Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? (25380 Views)

Which Is Equivalent To Success, Hard Work, Smartwork, Luck? / How To Charm Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace By Johnspeak Uwangue / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 03, 2018
Stil on the hustle. pls i need a good job, i'm a graduate, i reside in ibadan, but i can work anywhere. i don't need anyone to send me money. i only need som1 who cud hlp me out with a good job. location is not my problem.Tnx
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by techaccents(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2020
are you looking for jio tv on pc then read this post I tell you 6 best methods to watch jio tv on pc.
https://www.techaccents.com/2020/01/jio-tv-for-pc.html
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by toygod2: 5:22am On Jan 14, 2020
I worked as a day worker at one tin branding company at sango OTA - AVON.

As I had never been subjected to such working condition, I could not even finish the day's work neither did I wait to be paid , bfo I ran for my dera life cry
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Yoliyoli: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sholaystar4me:
having bagged a degree in chemistry from one of the prestigious Uni in Naija with strong grade, couldn't secure a job for sometimes, so I started making and selling liquid soap, and paint (painted house too), after doing that for a year, I got a job, as a medical rep, and exactly after one year doing that, I left the shore of my fatherland. I am not where I wanna be but I looked back in time, and I glorify the Lord. With every step I take, I am closer to my goal.

I need just 5 people that wanna learn how to make soap, paint etc to mention me and drop their emails.

This is my very tiny way of giving back and thanking Allah

Thanks
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Yoliyoli: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
I am interested 07039631600
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Yoliyoli: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=Yoliyoli post=85788825][/quote]

uzochinenye1@gmail.com
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by SRK1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
I WROTE AN AMAZING, RAW, TRUTH-TO-GOD SUMMARY OF A TOP-TEN BESTSELLER OF ALL TIME, THINK AND GROW RICH!

Are you one of the advocates that book summaries are a bane to the publishing world, because there’s no way their publishers would have listed out the same examples that would have applied to you? Do you feel that you will be denied of much longer reflection that’s normally part of reading full-fledged books? Or do you feel that you might find reading book summaries extremely too easy? If you feel any of these, you are absolutely right! And, indeed, book summaries might not be meant for you. But please stop for a moment and remember that book summaries may not necessarily serve as replacements for their original counterparts, but rather, act as a useful complement (either acting as a prescreen to reading the book, or as a tool to consult to check if you have missed any reference). For these reasons, ebook summary is here to stay, and herein, I am offering you a once-in-lifetime opportunity to read a summary of one of the greatest books ever written!

This report has the potential of transforming your life, giving you a career, or helping you to find your life purpose (Yes, that’s an ambitious claim, but this guide will fulfill it.) This summary fully encapsulates everything in the original book, and has the added advantage of being a mere 30 minutes read (compared to the several months or years of time it would have taken you to fully read and comprehend the original book)!

If you decide to read this summary, you can start picturing yourself in any or all of these situations, because this summary will definitely elevate you to a new state of mind where all riches, self-esteem, fulfillment, and other goodies of life are easily attained:

Cars: You can start picturing yourself in the fastest and finest cars you can ever dream of, because this summary will teach you how to make the needed money to get them.

Houses: For the same reason as above, you can also start picturing yourself coming out, entering, or relaxing at that fantasy house of your dreams.

Fulfillment: You will definitely feel accomplished after reading this summary (somewhat) and (certainly) after acquiring all the riches this summary will have helped you attain.

Self-esteem: You can boost your self-esteem right away by reading this summary.

Life Purpose: Most people spend their entire lifetime searching for their life purpose but never discover it! But by reading this summary, you will finally remove the road-block.

Peace of Mind: Jeez! Who doesn’t want peace of mind? We all absolutely do!

Fine Girls – Hmm, are you the lusty type? That’s perfectly fine. Even this book (Think and Grow Rich) acknowledges that the most successful men in history were men of highly developed sexual desires. Also, when you make your big money, you will certainly be in the right places to meet these girls.

Now, having said all that, dear reader, I hereby present to you an amazing, truth-to-God tool for your immediate advancement and attainment of your deepest desires, among which is the accumulation of great wealth. It is indeed a God-sent opportunity for you to be reading this message. What’s more, I have proceeded to make this summary available to you almost for free! The price is only a measly N100.

Therefore, will you not prove to be appreciative and wise by actually making a purchase and doing so promptly? I trust you to make a wise decision.

The way to order is by sending me this message on WhatsApp (WhatsApp no: 09096416132): “Hi Abiodun! I want a copy of the summary of THINK AND GROW RICH immediately! Where’s the account number to send money? Thanks!” And I promise to reply you promptly and act gentlemanly.

See you at the other end!

Keywords: Self-help book, career book, career advice, how to make money, enormous riches, self-development ebook, big money
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Arenteiro(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
thanks for sharing
techunz
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by proclinician: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ellabae:
Not at the top yet but I am planning to do something odd soon. Nd if I don't regret it, it will push me to the top then. So help me God.

Are u planning ritual killing madam.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Worksunlimited: 2:27am On Jul 02, 2021
Trekked to different places in Lagos to do customer validation officer for bank verification exercise for 2 years, after graduation and nysc..

Remuneration per month was less than 6k.

To the glory of God, life is better now but I still dey hustle..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed / He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor / Please Help Review My CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.