Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy (35884 Views)

9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by damiloladuke: 8:05am On May 06, 2018
As against the general perception that Nollywood actress, Chioma Akpotha, is a snub, she has opened on her real identity and according she only snubs people she doesn't know. In fact, she considers herself as a very shy person.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, the actress admitted that a lot of people think she had an attitude problem.

She said:

“I am aware that people think I am a snob, but I am actually a shy person. My job demands that I should abandon who I am. It used to be even worse for me because I went to a single-sex school; so, relating to guys was difficult for me. However, I am adjusting now because of acting.”

According to Akpotha, she tries as much as possible to protect herself and that gives people the impression that she is a snob.

“When you meet me newly, the first impression you get is that I am cold. But I am only trying to protect myself from people I don’t know.

“If I am in a room and I know everyone there, I will be very comfortable and playful. But if I don’t know anyone, I will be cold. I am not trying to blow my trumpet; I am just saying that I need to know you to be comfortable with you,”
she said.

Despite starting acting at the age of 17, she claimed that she did not indulge in drinking or smoking like some of her peers.

She stated:

“The way my mother raised us, especially as her first daughter, there was no way I would have lived a wayward life. My late mother would have been a solider if she didn’t have a job. In Igboland, they pay so much attention to the first daughter because she must be an example to the younger ones. Also, I am allergic to smoke and many other things.

I act stupidly whenever I am high, which is not good for someone like me in public because I like to conduct myself well. I had friends who questioned why I did not smoke or drink but if you know who you are, you wouldn’t succumb to peer pressure. However, I am not saying the fact that I don’t smoke or drink makes me an extraordinary being.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-am-a-shy-person-i-only-snub-people-i-dont-know-chioma-akpotha/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by scarramenga: 8:06am On May 06, 2018
She no even fine sef

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by xolocious(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
She no even fine sef

She's more beautiful than your mum and sisters combined (If you've got any). Keep hating and lest you forget, she's a mother of 3/4.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by IamD18: 8:28am On May 06, 2018
xolocious:

[s] She's more beautiful than your mum and sisters combined (If you've got any). Keep hating and lest you forget, she's a mother of 3/4 [/s] .

You had to indulge his mum and sisters because of Chioma that gives no fvck about your existence.

This level of Ass-licking is massively legendary.

*Spit*

207 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by troublemakea(m): 8:37am On May 06, 2018
IamD18:

You had to indulge his mum and sisters because of Chioma that gives no fvck about your existence.

This level of Ass-licking is massively legendary.

*Spit*

wat do u xpect when a person name himself xolocious.... such a useless guy

#spits

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by scarramenga: 8:41am On May 06, 2018
xolocious:

She's more beautiful than your mum and sisters combined (If you've got any). Keep hating and lest you forget, she's a mother of 3/4.
grin lol just talk say you wan see my mama and sister pinshure so you go fit w@nk to am, oya take knock yourself out

203 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by princechurchill(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2018
My friend told me few years back that her character is repulsive she just confirmed it,

That guy on top of me your sis was my ex

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by scarramenga: 9:07am On May 06, 2018
princechurchill:
My friend told me few years back that her character is repulsive she just confirmed it,

That guy on top of me your sis was my ex
grin yinmu what's her name?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by ikemesit4477: 9:10am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

grin lol just talk say you wan see my mama and sister pinshure so you go fit w@nk to am, oya take knock yourself out
your mum is so beautiful, but for your sister she should try and work on those legs, they are like toothpick!

43 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by princechurchill(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

grin yinmu what's her name?

Lol ask her what's my name

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by scarramenga: 9:24am On May 06, 2018
ikemesit4477:
but for your sister she should try and work on those legs, they are like toothpick!
grin lol that's exactly what her husband says

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by scarramenga: 9:25am On May 06, 2018
princechurchill:

Lol ask her what's my name
She said loser or creep and you guys were just frnds

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by ikemesit4477: 9:29am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Michael781: 9:58am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

so matured guys still dy NL...I thought I was the only matured guy on NL

p.s:ur mom and sis are beautifulcheesy

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by scarramenga: 10:07am On May 06, 2018
Michael781:

so matured guys still dy NL...I thought I was the only matured guy on NL

p.s:ur mom and sis are beautifulcheesy

cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Narldon: 11:21am On May 06, 2018

“When you meet me newly, the first impression you get is that I am cold. But I am only trying to protect myself from people I don’t know.

“If I am in a room and I know everyone there, I will be very comfortable and playful. But if I don’t know anyone, I will be cold. I am not trying to blow my trumpet; I am just saying that I need to know you to be comfortable with you,”

I can relate to what Chioma is saying.

I'm an Introvert. My Colleagues and associates think I'm a Snob.

But I only relate with People based on the level of Comfort and Rapport I Feel around them.

My Close Friends would think otherwise, because I'm a talkative whenever I'm with them.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by sorry1(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Chioma chukwuka, we love you no matter what they think... Those that think you are a snob are afonjas that praise immorality and social vices personified - Tiwa savage and olAmide.
undecided undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Nobody: 11:22am On May 06, 2018
The innocence in this woman's face can make a man cum shocked
Why dey take makeup spoil ha fays nah

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Paradigm777: 11:22am On May 06, 2018
undecided

No hating, it is true..... Had a first hand experience at Emab plaza Abuja embarassed.... NwaAmaikpe can attest to that cool

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Harmoony(f): 11:23am On May 06, 2018
Mind your business lady b, you're now a full blown mother so stop any form of attention seeking undecided

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Shortyy(f): 11:23am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

Chioma is still finer than all of them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Nobody: 11:24am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

You have time. Abeg pull down the pictures before witches and wizards of NL start work ontop their head.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Nobody: 11:25am On May 06, 2018
This is unnecessary

scarramenga:

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Nobody: 11:25am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

Gimme your sister's number. Lemme tell her Jesus loves her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by KingLennon(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2018
My crush that year. She's still looking stunning despite giving birth.

The way Liverpool will play chelsea today, Chelsea fans will just be SALAHivating gringrin
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Macnnoli4(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2018
And she has been able to keep her husband due some of the behaviours described above. I didn't even know the husband until I did intensive google search
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Nobody: 11:26am On May 06, 2018
Madam, that means you are snubby then...

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Pavore9: 11:27am On May 06, 2018
Our Personalities vary.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by amakadihot87(f): 11:27am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

.....i wount comment on your mum cos she is not my mate....but your sis ,do you think she is in anyway in the same class with chioma's beauty?

19 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by RealAlfranco: 11:35am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

You see, there was absolutely no need to post your mum or sister's pictures... But since you did and I believe it's the devine plan of God, shall we then talk about your sister?

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy by Basalt(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

When will you everget sense?
So you had to upload the pix of your mum and sis on a faceless forum to prove a point.
SMH

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Flaunts His Son's Dread Lock Hair Style While Having Fun -( Pics & Vid) / Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife / Davido Accuses Seyi Makinde Of Bringing Thugs To Disrupt Osun PDP Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.