Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Popular Instagram Model, Cali Noelle With Great Curves Poses Unclad With Her Mom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Instagram Model, Cali Noelle With Great Curves Poses Unclad With Her Mom (2700 Views)

Kiddwaya Goes Unclad With His New Girlfriend / Tribal Model, Adetutu Poses Unclad With Only Body Paint And Nipple Pasties / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Instagram Model, Cali Noelle With Great Curves Poses Unclad With Her Mom by edurach: 4:40pm On May 06, 2018
Popular Instagram model, Cali Noelle, in an attempt to break the internet and prove that her butt is natural decided to team up with her mother for a naked photoshoot.

In the photos shared to Cali's Instagram account, the mother and daughter are pictured completely topless with their butts fully on display.

'I got it from my momma,' She captioned the raunchy post.
See photos below.
https://newsnow.com.ng/popular-instagram-model-cali-noelle-great-curves-poses-naked-mom-18/

Re: Popular Instagram Model, Cali Noelle With Great Curves Poses Unclad With Her Mom by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 06, 2018
Good news.
Re: Popular Instagram Model, Cali Noelle With Great Curves Poses Unclad With Her Mom by partnerbiz4: 4:54pm On May 06, 2018
Girls don tire me ooo
Re: Popular Instagram Model, Cali Noelle With Great Curves Poses Unclad With Her Mom by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 06, 2018
God!! See groove!

Please how can I get adopted as an African refugee orphan by a US family?

I won't mind being a part of this family o
Re: Popular Instagram Model, Cali Noelle With Great Curves Poses Unclad With Her Mom by sisisioge: 5:17pm On May 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm an expert at these things and I can categorically state that they aren't still natural. Not the bookbs, not the assses, not the tummies...these are nice jobs by nice cosmetic doctors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Instagram Model, Cali Noelle With Great Curves Poses Unclad With Her Mom by Jimmy0000: 5:22pm On May 06, 2018
[quote author=ShyCypher post=67331814] Come my house letz go 2geda grin

(1) (Reply)

Could Tiwa Savage Be Referring To Wizkid?? / Lady Got A Comedian Arrested For Pranking Her To Remover Her Clothes. / Most Funny Inside Life 411 Comedy Compilation 2021 (papa Ifeanyi) Inside Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.