
Once a cheat always a cheat,
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds by Nobody: 7:12am On May 05, 2018
t
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds by ednut1(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2018
Mumu blogger with fake stories

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds by Nobody: 7:27am On May 05, 2018
I hate commenting on relationship thread, i dont just know why.
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds by Nobody: 10:26am On May 05, 2018
Bloody fake as_s blogger story angry
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds by Michelle55: 11:31am On May 05, 2018
undecided dust your ass and move on.. she's enjoying the doc's dick and giving you a sympathy tales of how it only happened thrice.. you just missed a dangerous time bomb!! if a woman truly loves you, she won't fancy or want another
Re: My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds by tonyxxx(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2018
Marriage is a relationship between two people who have learned the art of forgiveness. There's no point in getting married without first attaining emotional maturity.

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of Monitoring Spirits On Facebook / Which One Is Most Important in a Relationship? / Funny Tinder Date Conversation (pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.