Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo (28939 Views)

Omoni Oboli & Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by itspzpics(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2018
Beautiful actress who just turned 40yr old show off her beautiful family in one adorable photo.

So cute!

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/omoni-oboli-show-off-her-beautiful-family-in-new-adorable-photo/

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by itspzpics(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2018
Wow

See more adorable photos of Omoni Oboli family vacation photos here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/omoni-oboli-show-off-her-beautiful-family-in-new-adorable-photo/
Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by axcer: 7:15am On May 05, 2018
Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by Treasure17(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2018
Beautiful family to behold.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by roarik(f): 7:39am On May 05, 2018
this is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by itspzpics(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by SoapQueen(f): 1:45pm On May 05, 2018
Thank God. The members of staff at Radisson Blu will no longer peddle rumors that you were being fondled by a well-known politician.*side eyes*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by coken: 1:45pm On May 05, 2018
Amazing

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by peacengine(m): 1:45pm On May 05, 2018
grin It seems she's dieting? Too skinny for my liking

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by orinakpokel: 1:48pm On May 05, 2018
This is wonderful
Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by Flyemmyrate(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2018
wow....lovely!

So play play for movies this woman don born grown up children like this @ 40 mehnnn....

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by fastlane84: 1:52pm On May 05, 2018
money is good

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by escoly(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2018
Cute family...
Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by Shukusheka(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2018
peacengine:
I'm sure she and her husband do not care about your "liking".

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 05, 2018
SoapQueen:
Thank God. The members of staff at Radisson Blu will no longer peddle rumors that you were being fondled by a well-known politician.*side eyes*
na wa o
Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by Pavore9: 1:54pm On May 05, 2018
peacengine:

But to the liking of her husband and children, so your liking do not count!

12 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by opribo(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2018
The stories of battery, infidelity, lack of care that has characterized the marriages of our so called celebrity after all the public show of picture perfect marriages.
That has made me to realise that majority of them live false lives to impress their fans.

They present themselves like everything is so ok until something happens then you see the emptiness in them. So I don't fall for all their gimmicks.
This picture now is it intended to make us believe she holidays with her family during summer or to show us that she is cute or that she has grown kids or just to remain relevant.
Some news are not TTC worthy though.

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by opribo(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2018
The stories of battery, infidelity, lack of care that has characterized the marriages of our so called celebrity after all the public show of picture perfect marriages.
That has made me to realise that majority of them live false lives to impress their fans.

They present themselves like everything is so ok until something happens then you see the emptiness in them. So I don't fall for all their gimmicks.
This picture now is it intended to make us believe she holidays with her family during summer or to show us that she is cute or that she has grown kids or just to remain relevant.
Some news are not just frontpage worthy though.
Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by escoly(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2018
[quote author=itspzpics post=67294133]Beautiful actress who just turned 40yr old show off her beautiful family in one adorable photo.

So cute!

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/omoni-oboli-show-off-her-beautiful-family-in-new-adorable-photo/

@ 40 she isn't doing badly in her looks...beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by porshnuel: 2:09pm On May 05, 2018
nairaland renowned actress
Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by Okuchris(f): 2:10pm On May 05, 2018
so lovely
Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by Oblovon: 2:23pm On May 05, 2018
roarik:
this is beautiful.
Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by phantom(m): 2:27pm On May 05, 2018
opribo:

Some news are not just FTC worthy though.

SMH sad

4 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by blessingsonflee(f): 2:29pm On May 05, 2018
When did she start giving birth though her boys are all grown
Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by Olukat(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2018
peacengine:

Her looks her business
Isn't for you to like haba
Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by Cr7sBabe(f): 2:57pm On May 05, 2018
She actually looks like their sister! lovely stature...my likey

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by femi4: 3:06pm On May 05, 2018
Omo oni Boli is 40....how time flies
Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by Shalomc(f): 3:18pm On May 05, 2018
femi4:
Omo oni Boli is 40....how time flies
Yes. You can still amount to something. Don't give up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And 3 Sons In Adorable Family Photo by femi4: 3:27pm On May 05, 2018
Shalomc:

Yes. You can still amount to something. Don't give up.
you are not intellectual discern

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of CDQ And Banky W / Tayo Sobola Celebrates Birthday With Attractive Photos / Adaeze Aduaka Glows In Amazing Valentine Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.