Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates (11162 Views)

Broiler Production Agribusiness Training / Free Agribusiness Training To Be Self Employed In Nigeria (with Pictures) / 5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
What a successful training we had yesterday. Go register now!
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by BoldKing32(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lesgupnigeria:
What a successful training we had yesterday.
Go register now!
I HAVE REGISTERED SINCE THREE WEEKS NOW,AND WAS SENT A CODE BUT HAVE NOT BEING CONTACTED TO COME FOR THE TRAINING.
WHY ??
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2018
BoldKing32:

I HAVE REGISTERED SINCE THREE WEEKS NOW,AND WAS SENT A CODE BUT HAVE NOT BEING CONTACTED TO COME FOR THE TRAINING.
WHY ??
Have You joined the whatsapp group? if you have then You should be aware of the training information.
We had one of the training on Saturday.
You can call or chat me up on whatsapp.
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by BoldKing32(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2018
Lesgupnigeria:

Have You joined the whatsapp group? if you have then You should be aware of the training information.
We had one of the training on Saturday.
You can call or chat me up on whatsapp.

YOUR whatsapp number pls
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
BoldKing32:

YOUR whatsapp number pls
okay. 08164628081
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2018
Still on....
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2018
Your best days are ahead of you, don't give up.
keep working on it, keep working at it and in a while, you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Good morning.
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Still open.
Register now!
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2018
Go organic..

Our agribusiness boot camp training is on and most of the training modules is based on organic.

ongoing process to get another batch of trainees.

Go register now!
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by BoldKing32(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=Lesgupnigeria post=69186349]Go organic..

Our agribusiness boot camp training is on and most of the training modules is based on organic.

ongoing process to get another batch of trainees.

Go register now![/quot
i have registered,hope i will be among the next batch of trainees ?
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=BoldKing32 post=69189614][/quote] yes.
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Go Register now!
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
First batch of bootcamp training has commenced.

Go register

Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Opportunity still available
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2018
You have 99% succeeded if you can take the step towards your goal.
Most people remain in the same spot for long because of fear of the unknown which is most time a mirage.
take that bold step today and go for it.

Good morning
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2018
What you do today will determine what you will be tomorrow.
What you are today are the summaries of either the opportunity you take or did not take,your actions or in actions,
Remember the best time to grow a tree was 20years ago, the next best time is now!

Good morning.
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Being an AGROPRENEUR is not an easy task, you are constantly faced with numerous challenges especially with a developing country with poor infrastructure and road network.
Nevertheless,the richest man in Africa is from Nigeria creating hundred of thousands of jobs and wealth all over africa.

No challenge is too high to be surmounted.
keep going, keeping pushing,keep grinding and never give in.

Good day.
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Do agric..... it pays
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nobody does great thing but sitting down and hoping it will get better.... it will never get better.
Stand up, go out there and make things happen
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4493487/how-setup-establish-own-cashew

always intercropping cashew with cassava to generate both long and short term returns
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2018
#Nevergiveup#nevergivein#yourbestisyettocome
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
keep going! Never stop moving!
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
b
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2018

Disappointments were not meant to destroy you. They were meant to strengthen you and give you fortitude to accomplish your God-given destiny.
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Sodiq36: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2018
I've registered sir but yet to be called. Hope I'll still take part in the trainning because I am worried,please put me through sir
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2018
Sodiq36:
I've registered sir but yet to be called. Hope I'll still take part in the trainning because I am worried,please put me through sir

You will be given the opportunity as soon as we graduate the first batch.
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2018
. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have - GRATITUDE.*

Good. morning
Re: Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
consistent efforts directed towards your desired goals take you far.
Take a actionable step everyday and success is near.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Calabar Rice City Project Will Generate Over N70bn Yearly – Gov. Ayade / The First Made In Nigeria Tractor For Small-scale Farmers / FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.