Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed (1461 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by urbobo20(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2018
please I need some advice from this forum
due to the nature of my work I do travel allot , not always at home. I have been out of my area since January only to come's back yesterday to meet my wife prepared for vigil . note before getting home I have inform her of my coming
.to my surprise she was insisting of going to the vigil which is not even our church , but its very close to my place. I have left the house for her since yesterday she did not call though am not worried
now my can I ask her to live my house or stay out side for her pls forgive my bad grammar , and kindly advice me
Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Ishilove: 5:20pm On May 05, 2018
Take a chill pill and stop being so petty

9 Likes

Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by madridguy(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2018
First, go back home and apologize to your wife.

Secondly, give her kondo in Da grin voice and after the El Classico between you both then sit her down and talk to her.

Express your dissatisfaction and correct her with love. I will suggest you try all possible means to relocate your wife with you where you're working. Stop leaving woman in active service for too long.
Also try to educate her about Bible teachings if you know before someone out there turned the bible upside down and colonize your wife totally.

We are left with few Men of GOD now, imagine a Pastor/Imam telling a someone wife to leave her husband house in the night, this is total rubbish and you must educate and expose your wife before it is too late.

I'm not against women going for night prayer but staying over night is unacceptable especially without their husband. Let women do their vigil/Tahjood at their husband house.
Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 05, 2018
Oga, it hasn't gotten to the point of asking if you should ask your wife to leave your house or if you should leave. Misunderstandings ensure between couples but how they're handled is what matters as whatever you do would either make or mare your marriage.

Didn't your wife miss you or was there some unresolved issues between you two before your arrival? If none, then she was insensitive not to know that church is one thing and the home is another. The best is to communicate things with her 'cause it seems her dashing to church and not calling is object directed.

3 Likes

Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Zdoh(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2018
urbobo20:
please I need some advice from this forum
due to the nature of my work I do travel allot , not always at home. I have been out of my area since January only to come's back yesterday to meet my wife prepared for vigil . note before getting home I have inform her of my coming
.to my surprise she was insisting of going to the vigil which is not even our church , but its very close to my place. I have left the house for her since yesterday she did not call though am not worried
now my can I ask her to live my house or stay out side for her pls forgive my bad grammar , and kindly advice me
Endtime wife..someone have been nacking your wife before that day my man sorry to say.....means she never missed you at all. Better shine your eye night vigil kor ....dark felling ni

1 Like

Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by adebayo3449(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2018
Sir,
This is a very simple stuff, you don't need to get angry at everything especially when dealing with a family.
Honestly, I will advise you to go back home and inform her of this thing to typed here. She will tell you why she did that.
I am sure she did it to treat ur Bleep up
She is unhappy Becos u don't come home often
She wants you to feel that she does not care.
Sir, just reason together and enjoy the union
Women act funny sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by urbobo20(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2018
its true that she might have been missing me . but we do talk at least an hour every day on phone . she also know the reason why I been stayingblong for now
Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by adebayo3449(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2018
urbobo20:
its true that she might have been missing me . but we do talk at least an hour every day on phone . she also know the reason why I been stayingblong for now
it does not mean.
Talk to her with love.

1 Like

Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Windflower(f): 5:45pm On May 05, 2018
Simple thing,you should have insisted on going to the vigil together

2 Likes

Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Evacroft: 6:01pm On May 05, 2018
If this is how men and women think then there would be no marriage. I cant see anything wrong with what she did asides burying her head in church activities which can be sorted out by talking to her and stating ur displeasure the same way u will wish to be spoken too.

1 Like

Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Shugarlord213: 6:43pm On May 05, 2018
My brother she is cheating simple. Your travel gave her enough time to move around every diccks
Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 05, 2018
Its Simple psychology, the church has been her companion thru out ur stay away..that's probably her way of ridding off loneliness. Now she's not sensitive enough to know that she has to adjust her mind to the present situation which is ur presence.

Or perhaps she's concluded that you will soon be on ur travel way again so there's no need opening up her heart for your presence only to be disappointed by ur sudden move to travel again...that's how a woman's mind work, you need to know that.

