Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims (687 Views)

Moghalu Blasts Mohammed Abubakar: Dead People Used To Steal Money By Politician' / Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 / Fact Check: Osinbajo Claims $2 Billion Paid For Second Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims by rmo19: 12:41am On May 06, 2018
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Vice-President has claimed that the All Progressives Congress (APC) members are not thieves.

Osinbajo said this while monitoring the APC ward congresses in Eti Osa local government area of Lagos state.

“In terms of progress, whatever we do must be the best, our schools, hospitals and roads must be the best. So we have to put in the resources. And we can do that, very very possible.

“As I have been saying all over the country, the difference between us and any other government is that we will not steal the money. We must be confident.

MORE:http://ybtcnews.com/2018/05/05/apc-dont-steal-money-like-others-osinbajo-claims/
Re: APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims by pode(m): 12:45am On May 06, 2018
But they steal little which included you

1 Like

Re: APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims by Ever8054: 2:30am On May 06, 2018
pode:
But they steal little which included you
he said it all naa...he said what ever they do must be the best which includes stealing.... they steal better than others.... grin
Re: APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims by tamonokare: 2:49am On May 06, 2018
Funny little man. You don't steal money you only launder it.

1 Like

Re: APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims by Obinnau(m): 5:10am On May 06, 2018
No, they don't steal money. theirs is the case of the more you look the less you see

1 Like

Re: APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:52am On May 06, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
I have asked the intellectually lazy iPod's to counter the challenge buhari posted to nigerians that he has not stolen kobo to build 30 houses like the former leaders did.

IPod's are really intellectually lazy.
Look at them.

Ipod giving them headache since 1900 grin
Re: APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims by Nobody: 5:58am On May 06, 2018
He only said that to the old ward people congress thinking they may not have information as tech savvy people.

This man is always talking out of tune...

You have overwhelming evidence of corruption before you from APC, and this is all you could muster.
Re: APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims by Alejoc(m): 6:00am On May 06, 2018
I am fast losing my respect for this man!

You are obviously a man of your own.... Can Awolowo the one whose political dynasty and machinery you inherited watch the senseless killings going round the nation and still remain unruffled?

I wonder what kind of prayer of self preservation you pray when you kneel down?

Where is the Christ in you in all of the carnage going on round the nation

Are you not unequally yoked with the unbelievers

Are they not leading you to the point of no return spiritually?

How has the body of Christ benefitted from you exhalted position?

How is the Ogoni clean up going?

You don't really owe me any or many explanation but I really cant see the difference you have made in this administration that an unbelievers or someone far from Awolowo cant do

2 Likes

Re: APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims by Workingdays: 6:06am On May 06, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
I have asked the intellectually lazy iPod's to counter the challenge buhari posted to nigerians that he has not stolen kobo to build 30 houses like the former leaders did.

IPod's are really intellectually lazy.
Look at them.
You are CURSE for always using THE NAME OF THE LORD in VAIN!!! AS
IT IS WRITTEN, YOU SHALL NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN EXODUS 20:7 AND GOD IS LIGTH AND IN HIM THERE IS NO DARKNESS AT ALL 1 JOHN 1:5. THANKS!
Re: APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims by okachie1(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2018
OSIBANJO THE CHAMELEON...keep deceiving light minded ones! Ndi oshi

1 Like

Re: APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims by uwa1(m): 7:05am On May 06, 2018
Okay... They are only good at making excuses and doing nothing...
Re: APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims by enlady(f): 7:28am On May 06, 2018
VP Osibanjo is officially a broken record. The number of times he mentions this comparison line in a day is getting nauseating. You are telling us about corruption when APC member Babachir Lawal is walking around free and leading Buhari’s re-election campaign in Adamawa. Osibanjo better respect what is left of your name... Nonsense
Meanwhile some news from the botched Ekiti APC primaries...

Re: APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims by Prince081: 7:42am On May 06, 2018
This pastor needs to be checked. He is loosing credibility and I am not happy about it.

1 Like

Re: APC Don’t Steal Money Like Others, Osinbajo Claims by eagleeye2: 7:59am On May 06, 2018
tamonokare:
Funny little man. You don't steal money you only launder it.
Na real little man.

(1) (Reply)

AG Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Second Phase Of Apapa/wharf Road Project / Imo APC Crisis Deepens As Okorocha Faction Defies Court / Kebbi: Nigerian Govt To Feed 368,000 Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.