Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 AM

Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" (40933 Views)

Tiwa Savage Owns A N591,100 Drinking Cup (pics) / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) / Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by GistMoreTV: 11:21am On May 05, 2018
GistMore.com

Nigerian Dubai base big boy mompha gushes over his six year old son who celebrated his birthday few day ago with a surprised gift of multi millionaire new mansion.

He says his son is the youngest landlord who wears Gucci and still own a house, that he deserve some accolade.

See his post below...

The Youngest Landlord who wears Gucci and Still owns a House He deserves Some accolade cos he has paid his dues in Full #KINGBOBO #OBO

Gist from GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/my-son-wears-gucci-still-owns-a-house-he-deserves-some-accolade-mompha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by GistMoreTV: 11:22am On May 05, 2018
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Nobody: 11:24am On May 05, 2018
this world is funny sometimes

some have food and they are tired of it,some even beg to even taste garri but they cant afford themselves.

To ya'll legit hustler,God go bless our work,our hustling,this year na our year,inshalau!!

Now let make a poll for the real G

like king hushpuppi share master mompha

182 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by madridguy(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2018
Mompha really get time for hushdogpuppi
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Uyiii: 11:24am On May 05, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
this world is funny sometimes

some have food and they are tired of it,some even beg to even taste garri but they cant afford themselves.

To ya'll legit hustler,God go bless our work,our hustling,this year na our year,inshalau!!

Now let make a poll for the real G

like king hushpuppi share master mompha
you see your Lifesad, so you think hushpuppi and mompha will be claiming wealth superiority today if they were dependable on Nairaland likes and shares.

*Or does it mean, the highest NL shares you get will make you own a share from Seun;

*or there's a way you guys convert the Likes in NL to naira currency;

*or you just masturbate and release orgasm with the Likes and shares.
It has to be one of the above because seriously ayam not understanding
And finally, please add the prefix 'un' to your moniker, you haven't retired at allcheesy

RETIREDMUMU:

am sorry dear ur sorrow is over
I am not sorry monkey, your sorrow is not retired and it's still very much active.

Unrepentant and unretired sorrowcheesy
common gtf outta here, mumu.

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by goldbim(f): 11:37am On May 05, 2018
Smh!!i hope this guy's son won't grow up to hate his dad when he discovers his dad was using him to show off to his enemies instead of teaching him what humility is? lipsrsealed..nevertheless, best wishes..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Nobody: 11:46am On May 05, 2018
Uyiii:

you see your Lifesad, so you think hushpuppi and mompha will be claiming wealth superiority today if they were dependable on Nairaland likes and shares.

*Or does it mean, the highest NL shares you get will make you own a share from Seun;

It has to be one of the above because seriously ayam not understanding.
And finally, please add the prefix 'in' to your moniker, you haven't retired at allcheesy
am sorry dear ur sorrow is over

4 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by NLevents: 11:47am On May 05, 2018
Gucci family. wink
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Patrick33(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2018
Why this Gucci no dey just fine me for eye...
Aba boys don do fake plenty now original and fake just dey the same for me.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 05, 2018
goldbim:
Smh!!i hope this guy's son won't grow up to hate his dad when he discovers his dad was using him to show off to his enemies instead of teaching him what humility is? lipsrsealed..nevertheless, best wishes..
How will he grow up to hate his father?

A son born with a silver spoon and a dad being proud of his son, is now a showoff?

How did you know that the little kid don't have humility?

Broke people like you that puts on borrowed female pad, thinks they have an opinion..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by tallskinnyperv(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2018
goldbim:
ode..... broke babe

8 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by goldbim(f): 2:20pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
How will he grow up to hate his father?

A son born with a silver spoon and a dad being proud of his son, is now a showoff?

How did you know that the little kid don't have humility?

Broke people like you that puts on borrowed female pad, thinks they have an opinion..
I don't have any issue with your display of stupidity but refrain from quoting me because last time I checked you did not,do not and will never matter to me and please,extend my regards to females around you that still use rags/Ankara pieces for their monthly flow.

28 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by goldbim(f): 2:22pm On May 05, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
ode..... broke babe
oponu... A broke babe that is richer than your lifetime worth !!argue with your phone tongue.

13 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Narldon: 4:54pm On May 05, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by pat077: 4:54pm On May 05, 2018
Don't know this guy is this immature

8 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by danden18: 4:55pm On May 05, 2018
What else ?
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Thaheer(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by emeijeh(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2018
Mompha, if i

en, your head go correct.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Bossontop(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Iz dat all....ok

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Macgreat(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2018
You deserve Slap

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2018
but still use plastic spectacule

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by deafeyez: 4:57pm On May 05, 2018
Everyone have to work very hard for his family.
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by fotadmowmend(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2018
All is vanity

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by vincentjk(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2018
Iron your shirt Mr Gucci

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 05, 2018
Ur pikin worwor sha

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by wildcatter23(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2018
Is that all?

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Chucksonline: 5:01pm On May 05, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

Nigerian Dubai base big boy mompha gushes over his six year old son who celebrated his birthday few day ago with a surprised gift of multi millionaire new mansion.

He says his son is the youngest landlord who wears Gucci and still own a house, that he deserve some accolade.

See his post below...

The Youngest Landlord who wears Gucci and Still owns a House He deserves Some accolade cos he has paid his dues in Full #KINGBOBO #OBO

Gist from GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/my-son-wears-gucci-still-owns-a-house-he-deserves-some-accolade-mompha
This guy is really taking the shine off hushpuppy .
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by slawomir: 5:01pm On May 05, 2018
isoright
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by LessNoise: 5:01pm On May 05, 2018
Uyiii:

And finally, please add the prefix 'un' to your moniker, you haven't retired at allcheesy

10 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Deltayankeeboi: 5:02pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by Diso60090(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2018
Uyiii:

Like for ya dickhead

Share for ya pussyhead

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Muhammed Awal Mustapha, My Son, Wears Gucci & Owns A House" by oyetunder(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2018
shocked who gave you accolades when youowere sleeping with his mum? Are now jobless that you and lazy that you are yelling us to give your kid or you accolades? Go and cook accolades and serve thyself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delayoh Cheddas Posts His Pics In Pants On Facebook / Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu / I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.