Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma (51684 Views)

Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Emeka Ike Shades Ex Wife As He Dedicates Award To “all The Loving Men & Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by BRAINZBox(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2018
To all tribal e-warriors here...

Which Igbo artiste "performed exceptionally well" last year ?

Yes, there are a few hiccups here and there, but headies tried this year.....Let's still appreciate their efforts..

The one wen pain me na Erigga matter, but no wahala. Ma bro just gat up the game to the next level, at least he got a couple of nominations for sure..

NOTE THAT ONE OF THE REASONS PEOPLE CRITICIZE HEADIES TILL TODAY IS THAT LIL-KESH VS REEKADO WAHALA.....

OF WHICH HEADIES HAVE BEEN PROVEN RIGHT, LIKE IT OR NOT.....WHO IS THE BETTER HIT-MAKER NOW...

PS: For the mumus that will attack my ethnic background, I am from the south-south....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by igetjoyfromthis: 9:37am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
am seriously not happy because

I spend 4hrs of my time watching this useless, nonsense award last night and There's no award that goes to Igbo musician and am not please with it, tribalism even in our Music industry then Nigeria is finish already.

Fuc:ckoff headies 2018

I am saying this and repeating it twice so everybody will know the kind of tribalism going on in our Music industry

Shut your mouth there angry

Must we always bring in tribalism into everything in this country?
What if the igbo musicians really did not deserve any award because their products where subpar? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Buikechukwu35(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2018
Davido is still better than Wizkid tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Mutemenot(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2018
Headies award should go to the Afonjas , they know the value head more than every other tribes grin

5 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2018
Diso60090:

Musician
if you don't know respectable Musicians that originated from east stop quoting.

Go straight to your point Diso60090
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by dy27(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2018
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

Shut your mouth there angry

Must we always bring in tribalism into everything in this country?
What if the igbo musicians really did not deserve any award because their products where subpar? angry
which state do you originate from
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by goldfish80(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2018
freeman95:

Hahahaha which igbo artist is out there repping...

Oh I forgot

ZORO

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Tekno, Runtown and Flavour were good enough to win in their categories.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by engrkaz(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2018
Omilele Jew name David......This Egede thing don dey too cloud ur reasoning o...A swear all those dirty looking guys u pack come stage na Aiyes...I dey hear them they SHOUT WHO DEY WAMBA, whatever that means...Just take am easy, Nothing dey happen na him they kill aiyes o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2018
goldfish80:

Tekno, Runtown and Flavour were good enough to win in their categories.
God bless you my brother

5 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Okoyeebos: 9:40am On May 06, 2018
Mutemenot:
Headies award should go to the Afonjas , they know the value head more than every other tribes grin

Same way Yorubas have 13 Grammys and your tribe has nothing to show. Yorubas make the best music in this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Diso60090(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
if you don't know respectable Musicians that originated from east stop quoting.

Go straight to your point Diso60090

You mumu shaa
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Buikechukwu35(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2018
Headies is now child's play, MTV base award Is the Most prestigious one now not this Trablism, nepotism, and favourtism, they're doing in Headies, one artist go use 1 yeye song carry Five award, check headies 2016/2017.

2 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Buikechukwu35(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2018
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by efec(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2018
when phyno was packing headies awards that year,no body said anything about tribalism ooh,now that nobody from the east won,people Don dae para,I wonder if we can ever have a sound argument in this country without people bringing tribalism into it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by AFONJACOW(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2018
BUHARI SHAME TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Nobody: 9:52am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sad sad

They said Wizkid is stupid for dating Tiwa savage but this guy own is foolishness

Hope you guys know that there's no award that goes to musician from East.

Fuc.k off Headies 2018
The east doesn't have artist at all...mention one single artist from the eastern region that deserve an award? male or female?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by emelda86(f): 9:52am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sad sad

They said Wizkid is stupid for dating Tiwa savage but this guy own is foolishness

Fuc.k off Headies 2018

Ndi AFO nsi whether they like it or not IGBO AMAKA

4 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by emelda86(f): 9:54am On May 06, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Same way Yorubas have 13 Grammys and your tribe has nothing to show. Yorubas make the best music in this country.

Go use am buy life na

2 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by encryptjay(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2018
What's up with these guys bringing tribalism here? Tell artistes from the east to up their game. I don't know if both Phyno and Flavour have turned to gospel artistes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by speedchariot(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2018
[quote author=BiggerbossAmani post=67319726] sad sad

Fuc.k off Headies 2018

Is chioma not from the East? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by baflincon(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2018
Good to here OBO.
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Nobody: 9:55am On May 06, 2018
Buikechukwu35:
Headies is now child's play, MTV base award Is the Most prestigious one now not this Trablism, nepotism, and favourtism, they're doing in Headies, one artist go use 1 yeye song carry Five award, check headies 2016/2017.
You just mad on d Yoruba names you saw as winners.
Check the Bet, MTV, MOBO etc..na d same people.

If Tekno, Psquare are not on Yoruba lands with Yoruba influence.. do u think they will get anywhere?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Shadbay(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2018
Drchristian:

The east doesn't have artist at all...mention one single artist from the eastern region that deserve an award? male or female?

Runtown?
Tekno?
Phyno?

3 Likes

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by OLOREemma: 9:58am On May 06, 2018
I heard yaya bello was stoned, lols...you see dino deserves that award,for singing a prophetic song AJEKUN IYA
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by LyfeJennings(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2018
God bless this boy
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by emperorchedda(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
am seriously not happy because

I spend 4hrs of my time watching this useless, nonsense award last night and There's no award that goes to Igbo musician and am not please with it, tribalism even in our Music industry then Nigeria is finish already.

Fuc:ckoff headies 2018

I am saying this and repeating it twice so everybody will know the kind of tribalism going on in our Music industry
Why are people so dumb??
Is igbo the only tribe in Nigeria??
Did any hausa win an award or did you see them complain?
Which igbo artist could challenge Wizkid, Olamide or Davido last year??
The closest would've been Tekno but he still can't compete with them
Didn't Phyno win the Song of the year last time?? Why didn't yorubas complain

Something must be wrong with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by speedchariot(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
We done see you. Una headquarters dey for Benin.Good for nothing,but you dance to his beats.
okerekeikpo:
Davido is a spoilt brat, good for nothing
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Okoyeebos: 10:00am On May 06, 2018
emelda86:

Go use am buy life na

Lol
E don pain this one.

Nobel laureate, una no get.
Grammy's nothing for Una
Headies sef, una dey cry.

I really feel for you o.
Ndo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Nobody: 10:02am On May 06, 2018
emelda86:

Go use am buy life na
seriously hating, jealousy from u people is so bad..if any Igbo artist deserves it he will win.

No hit from your eastern favourite artist "PHYNO" that always compete with Olamide this year.

Check Olamide WO, Science students amongst others alone.

Also no female artists from the east that will compete with the likes of Yemi Alade, Niniola, Simi, Tiwa savage, Seyi shey among many others.

You people should stop this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by allymarry89(f): 10:02am On May 06, 2018
emerged01:

Praiz,Chris Ubosi and MI Na wetin?
You get time sef, why you dey mind him?
Re: Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma by Thewesterner(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
sad sad

Fuc.k off Headies 2018
How many of those artists resides in the east?

That should tell you something

In any free and fair award in Nigeria, outta 10....A yoruba-speaking ones will take 7/10.....

Its only an obote will wanna argue this fact

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction / Tonto Dikeh Drops Flower At Dowen Schoolgate To Celebrate Sylvester's Birthday / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.