Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) (39744 Views)

Tacha Presents An Award At The Headies 2019 / Sad! See The First Bbnaija 2019 Housemates Up For Eviction Tonight (photo,video) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2018
Below is a picture of Tobi and beverly osu rehearsing.

They will both present an award tonight at the headies.

Congratulations to Tobi

Lalasticlala

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2018
cool
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by blackpanthar: 7:24pm On May 05, 2018
hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2018
The organisers should have paired him with Cee C to present the award na grin grin grin grin

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Papanwamaikpe: 7:29pm On May 05, 2018
Tobi remains the most successful housemate of this year edition, then miracle and Alex. the rest are building materials!!!

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by flexyfit(f): 7:35pm On May 05, 2018
Ceec n tobi would have been better so we would see drama

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by osemoses1234(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2018
Hgshs
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by dynicks(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Tobi remains the most successful housemate of this year edition, then miracle and Alex. the rest are building materials!!!
building materials u say?!....oh lawd!!

some person's no just get conscience ..

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by YINKS89(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2018
Okay ooo...
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by chical: 7:37pm On May 05, 2018
Just strolling by
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2018
Ok...seen
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Spar7tan(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2018
Mtchwww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Learners(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2018
Wow Tobi u will definitely go places. This guy go hammer bread well.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Jaybeee(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2018
Its like this guy miss road.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by unitysheart(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Rekyz(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2018
Tobi, I love your personality.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Itzonlyme(f): 7:43pm On May 05, 2018
Is that all? Abeg next..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 05, 2018
Headies isn't worth two loaves of bread to me.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2018
headies or leggies

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 05, 2018
Rehearsing for common headies.
Very dull human.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by neolboy(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2018
Tobi and this his short

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by KangaIye: 7:48pm On May 05, 2018
Why not tobi and ceec
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by oadmn(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2018
Who knows when the show is starting please
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by michaelbelgium(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2018
Omoh see leg
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by MielBaker(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:

Building materials? Oh Lord!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by SteveMarvic: 7:55pm On May 05, 2018
What is headies?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 7:56pm On May 05, 2018
How come nobody is Talking about TOBI's sex in d BB house, if its miracle on this topic u would have seen series of hate comments.
Just becoz he won. angry
Anyways I blame some senseless igbos on this forum.
Just know that.. "If dont hype ur own nobody will do it for u".
I am igbo but I will say this truth IGBOS ARE INTELLIGENT BUT THEY AINT SMART..SMH
undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Goldenheart(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2018
What is this one putting on
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Jamesmatic(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2018
Tobi be like who dey fear undecided..
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Davidfash1010: 7:57pm On May 05, 2018
Bbnaija: Tobi Gets New Haircut Has He Prepare For His Headies Presentation Tonight

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Lh-adhzgM

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Fesomu(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2018
I should fry my testicles?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
pls what makes tobi and alex more succesful dan the others?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dencia Shows Off Her Pink Cars / Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.