Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. (25244 Views)

My Organic Poultry Farming / Organic Poultry Farming E-book / Organic Poultry Farming - The Use Of Spices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2018
Good morning, I pray and hope the banning spree is over. Let's get started...

NEEM LEAF
Neem ( Azadirachta indica) is an antiviral environmental buffer. The bark, leaves, and seeds are used for a large number of conditions in farm animals. As we have bitter leaf in the south, east and west, the North has enough neem. So where ever you are you make use of what's available both work wonders.
Neem Leaves: Fowl pox –Turmeric and neem paste for external application.
Neem Oil: Fly control -As spray on litter

CAYENNE / HABANERO PEPPER
Cayenne / habanero pepper burns parasites that make their way into the digestive system. Simply add half a teaspoon of any of these pepper to your chicken water as a natural way to keep them away from parasites.
Personally I make use of fresh habanero often than cayenne pepper. It enhances growth of the birds and its hotter than cayenne.
2 medium size habanero (crushed) add to 3litres of water and serve from 7days old once weekly. You may add scent leaf or bitter leaf.

1 Like

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2018
Good morning everyone, finally the ban has been lifted. Apparently, I was been banned as a result of repeating a particular post on neem leaves.
I will be sharing my personal chart for raising birds from day old to 6weeks. The chart was designed by my humble self from knowledge shared with me by one of my great mentors Prof Perez.... I have used the chart religiously and shared with a lot of people who haven't had issues with it when all procedures are followed. It's simple and easy.
With what I have shared so far, you can start raising your own birds naturally following the chart. Even if you choose to make your own supplements, you can still follow it.
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2018
NIGROWS ORGANIC DAILY CHART FOR BROILER
(10ml each to 3/4litres of water.)

Day 1 - 3LAB, Tagiri, Ginger&Garlic Extract
Day 4 - Clean water
Day 5 - Cayenne(dry)/Habenero(fresh)
Day 6 - Clean water
Day 7 - 9 LAB, Tagiri, Ginger& Garlic Extract
Day 10 - Clean water
Day 11 - Bitter Leaf extract and Cayenne/Habenero
Day 12 - Clean water
Day 13 - 15 LAB, Tagiri, Ginger& Garlic Extract
Day 16 - Clean water
Day 17 - Turmeric & Black pepper
Day 18 - Turmeric & Black pepper
Day 19 - Clean water
Day 20 - 22 LAB, Tagiri, Ginger& Garlic Extract, MVC.
Day 23 - Clean water
Day 24 - Scent Leaf extract & Cayenne/Habanero pepper
Day 25 - Turmeric & Black pepper
Day 26 - Turmeric & Black pepper
Day 27 - Clean water
Day 28 - 30 LAB, Tagiri, Ginger& Garlic Extract, MVC. (Start free range)
Day 31 - Clean water
Day 32 - Fresh Habenero pepper.
Day 33 - Clean water
Day 34 - Turmeric & Black pepper
Day 35 - Turmeric & Black pepper
Day 36 - Clean water
Day 37 - 38 LAB, Tagiri, Ginger& Garlic Extract, MVC.
Day 39 - Clean water
Day 40 - Fresh habenero pepper
Day 41 - Clean water
Day 42- LAB, Tagiri, Ginger& Garlic Extract, MVC
Note: if you intend to keep above 6weeks. Reduce the number of days for supplements to twice weekly. Turmeric & Black pepper once weekly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by neezar: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
I intend starting this up

How much is the capital??
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
neezar:
I intend starting this up

How much is the capital??
Start very small. You can start with a carton which contains 50 chicks. I budget #1000/bird for 6weeks. However, you may spend more or less. It depends on the things you use such as feed, supplements etc.

