Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Non-payment Of My 8 Months Salary Areers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Non-payment Of My 8 Months Salary Areers (423 Views)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / How Much Is Your Salary? How Many Months Salary Would Make Up Ur House Rent? / See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-payment Of My 8 Months Salary Areers by kellytuns(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2018
I need advice from the house on this matter.i wish to let the house know of the non payment of my 8 months salary areers by the salary committee,ministry of finance of my state.i was regularized into my state civil service with effect from 19th may 2015,i worked from may 2015 to December 2015 without salay.i was later payroll in February 2016 and the 8 months salary arrears was worked out by my ministry in may 2016 but the salay was not paid.through out 2016 and 2017 i approached the salary committee ministry of finance of my state and made every frantic effort to recover the 8 months salay arrears but to no avail.my parent ministry through the permanent secretary has long issued a fiat to the salary committee ,ministry of finance of my state but the salary is yet to be paid.i have even written to public complaint commission on the matter but it seems nothing is going to to come out from it.i have the copies of my appointment letter,the worked out salary areears,permanent secretary letter stating i should be paid all with me as evidence.please guys i need advice on what to do.during the 8 months without salay was hell for me,i was thrown out of my one room apartment by my landlord.i remember trekking about 4 km to and fro to work 5 days a week.please MOD help me push this to the front page
Re: Non-payment Of My 8 Months Salary Areers by Shina500(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2018
Tell us the name of your state.
Re: Non-payment Of My 8 Months Salary Areers by kellytuns(m): 8:16pm On May 06, 2018
Please guys i need urgent answers to my predicament on my 8 months salary areears,

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Chartered Accountant Not Below 38years To Form Partnernership With. / Please Suggest A Skill I Can Learn / HSE Certificate Training Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.