Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him (53955 Views)

Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture / See The Huge Python Killed By Brother Measured 16ft!!! / Bobrisky Arrested And Sent To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by piagetskinner(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2018
I didn't know giraffes could kill...

they look so harmless..but have strong defence mechanisms
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by piagetskinner(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2018
I didn't know giraffes could kill...

they look so harmless..but have strong defence mechanisms
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by Tiametmarduk(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2018
nanakgh:
Way To Die #663
Giraffed.
Haha I laughed so hard at this

2 Likes

Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by Famousqueen(f): 11:16pm On May 06, 2018
rest in peace
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by jaidor: 11:42pm On May 06, 2018
RIP to him. But what will they do with the giraffe now? I'm very interested in knowing.
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by Ximenes45(m): 2:22am On May 07, 2018
judgedredd22:
well, he just received his own 'headies' award for best video shoot! cool

Posthumously abi? smiley
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by newslifeop: 2:52am On May 07, 2018
ohh
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by Ake1: 6:48am On May 07, 2018
Randy100:
All men must die(valar morghulis) but I don't want to die this way. I want to die while sleeping.
Death is death. Be it in bomb last, drawn in water, plane crash, gunshot, sickness.
What should concern man is his new place of eternal abode and his Creator while alive.
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by Pylony(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2018
Grandpa use to say, "coconut and watermelon no be mate" i think say na lie until now.
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by TheAlchemist: 3:07pm On May 07, 2018
Taidi:
Giraffes Have very strong legs....with just a kick they can kill

i always assumed that the taller... then the weaker should be the leg...

[img][/img]
Re: Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him by Taidi(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2018
TheAlchemist:

i always assumed that the taller... then the weaker should be the leg...

[img][/img]

What i thought too....untill i watched a documentary on Natgeo wild that i found out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.