Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 PM

How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos (54234 Views)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by dominique(f): 8:38pm On May 05, 2018
diamond88:

It happened.

MA hope u still remember me

Just2endowed?
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by gly2ken: 8:40pm On May 05, 2018
In my place in Ika land of Delta State, it used to kill the man whose wife is cheating and we were losing our men until, our elders had to change it. Now it kill the woman that is cheating.

2 Likes

Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by kelvin97(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2018
Oshomole daughter is the wife 2 the younger brother of the deceased
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by bizzibodi(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2018
Those pple share d same traditional with us,but y is joystik so sweet.
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by OkoAnike(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2018
Katier00:
I don't believe that was what killed the man. With the high rate of infidelity in our society, 70% of our men for don die. Anyway Rip

It will only have effect on the man after he discovered it and kept it under the carpet...

As long as he didn't know, he is good

1 Like

Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 05, 2018
what kinda Rubbish is this?
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by RealDannie(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2018
SirBunky85:
yes and after d woman die too,if her maternal family fails to do the sacrifice,naso dem go dey die dey go .even if na ur son wey don grow mistakenly sees both parents making love,u must sacrifice goat but if its ur daughter dat sees both parents banging,no problems

No real wa, this one strong

1 Like

Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by elonize(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2018
My mum always told me these things are real
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by SirBunky85(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2018
RealDannie:

I dey tell u
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by Bahddo(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2018
RealDannie:
This their gods in delta doesn't tolerate cheating...I thought it was all a joke when a friend told me about it.

RIP TO THE DEAD!

And for the wife and her cheating partner, I hope they are satisfied now
those gods are stupid then. They would kill the innocent mate and leave the cheating spouse?
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by SirBunky85(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2018
RealDannie:

I dey tell u.as a married woman from my side,u dont hug a man other dan your husband
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by RealDannie(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2018
SirBunky85:
I dey tell u.as a married woman from my side,u dont hug a man other dan your husband

shocked
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by RealDannie(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2018
Bahddo:
those gods are stupid then. They would kill the innocent mate and leave the cheating spouse?

That's the part I don't understand
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by ehispapa(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2018
Katier00:
I don't believe that was what killed the man. With the high rate of infidelity in our society, 70% of our men for don die. Anyway Rip

My brother, the tradition in Edo, Benue and delta forbids it and leads the man to die if he knows about it. dont doubt what is beyond you
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by Firgemachar: 9:04pm On May 05, 2018
The Bible says a man is free to divorce his wife only if she cheats on him.

Yet, our pastors keep insisting that divorce is not an option. Do they think the Bible doesn't know what it is saying

What kind of pastors do we have nowadays sef Seems they have been infiltrated and influenced by their feminist wives. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by HardMirror(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2018
beetown:

can't you see that all who are affirming to the story are either from delta or Benin??

I'm from there too and I've see this things happen.

sometimes..just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it's a lie
does that make the story less of a trash? If you think that is how to report a story then u most prefer old wives gossip to professional reporting
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 05, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by CSTR1003: 9:21pm On May 05, 2018
Pls ladies on nairaland who are married to Men from delta state.

Abeg make una think of your husband and children's safety, before calling up that old boyfriend for one last fucck.

2 Likes

Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by Dreydoe(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2018
Tradition. Shakes head

Y'all need to stop believing in all ds bull..na una dey mk am b lik Sumfin dey when nunfin no dey..
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by oruma19: 9:26pm On May 05, 2018
That's how one idiot deeper life man from orogun went to kill and eat the iguana. That animal is revered by the orogun people and its against their tradition to kill or eat it. The man claimed to be born again despite knowing their tradition went ahead to eat it and his stomach started swelling till he died. Morale of the story, respect the tradition of ur people. The elders that laid down these laws weren't fools. I am only against barbaric traditions that do not glorify God but once the tradition doesn't hurt u if u obey it, why go against it?. Once a woman bleeps outside her husband, she should just leave the marriage jeje, no need to come and cause problems on other people (children and husband) because of her ashawo nature. Men should be careful the way they forgive cheating women because they are not God. Obey ur tradition (give to caeser what belongs to caeser) . lesson for so called Christians. Many of our traditional laws dont hurt. Simply obey.

4 Likes

Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by ollah2: 9:31pm On May 05, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
....I laugh when people undermine traditions because of religion.

Part of the brainwash bro

1 Like

Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by Olukat(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2018
;
doreto:
So how did he die? Was he poisoned by the cheating wife?

grin
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

In Delta State, yes. Especially the Urhobos Even if another man accidentally touches any part of your body as a married woman and you do not tell your husband, it will have deleterious effects on the husband and the kids.

Na so we see am.
you mean accidentally.. that means the woman can't be in a public gathering with crowds.. Just saying oo... But I'm believe deliberate act would have been better said than accidentally..
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by Evangelistofluv: 9:50pm On May 05, 2018
There are two contrast here? The tradition of the man tride, deliverance in church..... Firstly he has no faith to overcome his tradition hence the tradition caught him.... Most tradition forbids a man leaking a woman V. A guy in part of Okpe did it and got swollen head hahahahahaha
truth is u cant be a church traditionalist and fight against same tradition EXCEPT YOU ARE TOTALLY CUT OFF THRU GENUINE BORN AGAIN..
Social Science too don dey fight tradition
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by Eddodoh(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2018
slawomir:
I doubt this tradition thing before
not until it happened to one of my uncle then i was shocked
when his wife started cheating and sleeping around my uncle fell ill almost about to die until my family found out and the woman was chased then to my greatest surprise my uncle health improved. my uncle is doing fine and healthy now but no wife

o boy na there i fear our tradition(bini)

but i still dey reason say the tradition mumu sha o
why he nor kill the woman
So, Bini too dey practice dis tradition. I thought that it's only Idoma's from Benue Ooooh.

Let me come & look 4 wife im ur place or Delta State.
The rate at which married women flirt dis days ehnnnn.

Operation Oracle Fire Cheating Wives!
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by diamond88: 9:53pm On May 05, 2018
dominique:

Just2endowed?
Yesi am beginning to loose faith
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by SoapQueen(f): 9:54pm On May 05, 2018
Danty37:

you mean accidentally.. that means the woman can't be in a public gathering with crowds.. Just saying oo... But I'm believe deliberate act would have been better said than accidentally..

Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by semyman: 9:57pm On May 05, 2018
Church for deliverance, how Church is for contribution for GO's welfare and social networking
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by semyman: 10:13pm On May 05, 2018
Sluvist:
If person die he just die, not because his wife cheats on him or just because he didn't go for cleansing. Just go straight to the point and tell us that she stab him or he commit suicide. Else the news is nothing buy pure lie. That is all.
Nemo dat quod non habet, I can't blame you, you are grieviously limited
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by Amazonboss(f): 10:41pm On May 05, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
Seems women cheat more in marriage lately. I've seen about 3/4 threads about cheating wife and fiance just this week.

Who do they cheat with?
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by Katier00(f): 11:09pm On May 05, 2018
ehispapa:

My brother, the tradition in Edo, Benue and delta forbids it and leads the man to die if he knows about it. dont doubt what is beyond you
am a Lady and its same with anambra Enugu, IMO and co
Re: How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos by Katier00(f): 11:11pm On May 05, 2018
OkoAnike:

It will only have effect on the man after he discovered it and kept it under the carpet...

As long as he didn't know, he is good
wow, so ignorance is bliss after all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.