1 Like

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by neezar: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ummulkhair20:

Start very small. You can start with a carton which contains 50 chicks. I budget #1000/bird for 6weeks. However, you may spend more or less. It depends on the things you use such as feed, supplements etc.
I intend starting up with layers......broilers doesn't move markets like that

Which feed do u suggest is the best for them

How should I give them their vaccines
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Join me on whatsapp on the 30th of July, 2018 as I take some of my trainees into an in-depth knowledge of organic poultry production.

..Whatsapp Training.

ORGANIC POULTRY (BROILERS) PRODUCTION
1. Principles of Organic Poultry
2. Brooding of Chicks
3. Feed Formulation(maintenance)
4. Fermentation of Commercial feed
5. Production of Organic Medication
6. Administration of Organic Medications
7. Identifying Diseases and Treatment
*MENTORSHIP
*OUTGROWERS SCHEME FOR WOMEN (Kaduna&Abuja)
*DATE: 30th of July 2018
*TRAINING FEE: #5000

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
neezar:

I intend starting up with layers......broilers doesn't move markets like that

Which feed do u suggest is the best for them

How should I give them their vaccines
Have you raised birds before? If No, pls kindly start very small with broiler. You will learn then take up layers. Why I am saying this is because you need the experience first. Layers aren't child's play. If you insist on layers then take a carton(50 chicks). I am still working on organic layers production.
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by neezar: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ummulkhair20:

Have you raised birds before? If No, pls kindly start very small with broiler. You will learn then take up layers. Why I am saying this is because you need the experience first. Layers aren't child's play. If you insist on layers then take a carton(50 chicks). I am still working on organic layers production.
I haven't before

I really appreciate maam, Will get u updated as soon as I start
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
neezar:

I haven't before

I really appreciate maam, Will get u updated as soon as I start
It's a pleasure. Hoping to hear from you soon. Good luck.
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by neezar: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ummulkhair20:

It's a pleasure. Hoping to hear from you soon. Good luck.
Thanks

Do u av any idea about the price of broilers
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
neezar:

Thanks

Contact @turks
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Turks: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Send us a Whatsapp message on 08026360598
neezar:

Thanks

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Munzy14(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2018
Ummulkhair20:
Organic Poultry Production has been on the increase in Nigeria lately with people searching and asking questions on how to achieve it. Some have succeeded in achieving this great fit by subscribing either to an online training or a physical one. However, there are still a lot of people interested in it but cannot afford the trainings available or haven't found any one who is actually practicing it. There are also those who have joined several online groups hoping to learn before they venture into. But unfortunately, some people who claim to have knowledge of this practice are internet farmers who are experts in copy and paste. They don't even know some of the basic principles of poultry generally but of course they are keyboard warriors. They will write how you can make 3million Naira in 6weeks from 500 birds. How they come about this baffles me.
My aim is to share tips and my experience on organic poultry production for everyone who is interested in this practice and also to encourage conventional farmers to key into this. Before I start, I will have to thank @organicfoods @prof Perez @turks @shakiriri @muna for the knowledge I have acquired from them which has been of great help. May God continue to bless you.
Now let's start. If you find it educative and interesting, pls just go ahead and share but make sure you also practice. My dream is that someday soon Nigeria will grow what it eats.
GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA. AMIN
Wow, nice work you are doing here!. It's been a while I visited agro section.
keep up the good work.
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by fakati(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
Can layers be raised organically?
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Turks: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yes they can.
fakati:
Can layers be raised organically?
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2018
2 DAYS TO GO. HAVE YOU REGISTERED?
...Whatsapp Training...
2. Brooding of Chicks
*MENTORSHIP

1 Like

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by walexsho(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2018
very educative and informative

1 Like

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ayitoekong(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
#Nice work your doing here bro.I really enjoyed your lectures because am a broiler farmer with 150 birds and there are doing well because of th knowlege I have gotten from you##Thumps up

1 Like

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ayitoekong:
#Nice work your doing here bro.I really enjoyed your lectures because am a broiler farmer with 150 birds and there are doing well because of th knowlege I have gotten from you##Thumps up

Thank you.
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Have you tried raising birds naturally from lectures given? If no, then what are you waiting for? You can also join us on friday for an indept training on organic poultry production on whatsapp. 07032602994

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2018
Do you know you can be like "Mr Ojo" if you learn how to use the spices and how to make those supplements for your birds?

