Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

I'm The Greatest -- Skales Brags Ahead Of Headies [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm The Greatest -- Skales Brags Ahead Of Headies [PICS] (644 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" / I Will Send My Money Errand 'bobrisky Brags Ahead Of His Birthday' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm The Greatest -- Skales Brags Ahead Of Headies [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2018
Ahead of the 12th Headies award which comes up in hours times, various Nigerian artiste have come out to make braggadocios statements about their musical prowess. From Tekno, to Reekado Banks and now Skales who has stated that he will making his competitors shake.

Skales is being overly sure about his coming music album. He bragged about being the greatest and making his competitions shake. He shared the intro to one of his new songs and bragged about bouncing all current trending singers in the country.

While mouth making he mistakenly leaked details about his album title and features. Nigerian music lovers will be highly anticipating the album and can only hope it's not another disappointing album like Korede Bello's

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/05/im-greatest-skales-brags-ahead-of.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: I'm The Greatest -- Skales Brags Ahead Of Headies [PICS] by yanabasee(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2018
Mtchwwws.......Empty barrel lo ma n pariwo.....
Re: I'm The Greatest -- Skales Brags Ahead Of Headies [PICS] by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 05, 2018
it true u r the greatest
especially the 5 bangers u just realeased recently make u the greatest,mtchwee

(1) (Reply)

Mass Resistance Fights The Oversexualization Of Children In American Schools / D’banj Unveils Date For Mo’hits Reunion Tour (video) / Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.