Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (65749 Views)

She Says We're Just Friends But She Gets Jealous Over Me (Photos) / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 07, 2018
The best is just to close the chapter and move on for good

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by mistercharles: 10:28pm On May 07, 2018
Preshy561:
why should i hate on anyone?

that's outright stupidity.

No...you got the wrong message.
The right message is you need to give your ex space, nobody said hate

6 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by XendersPride(f): 10:28pm On May 07, 2018
To an extent; you're correct
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Biglittlelois(f): 10:30pm On May 07, 2018
pennytration:
Cancel a date with a Yoruba girl, u will hear sumtin
like "So u make me baff today for nothing?"

Lame and dry, tribe is not written on the face, if the gal you date or want to date is dirty, that's just what she is-DIRTY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by dajan03: 10:30pm On May 07, 2018
I'm now missing my ex.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Dafreeguy(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2018
creamylicious:
i delete ex number immediately ....
Thats a bit harsh
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by fucktoto: 10:30pm On May 07, 2018
some stupid excuses like:

"yes, we still chat but we have set our past behind us."

"he always calls to tell me he wants us to meet but i keep telling him 'i'm busy'."

foolish girls with crayfish brains.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 07, 2018
creamylicious:
i delete ex number immediately .... my only problem is they chat me up on whats app.... one still pays me a visit till date

it shouldn't lead to something else sha...
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Hotchillz: 10:31pm On May 07, 2018
Well i don't accept everything you said but you do have a point. I broke up with my then girlfriend based on an incoming distance barrier which to the both of us isn't something we looked forward to. It was on mutual consent however she didn't really want the breakup but circumstances and shii. Anyways, to answer your question, if the ex in question is really boxed up with a trailer load of connections, then yeah! You'd better be friends for your own good.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by eddyslim(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2018
A bleeped pussy can never be un-bleeped, it can only be re-Bleep

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by faithfull18(f): 10:34pm On May 07, 2018
Okay.

See my profile cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by pennytration(m): 10:39pm On May 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lame and dry, tribe is not written on the face, if the gal you want date or want to date is dirty, that's just that she is-DIRTY
lol.. U probably havn't met a yoruba gal. Try meet one and u'll understand.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by godson4u79(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2018
I like this one na that kind Bleep dey sweet pass, you go Bleep her like say you wan spoil the place
carpmam:
I don't know for u people o but as for me ,I like being in gud terms with all my ex,they always comes handy if konji come,all u have to do is to pick ur phone,greet them,chit chat with them,and remember to be emotional during the chat,and then invite her for a hot sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by firstolalekan(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2018
Brooke60:
Good points.....I see no reason being close to someone you used to love.
The only thing I do is to text HBD once in a year.
Call regularly at your own risk
You get sense jare
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Biglittlelois(f): 10:46pm On May 07, 2018
pennytration:
lol.. U probably havn't met a yoruba gal. Try meet one and u'll understand.

I am yoruba, it's just like me saying igbo gals are hairy all over like on their chest, armpit and have goatee which make them look and smell dirty, you feel me? undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by firstolalekan(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2018
VampireeM:
I disagree. Its depends on the individuals involved and the circumstances that led to the break up. I and my ex we are very good friends
with no romantic strings attached. Time heals most wounds.
You're a big fat liar and a potential cheat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by bazkid24(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2018
For your mind, one of my ex is my best friend till date. We just didn't work as lovers

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by nothernstar: 10:54pm On May 07, 2018
Keeping your ex as friend is like having chicken as your pet. One day, you will eat that pet.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by byemx06(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2018
meneski:
My own ex dey de same compound with me... I swear anitym i sight her na so my heart dey jump. I dey plan on parking out of that compound. I thought it was over until i saw one new guy for de area with her(dnt knw if they are dating oh) but belle no sweet me at all...even me don get another chikala but. Does she feels de same way as i feel?
bros how u go date girl talk inside dsame compound
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by bwax18: 10:55pm On May 07, 2018
12 Things That Men Should Always Do After Sex
READ MORE HERE https://debwax.com/2018/05/07/things-that-men-should-always-do-after-sex/
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 07, 2018
How do people even remain friends with their ex?, like real friends, you chat on social media and talk on phone? About what if I may ask, about his relationship, yours or the one you two had before Or about your day or your worries? ?. We are not enemies but certainly cant be friends except friendship has another meaning undecided

11 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by creamylicious(f): 10:58pm On May 07, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Thats a bit harsh
well thats how i handle heartbreak. all platforms, i delete...

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 07, 2018
It really depends on the values you showed when we dated it determines if I still stay in touch with you if you didn’t add any value I won’t call you everything is not about sex it’s about finding someone you can communicate with. I don’t like guys that bring their private life always to the table like that will feed my home I love guys that can plan, strategize and develop a family that will stand the rest of time.

Not every babe is a party goer someone will always love the one you ignore

4 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Mavrick2012: 11:01pm On May 07, 2018
Preshy561:
why should i hate on anyone?

that's outright stupidity.

you know, i have gone through the post over and over, ain't see where the op talk about "hate".
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by blackboy(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2018
my advise . keep away. even if u didnt fight before you brokeup but if you guyz want 2 get back 2geda then go right on and keep in touch in wuteva ways. Sex was never involved or was still dont keep in touch. there are more than a billion people in the world to keep in touch with and one less wont harm you. let your ex be the one less

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by creamylicious(f): 11:03pm On May 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

it shouldn't lead to something else sha...
kissing most times....terrible something
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by bleskid: 11:03pm On May 07, 2018
just faid up
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 07, 2018
summerflame:

Source: http://www.zumi.ng/life/just-friends-your-ex/amp/
Well, it all depends. My ex is married now with 3 kids. We talk as friends but no intimacy. We even render help to each other. We used to point accusing fingers to each other once in a while though grin

4 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by summerflame(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, delete the jargon u wrote up there and just quote Okafors law!
u are a goat... If u ain't contended with what I posted, just shut up and move to other topics

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 07, 2018
Crap!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.