Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road (6208 Views)

Nathaniel Olayinka, FUNAAB Student Kidnapped! Students Protest (pictures) / Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students / FUNAAB Student Caught Placing Bet During A Lecture (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by philiancoop(m): 12:22am On May 07, 2018
It was to the amazement and relief of commuters and other road users to see that the Camp-FUNAAB road was being marked out for repairs today. The exercise which was described as beaming a "ray of hope" by a student, witnessed some officials of the SUG and engineering students kitted up measuring and marking out sections of the road for repairs. Motorists and students were seen hailing and thanking the officials working on the road.

On contacting the project manager, Hon. Philip Ukah, the honourable member representing Mechatronics Engineering Department, FUNAAB vanguard gathered that the SUG was working on getting supplies of materials from quarries and other industries to carry out rehabilitation on the road. He said that having notified the school and contacted the Civil Engineering Department, more professional hands and equipments will be released for the project soon. "...FUNAABites can look forward to better days of a good and working transportation system because this is what the Team Rebirth will deliver" he said.

It should be recalled that a lady was reported to have been engaged in a ghastly motor accident which claimed her life some weeks ago due to the ugly condition of the road. The transport system in the school has been deteriorating daily in recent times and is said by many to be the most challenging issue facing the campus community.

The sight of the FUNAABSU General Secretary Comr Awolowo along with the founding director of The Hon Philip Ukah Foundation, Hon Philip Ukah was noted to be intriguing for many who witnessed the exercise which took place between 3pm to about 5pm

*©FUNAAB Vanguard* ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
☎09069167788
www.twitter.com/funaabvanguard
www.facebook.com/funaabvanguard
‌=====================
‌_Advertise Massively with us at an affordable price

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by chibike69: 7:43am On May 07, 2018
grin
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by Riversides2003(m): 7:44am On May 07, 2018
This is what student union and other student association should be doing not Senceless Aluta.

5 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by apesinola001: 7:44am On May 07, 2018
Nice gesture
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by malabite3: 7:45am On May 07, 2018
Nice
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by lanrexdo(m): 7:45am On May 07, 2018
So the school cannot repair the road again abi.. wtewww

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by Thickcok01: 7:46am On May 07, 2018
I am activating my mood for PhD Agribuusiness at FUNAAB.
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by qanda: 7:49am On May 07, 2018
Fantastic

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by iamdannyfc(m): 7:50am On May 07, 2018
K, yakub mamood lo sure ju. I dey come back
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by bbm2016(m): 7:53am On May 07, 2018
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by oyetunder(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2018
lipsrsealed till then... Practical class
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by iamdannyfc(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2018
Thank God. but relating to mancot issue, if you see how we struggle enter caster(block industry vehicle) this morning ehnn....

I would love to know what they will do about the shortage in mancot bus... I don tire ooo no be joke!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by jaid23: 8:06am On May 07, 2018
Welcome development from FUNAABSU. The rehabilitation of the road leading to the campus as been long overdue in which the school authorities as ignored, but only do some patches whenever its convocation period and when dignitaries are coming to the school.

Having said this, the School authority as well as FUNAABSU should also look closely to the transportation issue - the major problem of student living off-campus.

Godbless FUNAAB

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by mayskit4luv(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2018
Ok
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by mxplosvtoluene(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2018
It's really funny no campus based media reported this. Only to come see it on here.
Nairaland should kuku come open a media channel in Funaab

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by Keywordconcept(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2018
OK
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by Spidermon: 9:48am On May 07, 2018
UNAAB messed up. So it has to take SUG to fix that road??
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by dotyoung(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2018
Good one
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by KrystosCJ(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2018
Spidermon:
UNAAB messed up. So it has to take SUG to fix that road??

I think this is one of the best ways to demonstrate leadership, accountability and social responsibility from a student union body. It shows that they are not lazy and inconsiderate like the bulk of our elders in the society.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by Deesquare01(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2018
In all challenges, I'm proudly a FUNAABITE... Good work from the Student Union... That road is getting really bad.
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by philiancoop(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2018
iamdannyfc:
Thank God. but relating to mancot issue, if you see how we struggle enter caster(block industry vehicle) this morning ehnn....

I would love to know what they will do about the shortage in mancot bus... I don tire ooo no be joke!!!!
The number of working mancot is reducing fast because of the bad road.
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by iamsmile(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2018
mxplosvtoluene:
It's really funny no campus based media reported this. Only to come see it on here.
Nairaland should kuku come open a media channel in Funaab
A campus media can't post it. 'cos we know the truth but they can post it here cos most FUNAABites are not Nairalanders.
FYI,i still boarded Oluwo to School #50 today.
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by AyLuxury(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2018
Really? That road was newly constructed before I graduated in 2012.
Re: FUNAAB Student Union Set To Repair Camp-funaab Road by philiancoop(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2018
AyLuxury:
Really? That road was newly constructed before I graduated in 2012.
You seem not to know enough Civil engineering

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Didn't Know The Real Name Of This Fruit 'shawshopu' / Difference Between Chemistry Education And B.sc Chemistry / The Top 6 Popular Free Email Providers Online Other Than Gmail & Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.