Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World (9738 Views)

Happy Father's Day To The Catholic Fathers. / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day / Happy Father's Day To All Roman Catholic Church Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by akum78: 9:02am On May 06, 2018
#APROKOGIRL

Father's Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. In Catholic Europe

Today , Catholics are Celebrating Their Fathers All Over The World ..

CC; lalasticlala

16 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by Yommiefish(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2018
Happy Fathers' Day Celebration

7 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by jamp: 10:29am On May 06, 2018
Happy fathers day....

Daddy parado....i love u.

Lalasticlala happy fathers day to you(hope u don marry)

4 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by Vicjustice: 11:28am On May 06, 2018
But apart from the lip wishes, i mean, what present do you have for me as a father? not just the lip wishes. wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by GreatDreams: 11:29am On May 06, 2018
Happy Father's Day to former President Jonathan.....I want to use this medium to apologize for how we chased you out of Aso rock and replaced you with Dolapo, pls find it in your heart to forgive us, we want you back sir!

7 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by sojayy(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2018
HFD
Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by chinemelu17(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2018
Happy fathers day
Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by Narldon: 11:30am On May 06, 2018

God Bless all Fathers.

The Pillar of the Family!

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by Pavore9: 11:34am On May 06, 2018
To all fathers who give their all to their families you are heroes.
Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by akinluyi02(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2018
God Bless All The Fathers

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by Nobody: 11:43am On May 06, 2018
shocked cool shocked shocked
Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by ikorodureporta: 11:48am On May 06, 2018
Really? I ddnt hear anytin abt it

u sure say Naija follow??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by LieDetector(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Really? I ddnt hear anytin abt it

u sure say Naija follow??
me I no Sabi o.

Op is it catholic worldwide or catholic Europe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by kelsgal(f): 12:12pm On May 06, 2018
Happy fathers' day to my late father. Dad,even though you are no more,i still love you even in death. To my husband,you are my assurance,my pillar, and my strength,you deserve some accolades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by Alanzazani: 12:33pm On May 06, 2018
For which Catholic church? Catholics are here o
Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by Liftedhands(f): 12:34pm On May 06, 2018
Not today o! June 17 is Nigerias 2018 official father's day.

Don't know wher you got your own info aunty aproko undecided

Even the Catholic date use to be march 19 ( St Josephs day) but most have adopted third Sunday in June every year to celebrate it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by Ovems(f): 12:39pm On May 06, 2018
I thought Father's Day is celebrated in June.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by lonelydora: 12:47pm On May 06, 2018
Today? Thought Father's Day is celebrated in June?

Well, Happy Father's Day to My Biological and Spiritual Father, and all good loving fathers who do not womanize but stick to one woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by rossyc(f): 1:14pm On May 06, 2018
Happy Father's day to my amicable dad and all the Catholic fathers all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by chumaster(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2018
Happy Father's day to the most responsible father ever, Daddy we will meet to part no more cry
Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by valuka(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2018
Catholic father's day for Roman Catholic Church in Nigeria will be observed on June 24th.
Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by MarieSucre(f): 1:50pm On May 06, 2018
- Happy Father's Day to all men who toil day and night to care for their family.

-To all the men who drop that newspaper or remote control to attend to their children.

-To all men who attend their children's Parents Day, Visiting Day, extracurricular activity seminar to make their presence known.

-To all men who made themselves emotionally available so their children irrespective of whether they are a son or a daughter so they could meet them and cry their heart out and they didn't have to meet bad friends outside for advice.

-To all men who teach them sons and their daughters to be good good people, who are not selfish but care about people other than themselves.

-To men who put their families peace and tranquility over the need to be "naturally polygamous".

-To all men who did not just throw money at the situation but also actively stood by desk, the side of the field, the audience sitting-area, beside the podium, the hospital bedside etc of their wife and children, applauding, cheering, acknowledging, cleaning and taking care of them.

-To all the men who weren't a terror in their families, both physically and verbally.

-To all the men who stayed and did not turn their backs on their family, leaving children to grow up under a single mother.

I salute every single one of you. You deserve all the accolades and more.

And to my father, I miss you.

p.s To all the men who put their own personal pleasure over their child's needs. Please go and pick your own greetings from the dustbin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by obyikye(f): 4:45pm On May 06, 2018
Liftedhands:
Not today o! June 17 is Nigerias 2018 official father's day.

Don't know wher you got your own info aunty aproko undecided

Even the Catholic date use to be march 19 ( St Josephs day) but most have adopted third Sunday in June every year to celebrate it.
It's true, we are celebrating over here, it's happening live in my house, you are invited.....
Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by Liftedhands(f): 7:06pm On May 06, 2018
obyikye:

It's true, we are celebrating over here, it's happening live in my house, you are invited.....
Lolz thanks.
Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by satowind(m): 12:17am On May 07, 2018
I don't know about you but my dad is the best
Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by penearth(m): 1:10am On May 07, 2018
Happy father's day. Am proud of u Daddy
Re: Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World by salesforce: 2:58am On May 07, 2018
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We So Vindictive As Christians? / Download Apostle Joshua Selman 2021 Messages [UPDATED] / Don't Let Anybody Deceive You. Tithing Is The Power To Get Wealth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.