Do you know your birds can be healthy and attain massive weight without growth booster or hormones?

Do you know you can sell healthy birds with ease?

These are all you need. No gumboro, lasota, admacine, etc.

YES YOU CAN, if you join our whatsapp training on "ORGANIC POULTRY PRODUCTION FOR BEGINNERS" starting on Friday 21/09/18 at 10am.

Call/whatsapp 07032602994

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
SCENT LEAF*��������
�As an organic poultry farmer, there are certain plants you "must" have around your farm or house.
�I got some seeds from my sis @salmarsgarden last year and they have grown around the house.
�Our birds are homegrown that's why they taste so different from conventionally/commercially raised birds. .
�Have you heard or read the advantages/benefits of eating homegrown produce? .
�They are treated with utmost care and live a very healthy life, hence the taste and texture of the meat. .
�@nigrows_organic, we grow what we eat "healthily"..��� .
#healthychoice #healthylifestyle #healthychicken #eatingclean #freerange #homegrown #tasty #tastychicken
#backyardpoultry #freshchicken #organicchicken #organiclifestyle
#chickenbusiness #poultryfarmers

1 Like

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by bixton(m): 1:04am On Oct 19, 2018
Good Day. Will there be any whatsapp training before the end of December?
I'd really appreciate if you can give some pretty good discount on the amount you previously charged. Thanks.
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Herbal tea for our chicken �����.
They are raised naturally. No synthetic antibiotics, growth hormones, vaccines, or any kind of drugs.
➡ For enquiries on our next training on Organic Poultry Production call/WhatsApp 07032602994.

@nigrows_organic we grow what we eat.

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by sanni4susx(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ummulkhair20:
Herbal tea for our chicken �����.
They are raised naturally. No synthetic antibiotics, growth hormones, vaccines, or any kind of drugs.
➡ For enquiries on our next training on Organic Poultry Production call/WhatsApp 07032602994.

@nigrows_organic we grow what we eat.
Please when is the next training coming up

2 Likes

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Ummulkhair20(f): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
sanni4susx:

Please when is the next training coming up

TOPIC OUTLINE
2. What you need to start
3. Production of Organic Medications
4. Feeding/ Medication Chart
5. Brooding of Chicks
8. Packaging and Branding

➡MENTORSHIP AFTER TRAINING.

*DATE: 29th-31th of January, 2019.
*TIME: 10am
*ZENITH BANK-1015594236 NIGROWS VENTURES
*TEL:07032602994

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by debobab: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Ummulkhair20 post=69578054]Join me on whatsapp on the 30th of July, 2018 as I take some of my trainees into an in-depth knowledge of organic poultry production.

..Whatsapp Training.

2. Brooding of Chicks
*MENTORSHIP
[/quotequo

Oga pls when will you organise the training on oganic poultry again am interested. I live in abeokuta Ogun state. Just started with 50 day old broiler. Thanks
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by guidefreak(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Organic Poultry Farming has been a blessing to us since practicing it for some years now.

As a seasoned Animal Scientist, given to sustainable Agriculture, I have developed this guide alongside the several resources on my blog (https://guidefreak.com) to help anyone novice or professional to explore organic poultry farming without fears.

This Complete Guide to Organic Poultry Farming is as complete as it can get, trust me.

You can get yours at https://guidefreak.com/your-complete-guide-to-organic-poultry-farming or WhatsApp 07064953738

Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Donemmy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
great
Re: Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. by Joeblazeochola(m): 11:57pm On May 24, 2020
Very helpful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profitability Of Broilers & Layers Production. / Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, / Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.