Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] (14371 Views)

Nigerian Women Are The Best (pictures) / Which Of These Pictures Is Better [2 Images] / TheDAVIDO Fùck Guide: Which of These Pictures Is Better? [Screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 8:18am On May 05, 2018
I was scrolling through Aliexpress' t-shirt section and I came across a t-shirt with an image of a cat so I was inspired to come up with a harmless quote. If you misinterpret the quote, you're naughty. The quote is about a cat and nothing but a pussycat.

So, which of the designs is best?

Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2018
Which is the best? No 1, No 2, No 3, or No 4?
Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by benzene00: 10:11am On May 05, 2018
Dont mean to sound rude

But you don't have sense

17 Likes

Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by presented007(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2018
The downstares Pussy with no Cat wink wink

1 Like

Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by presented007(m): 10:15am On May 05, 2018
benzene00:
Dont mean to sound rude

But you don't have sense

You can share yours with him since your own is too much that it's now paining you

2 Likes

Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by austyn0(m): 10:55am On May 05, 2018
Laughs...
Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by Burgerlomo: 12:40pm On May 05, 2018
U no well @ all grin
Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by BoyHuncho(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2018
Baba ur mumu never still leave ur body grin after all these years

1 Like

Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2018
benzene00:
Dont mean to sound rude

But you don't have sense
I don't pick offence. I find ways to pick money out of it. This is why I'm always happy and I forgive easily. Learn!

Below is your comment and it's ready to be turned to money. Think and grow rich.

Do you know what is called Merch by Amazon? Now, open your browser and Google it.

You came here to see a vagina, but I showed you something worth more. It's called wisdom. Thank me later and remain blessed. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2018
BoyHuncho:
Baba ur mumu never still leave ur body grin after all these years
That's the fun part of life. Let the mumu leave and watch boredom or restlessness take over all in the name of trying to be responsible.

People don't really know what being responsible entails. Let's keep it a secret. A man who seeks wisdom will always give the people something to weed in his farm while he harvests the crop at last. Ancient wisdom.
Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2018
presented007:
The downstares Pussy with no Cat wink wink
Lol. That's not my intention. Read everything and don't skip. Don't be naughty.
Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by EmmySparky(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2018
op u try...clap for urself
Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by theunnamed: 10:22pm On May 05, 2018
benzene00:
Dont mean to sound rude

But you don't have sense

If you don't sound rude, he will think that you're just playing with him.

ilegendd doesn't have shishi sense! angry angry angry
Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by hayzed12345: 9:42pm On May 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
presented007:

You can share yours with him since your own is too much that it's now paining you
Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2018
Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2018
Try POD today and you won't regret.
Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by muyiwatosin: 10:59am On May 08, 2018
we all know these shirts are saying exactly what the reader thinks at first. thats the simple logic!
Re: My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] by NairaHercules(m): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless / Can You Marry A One Minute Man? / Man Left With An Erection While Standing Behind A Bikini Clad Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.