Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Are His Eyes Elsewhere Because You Have Given Birth To Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are His Eyes Elsewhere Because You Have Given Birth To Children? (869 Views)

How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are His Eyes Elsewhere Because You Have Given Birth To Children? by monikmotivatioa: 5:30pm On May 06, 2018
A lot of women are now complaining that their husbands are no longer as sweet and honey as they used to be.

When gathered for discussions,they make up and generalize that the moment a woman gives birth or begins to have children,the ''love'' and feelings husbands have for their wives suddenly ...Read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/05/are-his-eyes-elsewhere-because-you-have.html
Re: Are His Eyes Elsewhere Because You Have Given Birth To Children? by DaraCleavon(f): 5:32pm On May 06, 2018
This situation has broken lot of family
Re: Are His Eyes Elsewhere Because You Have Given Birth To Children? by thesicilian: 5:37pm On May 06, 2018
When the wife becomes a fat lazy Nigerian housewife what do you expect.
Re: Are His Eyes Elsewhere Because You Have Given Birth To Children? by bukatyne(f): 9:05pm On May 06, 2018
monikmotivatioa:
A lot of women are now complaining that their husbands are no longer as sweet and honey as they used to be.

When gathered for discussions,they make up and generalize that the moment a woman gives birth or begins to have children,the ''love'' and feelings husbands have for their wives suddenly ...Read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/05/are-his-eyes-elsewhere-because-you-have.html

Post the full article here even though I have read it on your blog.

It must be a fraction of Nigerian men. Most of them pregnate their wives over and over again.

Interestingly, I know someone who sends his wife overseas each time she is pregnant tull she loses baby fat.

His attraction to her might have dwindled sha.

Again, there is a syndrome called madonna-LovePeddler syndrome. The men can no longer see their wives in a sexual way/ have sex with her after childbirth.
Re: Are His Eyes Elsewhere Because You Have Given Birth To Children? by bukatyne(f): 9:07pm On May 06, 2018
thesicilian:
When the wife becomes a fat lazy Nigerian housewife what do you expect.

I don't your reality however I know that an average Nigerian wife is NOT lazy.

1 Like

Re: Are His Eyes Elsewhere Because You Have Given Birth To Children? by eyinjuege: 10:14am On May 07, 2018
One man's meat is another man's poison. Someone, somewhere finds that òròbò mother of 4 attractive and he's catching feelings for her, despite the husband not feeling his wife anymore.
Na so life be.
You win some, you lose some.

1 Like

Re: Are His Eyes Elsewhere Because You Have Given Birth To Children? by Adamummya(f): 10:40am On May 07, 2018
what they generalized isn't true....my man loved me even more ,after I had my baby..
Re: Are His Eyes Elsewhere Because You Have Given Birth To Children? by Shugarlord213: 2:08pm On May 07, 2018
Naturally Nigerian women are lazy and else’s

They don’t want to work except to open their legs, watch Zee world and chat with numerous men on WhatsApp

Who stays faithful to this h.oess anyways? undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Cheating On A Guy I Like,should I Kill Her? / Five Minutes Of Madness- Lifetime Of Regrets! / Let's Save Our Husbands And Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.