Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... (1307 Views)

How To Make $50 Daily On CPA Marketing / Ask Me Any Question On Paypal? / Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 06, 2018
See am not here for any dirty talk ask me any questions on CPA Marketing and i will try my best to answer you asap period.

Am not a self acclaim guru, but i have a vast experience on CPA marketing. I have been doing Cpa since 2008 and i have learnt alot ever since then. My last check was sent directly from adworkmedia on april 21st amount of $6000. You want proof, there is no need for that. Am not here to sell you any ebook or steal ur money. Let the questions keep coming.

P:s.s only CPA marketing, i will ignore any offtopic..
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... by mattechglink(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2018
Have got approval on ogads, peerfly but i have not been able to make a dime cos i lack the basic skills to promote offers. My questions goes thus:
A) which offer makes more conversion and more money?
B) what are the best ways/methods to promote offers. (free or cheap means)

Thanks in anticipation of ur response shortly
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 06, 2018
mattechglink:
Have got approval on ogads, peerfly but i have not been able to make a dime cos i lack the basic skills to promote offers. My questions goes thus:
A) which offer makes more conversion and more money?
B) what are the best ways/methods to promote offers. (free or cheap means)

Thanks in anticipation of ur response shortly

You can start with any offers. But the thing with selecting different offers to promote is that you are going to limit your potentials. I will however advise you start with content locking using cpagrip or adworkmedia as this the best way to make money on cpa as a newbie.

There are no best way to promote offers. you can use free or paid method. Most people including myself promote my content locking cpa on social media and instagram is one of the best place to start as people are really converting over there.

In summary start with content locking using cpagrip, adworkmedia or ogads. Create a niche by using a blog if you cant afford a hosting then write a good info on the niche e.g a weighloss niche cpa site and content lock a giveaway on the site. Then promote it on instagram, twitter or fb. You can start earning as close to $20 daily depending on how serious you promote it and make sure to post to relevant groups in your niche on the social media platforms.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... by mattechglink(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2018
Thanks for your response. I would like to have your whatsapp contact. I want to follow ur blueprint and tell a testimony shortly.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 08, 2018
mattechglink:
Thanks for your response. I would like to have your whatsapp contact. I want to follow ur blueprint and tell a testimony shortly.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... by gafmod: 3:34pm On May 22, 2018
As a newbie interested IN cpa marketing,is there any possibility making money IN the first month? What are the first steps to take? Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... by davidson97: 3:54pm On May 22, 2018
1. bro how reliable is adowrk media is it beta than the amazons and commison junction and the rest and please sir how reliable is instagram ads in converting
2. Sir what is your budget for ads when you want to promote through social media also please sir can I have your contact
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... by moneyadulttube: 4:53pm On May 22, 2018
I have used this network to promote offers and it converted pretty well and also adult tube sites do well with cpa offfers. Check my signature for more info
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 23, 2018
gafmod:
As a newbie interested IN cpa marketing,is there any possibility making money IN the first month? What are the first steps to take? Thanks.
yes there are possibility of you making money in the first month, but that depends on the scheme of work and approach you take.

If you are going to be doing cpa for the first time you need to learn some curves, e.g social media marketing. You can google some guide on cpa to get the full idea but you can surely start with content locking using a mini niche site.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 23, 2018
davidson97:
1. bro how reliable is adowrk media is it beta than the amazons and commison junction and the rest and please sir how reliable is instagram ads in converting
2. Sir what is your budget for ads when you want to promote through social media also please sir can I have your contact
adworkmedia is a cpa site amazon and CJ are affiliate sites. Have never used instagram ads but from my experience in using instagram, they convert pretty well. So using their ads would do much better.

Well, i do heavy media buy before now. But this days i create small mini niche cpa sites that google loves. And the beauty of it is that i dont spend money on them since i create them on a free blogger plartform and they bring residual income. You can contact me on - 08167561233.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Cbt App Needed / Can Isp In Nigeria See Or Know My Physical location / How To Activate Real Advert On Addynamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.