Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (57429 Views)

I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy / Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by wakabobo: 5:50pm On May 05, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Expect an outburts from any person, Indeed body no be firewood, Star Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh cried out via her IG handle saying she missed Intimacy grin. Wait does it mean Tonto has been Celibate for a long while?

Who else is cool with this, is this true?

See more here>>>http://wakabobo.com/i-miss-being-touched-kissed-and-romanced-passionately-tonto-dikeh-cries-out/

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Olawale118(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2018
OK...I have heard you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by NwaAmaikpe: 5:56pm On May 05, 2018
shocked

I wonder how this girl lives with her many lies.
How can she say she has been celibate?

She better just let sleeping dogs lie.
I'm not in the mood to expose anyone now.

236 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 05, 2018
So the Houses she wants to give out on her birthday and the sudden cash she now has, even without movie roles,, All of this, fell from the sky right?..

Why did she move to Abuja?

Well that politician or Abuja big boy is really trying for her , well she has a red soft vagina, so i am not surprise..

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by akum78: 6:09pm On May 05, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by dafeyankee: 6:09pm On May 05, 2018
Which kind woman be this for Godsake?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 05, 2018

[s]I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately.[/s]

I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And foooooked intensely.

31 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by kstyle2(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
So the Houses she wants to give out on her birthday and the sudden cash she now has, even without movie roles,, All of this, fell from the sky right?..

Well that politician or Abuja big boy is really trying for her , well she has a red soft vagina, so i am not surprise..
....how did you get to know all this?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Pidginwhisper: 6:11pm On May 05, 2018
Na someone sexdoll be this faa!grin

16 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by lifezone247(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2018
Seun where are thou at?

5 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Evablizin(f): 6:11pm On May 05, 2018
shocked

You don't know what you have and what you're enjoying until you lose it. Churchill right now........

28 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by abdulrazat(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2018
No truer words ever spoken here brother grin

DrinkLimca:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 05, 2018
oh
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Iyalayaibomaku: 6:11pm On May 05, 2018
Toto dike

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by anyimontana(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2018
U r tired of masterbating u mean?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by DrObum(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2018
Na Tonto Dike, Seun no dey carry am play

6 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by cerowo(f): 6:12pm On May 05, 2018
tonto tontogrin
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Giwamoshood502: 6:12pm On May 05, 2018
OK,well said!!!!
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 05, 2018
Truth be told. Fvck is very sweet.

I wonder if one will still be able to Fvck after death, like do spirits Fvck each other.

Cos can't imagine 48hours without Fvck

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by TimFisher: 6:12pm On May 05, 2018
cool

Go back to your husband and apologize

it is never too late!

But i don't think your husband will accept you

Because you have turn to a sex doll

2 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by SmartPolician: 6:13pm On May 05, 2018
So much for being a born again

8 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Maxcollins042(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2018
We should fry cucumber bah? Most of us have been celibate before your marriage to Churchill came to an abrupt end and we are not loud mouthed about it.

If you are that Hot you can come over let's see what we can do about it or you keep quiet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by ceejayluv(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2018
No be only Canal mind.... Lagoon mind ni..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Cannicus: 6:13pm On May 05, 2018
kstyle2:
....how did you get to know all this?

You expect her sweet pussy to be black and hard?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Thaheer(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2018
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Trustme2(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2018
lifezone247:
Seun where are thou at?
He's waiting for her in tgr other room to do the needful grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Patosky4U: 6:14pm On May 05, 2018
oya come nd meet me at homw ASAP

2 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by slawomir: 6:15pm On May 05, 2018
sex is sweet sha especially for the ladies that reach orgasm during sex. that feeling is so mind blowing and fantastic to them.

if your woman loves you and also you do make her reach orgasm during sex then my guy just forget about that relationship. she will love you till the end of time and she will be ready to move mountains for you

11 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by brenister10: 6:15pm On May 05, 2018
Pls help me tell her am available

1 Like

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 05, 2018
Youdonminit.. You no think of all these things before you go declare yourself evangelist? Now you no fit do some things again in public though. Anyway e never late, you fit act like all those our hypocrite sisters, no ear ring, no human hair, big skirt wey 5 person go fit wear at once buh wetin dem dey do for *koro* no be me go talk am. E get one wey i go visit that year, when she get me, na me wey dey form bad boy before come dey preach give aunty S.U that night.
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 05, 2018
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress / Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos / D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.