Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 AM

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State (149473 Views)

More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / Photos From PDP Osun Election Mega Rally / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Mufasa27(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2018
Power to the people, we masses deserve some accolades, the suffering is too much, but we dey strive...
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 05, 2018
yeyeboi:
Power Belongs To The People

Power belongs to God

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Modeh(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2018
What is this one saying? Is Nigerians not tired of APc?
lakesider:

so people wey no reach 10.000 tell you about 180million people ,
your reasoning process needs to be checked
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Stmiceel(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2018
PDP Issa late comer, anyways better late than never.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by deebrain(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2018
Wow.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by judexmann1759(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
More pics
Let's go there #2019 Bleep APC Bleep Buhari
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by madridguy(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2018
When PDP dey Abuja self dey no win shocked wake up oga

johnnyvid:
this is massive, really pdp will win osun state governorship election in landslide victory. Infact they are winning massively and convincely. the will of God and the masses will prevail.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 05, 2018
Scam

when chip are down, APC will win

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by bigpicture001: 6:37pm On May 05, 2018
it's d same ppl dt will come out for apc rally even accord and labour party rally..its normal..d ppl need the two thousand naira for attending prize

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by NifemiKolade(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2018
I thought aregbesola claimed to have killed pdp in Osun state? Lol
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by optimismlaz(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2018
Do we still have this number of persons in PDP?
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by proeast(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2018
Very impressive. If PDP can pull such crowd in an APC state then it's all over.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Emeka71(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2018
Omisore things.
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by jaggabban: 6:44pm On May 05, 2018
Now the flat.heade*d ppl will not say the crowd is made up of jobless abokis.

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by maestroferddi: 6:44pm On May 05, 2018
The winning machine is back!

The move to frog-march/flog-march Bubu back to Daura is in top gear...
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by proeast(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2018
Stmiceel:
PDP Issa late comer, anyways better late than never.
Late comer in what aspect? Wake up, elections are still many months away!
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Fitnessman(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2018
Wow see crowd
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by PHILipu1(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2018
Esseite:
Just in Osun? Thats a mean feat.
The whole southwest.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by hushpapi(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2018
Crazy and funny how some Nigerians forget the past. Pdp ?? Party of destruction and failure. I didn’t voted for Buhari, I voted Jonathan but I end up loving the courage in buhari. Jonathan was too scared to look at the devil face while buhari is standing and spitting on their faces.

We have seen what pdp has done to this country, nothing but shame. The same set of people who laund money everywhere are about to take power again and you see some fools liking the post and saying rubbish.

For those of you who want pdp in again, always know that minimum wage will remain 18k, nysc allowance will remain the same and the bsc holder among you will be paid 40kso let see how the so called parent that sent you to school will benefit from you.

The so called pdp that spent billions on electricity for years, spent the same billions trying to repair the refineries, awares billions on Ibadan express way wanna come back.

Group of thieves trying to take over! They succeed in taking naira to 500 per dollar during goodluck region. It didn’t work in this region because he left so much from Jonathan mistakes.

God punish me if I vote pdp.

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by SARMAT: 6:48pm On May 05, 2018
lakesider:

so people wey no reach 10.000 tell you about 180million people ,
your reasoning process needs to be checked

YOU ARE A GREAT WORM angry
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 05, 2018
ObservantFellow:
Time to see if the people's votes count at all in Nigeria

shocked
if its the other way round, ur type won't stop shouting rented crowd. I wonder how educated people will still support PDP govt after their incredible 16 years spell

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:51pm On May 05, 2018
hushpapi:
Crazy and funny how some Nigerians forget the past. Pdp ?? Party of destruction and failure.[b] I didn’t voted for Buhari, [/b]I voted Jonathan but I end up loving the courage in buhari. Jonathan was too scared to look at the devil face while buhari is standing and spitting on their faces.

We have seen what pdp has done to this country, nothing but shame. The same set of people who laund money everywhere are about to take power again and you see some fools liking the post and saying rubbish.

For those of you who want pdp in again, always know that minimum wage will remain 18k, nysc allowance will remain the same and the bsc holder among you will be paid 40kso let see how the so called parent that sent you to school will benefit from you.

The so called pdp that spent billions on electricity for years, spent the same billions trying to repair the refineries, awares billions on Ibadan express way wanna come back.

Group of thieves trying to take over! They succeed in taking naira to 500 per dollar during goodluck region. It didn’t work in this region because he left so much from Jonathan mistakes.

No wonder

Adeke
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by yazach: 6:51pm On May 05, 2018
What is so funny is that the shameless PDP used park built by Aregbesola

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2018
hushpapi:
Crazy and funny how some Nigerians forget the past. Pdp ?? Party of destruction and failure. I didn’t voted for Buhari, I voted Jonathan but I end up loving the courage in buhari. Jonathan was too scared to look at the devil face while buhari is standing and spitting on their faces.

No wonder

Adeke
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2018
yazach:
What is so funny is that the shameless PDP used park built by Aregbesola
In ekiti we gave them stadium built by PDP

Adeke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by johnnyvid(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:
When PDP dey Abuja self dey no win shocked wake up oga

you are only good to rant here on nairaland. I don't even know maybe you have cast any votes in your life. you are not even a grassroots politician. you are just online pay per post bmc crew. so I don't have to argue with you. you are still a kid in terms of osun state politics. not only talking of south west politics too. Infact as it stand, pdp are winning massively and convincely in the grassroots. the people are tired of Apc government in osun state. currently two serving state house of assembly members decamped to pdp today and also over 8000 decamp to pdp too. pdp is winning massively and convincely in the next governorship election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by patchsk(f): 6:57pm On May 05, 2018
Esseite:
Just in Osun? Thats a mean feat.

Did you mean "no mean feat "?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Aquilazng(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2018
I can C d REAL jagaban right there with ekt cap
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Praktikals(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2018
It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for PDP to regain power in 2019

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by Pat081: 6:58pm On May 05, 2018
9jawindow:
APC don dy fear now
hmmmmm says wu ? Let wait n c APC knw how to play dia card
Re: More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State by johnnyvid(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2018
Euouae:
Scam

when chip are down, APC will win
analyze it here in what aspect Hmmmm. in all the senatorial zone, pdp is winning massively and convincely. don't even talk about osun west and osun central that always have the bulk votes for the election. pdp is winning back to back in the upcoming governorship election. people are no more fools, people are no more ready to be taken for granted. if you failed woefully, they will votes both the candidates and the party out. Apc party failed the masses in both lies and propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.