Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away (1044 Views)

The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away by Tobechukwu2000: 8:02am On May 05, 2018
The revenge of one man part 1

The DPO then turned around and faced the window again as he still mourned the dead senator. His door then opened and closed again. “I said you can leave me will …” The DPO swirled his chair and stopped short when he saw a strange man smiling at him. “Hello DPO. I came to send you to where you will never return” The DPO instantly became scared, as he knew the meaning behind the spoken words. “You killed Senator Musa” “Yes and that truth will die with you because you are going to where he is” The police officer who had reached the ground floor suddenly remembered a message he was to tell the DPO. He instantly rushed upstairs. The killer instantly shot the DPO thrice and when he heard footsteps, he leaped on the DPO’s table, leaped high again to open the open able ceiling, and opened it before leaping again and the moment he closed it, the officer opened the door.

The link to the story
http://okadabooks.com/search?term=The+revenge+of+one+man+part+1

Re: A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away by Tobechukwu2000: 12:36pm On May 06, 2018
THE REVENGE OF ONE MAN PART 1
(AN EXTRACT)

That night the DPO sat on his chair in his office and faced the window. He remembered how Senator Musa helped him become the DPO.
That man did not deserve to die. People can be wicked
He faced the window of his office, which was second floor of the three storey building office when suddenly his door opened and it startled him he then swirled around to face a police officer.
“Yes?”
“Sir I came to check on you because I’m about to leave now”
“You can leave; I’ll switch off the lights when I’m done. You can tell the security man to leave”
“Okay sir”
The DPO then turned around and faced the window again as he still mourned the dead senator.
His door then opened and closed again.
“I said you can leave me will …” The DPO swirled his chair and stopped short when he saw a strange man smiling at him.
“Hello DPO. I came to send you to where you will never return”
The DPO instantly became scared, as he knew the meaning behind the spoken words.
“You killed Senator Musa”
“Yes and that truth will die with you because you are going to where he is”
The police officer who had reached the ground floor suddenly remembered a message he was to tell the DPO. He instantly rushed upstairs.
The killer instantly shot the DPO thrice and when he heard footsteps, he leaped on the DPO’s table, leaped high again to open the open able ceiling, and opened it before leaping again and the moment he closed it, the officer opened the door.
The officer froze and instantly began to panic. He then opened the door and rushed out to call for backup.
The killer climbed down and opened the door and instantly the officer turned and saw him.
“Freeze right there! This is the police!” He said and began to shoot at the killer “Freeze” He said and began to run, but the killer was apparently faster because the gap continued to increase at each step.
The officer then began to grow weary. The killer ran towards the window at the end of the hallway with so much speed and shot it at the edges.
This is a mistake. Damn it
The killer thought before he got to the window and jumped into the window and the impact with the cracks enabled it to shatter.
He fell from the second floor of the 3-storey building and then landed on the back seat of his roofless Ferrari. He rushed to the driver’s seat and drove off.

THE LINK TO THE STORY

Re: A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away by Tobechukwu2000: 12:57pm On May 07, 2018
WORD COUNT: 16069
PRICE: FREE
GENRE: MYSTERY
LINK TO THE STORY:

THIS STORY IS FREE FOR NOW. PLEASE WHEN YOU READ IT, LEAVE A COMMENT
Re: A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away by Tobechukwu2000: 8:16am On May 08, 2018
Hi guys, this story is really a interesting one and i would love it if you guys could rate my story and also drop comments when you download it. it would take my story out there.
Thanks to all that have downloaded my story, i am pleased
Re: A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away by Tobechukwu2000: 5:43pm On May 09, 2018
HELLO AGAIN.
For those that have downloaded my free ebook i must say that i am pleased. I just hope that the story actually pleases you.
I will be uploading the book 2 very soon so i want you all to be prepared for more conflict and fast-paced action.
Thank you
Re: A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away by Tobechukwu2000: 8:15pm On May 10, 2018
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited today why? Everyday i get only a download but today, i got up to 3 downloads and counting. this really makes me glad that you guys are taking your time to download my story. i do hope it satisfies you.
Thanks for your time
Re: A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away by Tobechukwu2000: 8:24pm On May 10, 2018
I still want to tell everyone that i have a blog that i would love you guys to check out like you are doing to my story
LINK: https://kingdomofgreatstories..com.ng
Re: A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away by Tobechukwu2000: 3:16pm On May 11, 2018
I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR GIVING MY STORY A CHANCE NOW I HAVE 8 DOWNLADS, I HOPE FOR MORE AND PLEASE DROP COMMENTS WHEN YOU READ IT.
THANKS AGAIN
THE LINK
Re: A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away by Tobechukwu2000: 3:17pm On May 22, 2018
HEY GUYS I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED THE PART 2 OF THIS STORY AND IT IS OUT
YOU CAN GET ON
http://okadabooks.com/search?term=the+revenge+of+one+man+part+2
CHECK IT OUT. IT WILL MEAN A LOT TO ME

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Best Writing Gigs [Tips From A "Senior" Writer] / Creatve Writing Workshop / If I Be A Poet - Sample Verse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.