Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) (39193 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by dainformant(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2018
The issue of domestic violence can't be overemphasized. A Nigerian woman has gone into hiding along with her children over alleged maltreatment and brutalization by her husband. According to the reports, the woman who couldn't bear it no more - had to flee over fear of her life after she was seriously beaten and flogged by husband.

It was also gathered that the man is still searching for his wife and children so he could take them away from her.

The woman has notified her lawyers who are set to take action against the husband.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/woman-flees-with-her-children-after-being-flogged-by-her-husband-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2018
Seen.
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 05, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Ehyah... Abusive relationship. Na wa ooo.

But this one you're showing your laps up and down I hope this is not one of the many reasons why you were being flogged...

☣ ☠

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by denziz: 4:14pm On May 05, 2018
Eyaaaah, sorry,Pele.
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Kooldon(f): 4:19pm On May 05, 2018
Yes! She Was Flogged By Her Husband Which Not Cool At All But What Did She Do?
Incomplete Reporting

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Lackadaisically: 4:25pm On May 05, 2018
it doesnt matter whatever the woman did
its totally wrong for the man to FLOG the wife

ah Flog e ke shey she be your pikin or na u born am

some men are senseless
im still get mind won go carry d pikin from the mama
THUNDER GBUO GI

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:28pm On May 05, 2018
shocked

Too many unfaithful wives.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2018
hmmm wicked Lazy husband

10 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 4:37pm On May 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too many unfaithful wives.
.....And too many unfaithful husbands too.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 4:40pm On May 05, 2018
But this bros is funny oh, so because u couldn't make them scream with ur flaccid ndiiii.. U want to hear her scream with cane.

Real men make women cry with their "rod" not cane.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:44pm On May 05, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

But this one you're showing your laps up and down I hope this is not one of the many reasons why you were being flogged...

☣ ☠

LOL..

FUNNY THING IS SHE'LL GO ON AND FORGIVE THE DEVIL AND "STAY FOR THE KIDS", AND PROBABLY RECEIVE MORE WHOOPINGS.

THE PANEL-BEATING DIDN'T START WITH THIS INCIDENT. I DON'T THINK IT'LL STOP HERE.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DEPEND ON OTHER PEOPLE FOR LIVELIHOOD AND SURVIVAL.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL..

FUNNY THING IS SHE'LL GO ON AND FORGIVE THE DEVIL AND "STAY FOR THE KIDS", AND PROBABLY RECEIVE MORE WHOOPINGS.

THE PANEL-BEATING DIDN'T START WITH THIS INCIDENT. I DON'T THINK IT'LL STOP HERE.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DEPEND ON OTHER PEOPLE FOR LIVELIHOOD AND SURVIVAL.

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Hmmm....

☣ ☠
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 05, 2018
dainformant:
The issue of domestic violence can't be overemphasized. A Nigerian woman has gone into hiding along with her children over alleged maltreatment and brutalization by her husband. According to the reports, the woman who couldn't bear it no more - had to flee over fear of her life after she was seriously beaten and flogged by husband.

It was also gathered that the man is still searching for his wife and children so he could take them away from her.

The woman has notified her lawyers who are set to take action against the husband.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/woman-flees-with-her-children-after-being-flogged-by-her-husband-photos.html
Na wa o. She should forward the matter to the security forces na.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 05, 2018
Where the mumu husband when beat him wife?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2018
sad Marriages...couples...chai. Marriage is responsible for miserable lives many are living. And if truly Heaven is real, marriage shall be one major force that will take many to Hell. Love is blind...but marital torments are the pills that restore sights.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2018
T
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by papauju(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2018
Lackadaisically:
it doesnt matter whatever the woman did
its totally wrong for the man to FLOG the wife

ah Flog e ke shey she be your pikin or na u born am

some men are senseless
so is better for the man keep his hand fold and die in silence

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 5:12pm On May 05, 2018
Shame on that boy that call himself man or husband.

I no dey deal with a woman with top cane for what, if any woman offend me I will flog him with my down cane thoroughly to the extent that you will never try such again.

Research work make it known that all men that abuse their wifes do not have sufficient oil to discharge due to low current which therefore result in their attitudinal reaction to the innocent ready object.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by slawomir: 5:13pm On May 05, 2018
isoright
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2018
Flogging his wife,that's harsh. She is your wife and automatically part of you. We condemn flogging of kids and maids, talk more of your wife. Some men should start learning how to treat fuckups from their wives. Beating and flogging is not ideal.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by BossLaifay(f): 5:16pm On May 05, 2018
papauju:
so is better for the man keep his hand fold and die in silence
No. He should dissolve the marriage. Its not by force.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Lumig: 5:16pm On May 05, 2018
Maybe she has a running mouth. Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Beno3: 5:17pm On May 05, 2018
I will say it over and over again. '' PARENTS ARE DESTROYING THE WOMEN FOLK'' thats why we struggle to finding good wives.
For instance, I have a girl child like regina daniels or tonto or even T boss, I tought of whats best for her. Instead of hard work, knowledge, desciplene and respect, I introduce to her bum shurt, nollywood , BBNija and how to get rich men nd look sexy. Ofcourse men are carried by what they see but issues like this are not far fetched. sad angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 05, 2018
Why will you flog your wife

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by somegirl1: 5:18pm On May 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL..

Even women who are the sole breadwinners of their homes are physically abused.
An abuser does not require a reason or justification for being abusive.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 05, 2018
Say no to domestic violence!

This act is so wrong. Under no circumstances must a man raise up his hands to beat his wife

6 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by profmsboi(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2018
Is that one flog?
The man no flog her well sef
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 05, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

☣ ☠
Oga, no matter what she did she doesn't deserve to be flogged! It is better for her husband to put her away than for him to flog her. Only a foolish pig would flog his wife!

11 Likes

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:21pm On May 05, 2018
No surprise there!
Naija man can do anything! kiss
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2018
profmsboi:
Is that one flog?

The man no flog her well sef

I believe that that's how your pars relate with your mm where you have learnt that this abused woman have not reached the expected level you are trained with.

You are a disgraced to the world of an ideal man who sees their wives as an entity to provide for, protect and always present happy daily.

Prepare to learn that whatever woman is entrusted into your cares is for Gods purpose OK.

Only weak and mentally sick man abused their wives.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.