Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Why Are Muslim People Mean When Ever They Get A Chance? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslim People Mean When Ever They Get A Chance? (469 Views)

The Admission Of One Spouse To Paradise Does Not Necessarily Mean.... / What Does Miserliness Mean In Islam? / Quran Forbids Lottery, Gambling, Games Of Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Muslim People Mean When Ever They Get A Chance? by TadM: 6:31am On May 06, 2018
ON NTA international, under the programe reflections. A veterian and lawyer was interviewed . He was a muslim man who went to christian school #catholic. he said " infact we were only three muslims in the whole school, and not in one day through my five years in the school i was ever intimated because i was a muslim, they even allowed us practice our faith peacefull and even check on us to see how we are doing. we were not even bullied not in one day and i never felt any reason to feel different".

smh, nairalanders ; imagine it was the other way round , only 3 christian in a muslim school.

muslims preach peace but when God put them to small test , they will result to violence.

a greedy religion of people who want to convert others by force. i wonder if the world would be a better place if we all were muslims? or more peaceful?.
Re: Why Are Muslim People Mean When Ever They Get A Chance? by tintingz(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2018
Don't be bias man, many christian organizations/institutions also do same. Islam and Christianity are two sides of a coin.
Re: Why Are Muslim People Mean When Ever They Get A Chance? by Empiree: 7:12pm On May 06, 2018
TadM:
ON NTA international, under the programe reflections. A veterian and lawyer was interviewed . He was a muslim man who went to christian school #catholic. he said " infact we were only three muslims in the whole school, and not in one day through my five years in the school i was ever intimated because i was a muslim, they even allowed us practice our faith peacefull and even check on us to see how we are doing. we were not even bullied not in one day and i never felt any reason to feel different".

smh, nairalanders ; imagine it was the other way round , only 3 christian in a muslim school.

muslims preach peace but when God put them to small test , they will result to violence.

a greedy religion of people who want to convert others by force. i wonder if the world would be a better place if we all were muslims? or more peaceful?.
This what I witnessed last night. It pained me that I didn't have my phone handy to record his rants.

Empiree:
See one of the many reasons i hate some of these igbo people. They are problems in Nigeria. I went to Malian store to buy food stuff and this Igbo man was saying he likes Trump and he doesn't care what media says about him. That the media lie. He can like whoever he wants. That's not my issue.

This is his word when i entered African store

"I like Trump.. i don't care what anyone says about him as long as he kills Allah people. Kill Allah people just kill Allah people. Are you Fulani (talking to other customer)?. He should kill you people. Kill Allah people. I know you are Allah people and you too. I just want Trump to kill Allah people. I'm happy he stays over there in the middle East. I don't want war here. Stay over there and kill Allah people. I don't care as long as he kills Allah people".

By "Allah people" he meant Muslims. This crazy folks would turn around to quote the Bible how Jesus says to love their enemies. I have the habit of living my phone in the car anytime I go out. I would have recorded him on my phone if not that I left it out. He wasn't ready to listen to anybody at all.

A man came in while he was ranting. The man happens to be his friend and he's from Mali. He's Muslim as well. He said to igbo man, "you are my friend please stop talking like this." But he refused.

He was seeking attention so bad. But thank God everyone standing there was polite. They didn't argue with him at all. If I'd recorded him he would be surprised by the time I loaded it on my YouTube channel and sorry for his a'ss

He was basically inciting hatred and violence against Muslims. If there should ever be invasion of Nigeria like the middle East, make no mistake the Christians in Nigeria will be culprits. Majority will be on the wrong side until damage is done.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Al-habibiyyah Organises Inaugural “call To Prayer” Competition In Nigeria / Only If The Non-muslims Can Open This / Ajor Signs Of The Last Hour According To Hadiths Of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.