They don't have the ability to moderate feelings and intentions, they take everything to d extreme. When they love or miss you, they do it like they'll die without you around and when they're not getting the attention as they desire, they'll just lock up completely that it may even need a psychic therapist to open them up again

1 Like

Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by sisisioge: 8:43pm On May 05, 2018
OK...if I were the husband, she would live in the church for some time! Even the Bible prescribes the wife obeys her husband's instructions! Let her go back grin

1 Like

Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by OldBeer: 8:49pm On May 05, 2018
Every small thing, the typical Nigerian man will shout, "Leave My House."

I thought marriage signifies two becoming one

To women, if you are not financially capable on your own before getting married to these ill-bred misogynists, your life will be totally fuckéd.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Ishilove: 12:48am On May 06, 2018
OldBeer:
Every small thing, the typical Nigerian man will shout, "Leave My House."

I thought marriage signifies two becoming one

To women, if you are not financially capable on your own before getting married to these ill-bred misogynists, your life will be totally fuckéd.
I concur. I don't understand men of nowadays.
Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by eniolorunfe: 5:58am On May 06, 2018
Why didn't you go for the vigil with her? Abi you no need prayers? Prayer is never too much....

You better go back home to your wife and stop being petty! You should be happy she is a praying woman because it's for the good of your family.

1 Like

Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Blonchilli(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2018
urbobo20 I remember a lady who locked her husband outside because of a friend's advice and came here crying because he left the house. Op a shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on.
Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by DESAN(f): 9:33am On May 06, 2018
quote author=Ishilove post=67316750]
I concur. I don't understand men of nowadays. [/quote].Do men ever think women also need to be happy, una rules sef Na wa Na so my own will say don't go out, don't greet anyone in d street, no visitor especially friends and blood brothers, don't go to church dats has mission house meanwhile he can chase anything just discovered he even chased my elder and younger sister upon say I obey like mumu.[
Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Ishilove: 11:01am On May 06, 2018
DESAN:
quote author=Ishilove post=67316750]
I concur. I don't understand men of nowadays. .Do men ever think women also need to be happy, una rules sef Na wa Na so my own will say don't go out, don't greet anyone in d street, no visitor especially friends and blood brothers, don't go to church dats has mission house meanwhile he can chase anything just discovered he even chased my elder and younger sister upon say I obey like mumu.[
He was a control freak. He never marry you yet he was giving you all those restrictions. You try. Lord knows I can't deal
Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Lalas247(f): 6:57pm On May 06, 2018
One Vigil ....
Don’t u think that is extreme or are you cheating jus confess your wife isn’t here
Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 07, 2018
Oga if it's not your church, be very careful. Sit your wife down and tell her you don't want her going there. This issue of women going to other churches or ministries for prayers never ends well. Especially without their husband. And nobody should quote me and talk rubbish, I've seen women destroy their homes because 'my husband will not stop me from worshipping my God how I want'. And before anyone will quote and tell me nonsense, I'm a woman.
Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by Richy4(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2018
If she actually went to church, is it not for the good of both of u? I heard "two became one in marriage " or is it not applicable in your own case?

Any ways that is why I don't attend marriage ceremony... When u all lie to each other in the presence of God and the officiating minister.. and you friends just clap and cheers for u... because they knew very well you won't keep the promise..

Just settle down bro and leave drama for soap operas
Re: Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed by abescom: 6:32am On May 09, 2018
Ishilove:
Take a chill pill and stop being so petty

whats petty here for Christ sake? A woman that has not seeing her husband for about 5 months and is aware the husband is coming home and is not seeing someone else won't behave like this.

especially not that rude. what happens to she explaining to the husband on phone if her destiny is tied to that vilgil and she must go that night? Religion and outright senselessness will kill some women.

(1) (Reply)

Flat Tummy /waist Shaper Belt @ #6500 / Insecurity Issue In The Family / Get A Family Mechanic For All Type Of Car Repair In Ikoyi And Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.