Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (65726 Views)

She Says We're Just Friends But She Gets Jealous Over Me (Photos) / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by bejeria101(m): 7:53am On May 08, 2018
She went back to him and had twins for hin and he told her he wont marry her lol. When we call una airheads una go vex
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Berlyn1(f): 7:55am On May 08, 2018
rosieluv:

angry angry
beeebi smiley sad shocked shocked Howfar na
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by flington4550(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2018
carpmam:
I don't know for u people o but as for me ,I like being in gud terms with all my ex,they always comes handy if konji come,all u have to do is to pick ur phone,greet them,chit chat with them,and remember to be emotional during the chat,and then invite her for a hot sex
Werey leleyi
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by EJanni(f): 7:57am On May 08, 2018
my friend's fiance not only calls his ex. he tells the girl things about him before she hears it. the lady advises him on things to do. she calls him in her presence and he picks and they talk freely without even respecting her . they see on daily basis. she always complain to me that she feels being used. the love she has for the man keep on dying everyday.

keeping in touch with an ex is disrespectful to the new person in your life. simple.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by emmysoftyou: 8:00am On May 08, 2018
creamylicious:
i delete ex number immediately .... my only problem is they chat me up on whats app.... one still pays me a visit till date
re you married? If no then it's because you're not yet married that's why he pays you a visit..
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by emmysoftyou: 8:08am On May 08, 2018
EJanni:
my friend's fiance not only calls his ex. he tells the girl things about him before she hears it. the lady advises him on things to do. she calls him in her presence and he picks and they talk freely without even respecting her . they see on daily basis. she always complain to me that she feels being used. the love she has for the man keep on dying everyday.

keeping in touch with an ex is disrespectful to the new person in your life. simple.
your friend needs to open up before things fall apart. Anything that scattered before can still be arranged again if your friend is trying to be a good girl and a peaceful one cos she's trying to keep her relationship.
Is your friend not wise enough to give him a special educative advice. Abeg relationship is not do or die, if he's not the person for ur friend, Pls tell ur friend to let him go rather than keeping someone who's hurting her emotionally.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:11am On May 08, 2018
Oh
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by EJanni(f): 8:20am On May 08, 2018
emmysoftyou:
your friend needs to open up before things fall apart. Anything that scattered before can still be arranged again if your friend is trying to be a good girl and a peaceful one cos she's trying to keep her relationship.
Is your friend not wise enough to give him a special educative advice. Abeg relationship is not do or die, if he's not the person for ur friend, Pls tell ur friend to let him go rather than keeping someone who's hurting her emotionally.
she said she has done that severally and he promised that he will never have anything to do with her. but d girl will still call even at odd times. she said he deletes the girl chat immediately after every chat. my friend is this soft and easy going girls. maybe that's y that he goat is cashing on her weakness.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Nobody: 8:26am On May 08, 2018
OP you are on point
When a girl i love end so call relationship because of One Mistake
and i should be friend with her or keep her contacts which kind of friendship would that be
Ex is Ex or Nothing
Note You only love once and Marry Once.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by emmysoftyou: 8:33am On May 08, 2018
EJanni:
she said she has done that severally and he promised that he will never have anything to do with her. but d girl will still call even at odd times. she said he deletes the girl chat immediately after every chat. my friend is this soft and easy going girls. maybe that's y that he goat is cashing on her weakness.
this relationship is not an assurance relationship. You as her friend, you have to save her, do everything at your disposal to save your friend if you really care about her. It's obvious her relationship is shaking but due to her calm and soft hearted being she's, that's why she's still with him and the guy is deluding her.
Before my sister got married, I advised Her not to let go all her suitors or boyfriend cos among the three, you must see the serious one and that's why ladies need to have like two or three boyfriend so she can pick the best out of them.

Note : I'm not saying they should commits fornication and all that but when you know it's time a lady need to settle down, she has the right to pick the serious one cos their time is not the samething with men.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by JhyMedex: 8:54am On May 08, 2018
Olalan:
Any body keeping close relationship with an ex is simply seeking a gateway to continue the former relationship
Not rily bruv..to say outrightly u cant b friends wit ir ex is kinda not ...We went our seperate ways wit no fuss..she moved to a different town..traveled to were she stayed last month...We caught up..laughed hard n fvcked harder!..

Dnt burn bridges wit pple man!.Life is funny!..

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by asawanathegreat(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2018
Nothing like we can be friends, if u guys are quitting relationship, let everybody go their separate ways instead of deceiving each other whereas emotions is still there.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by chinedi7(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2018
HARDDON:
A man can always trace his way back into the forest he has visited before!

He knows the look to give to wet them panties, where to touch, how to touch, what to say to melt to the ice and then, there is the little ish of Jrod missing Vclef most especially if they had hawt cUm1ng sessions! You stand no chance!
They can read your heart's heat just by a little look into your eyes.
Infact, the id1ats see you n4ked no matter the battalion of clothes you come robed in.

Sure, Exs' can really be best of Friends! angry

The only benefit is this:

They would be more expressive and tell you exactly what they hid from you while the heat was on. short comings etc and you can really have an h2h convo just that they end up with hawt romps!

From the Don himself...

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by prityego: 9:00am On May 08, 2018
Some guys are mean. www.schoolcrayon.com
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by prityego: 9:02am On May 08, 2018
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by rita25(f): 9:27am On May 08, 2018
PLS WHICH ONE IS OKAFORS LAW AGAIN?
OboOlora:
Op, delete the jargon u wrote up there and just quote Okafors law!
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by fellom(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2018
But remember ooooo that your own wife na some people ex she be ooooo so if you think you know OKAFOR'S LAW very well other people practice it too.Thats life !
carpmam:
I don't know for u people o but as for me ,I like being in gud terms with all my ex,they always comes handy if konji come,all u have to do is to pick ur phone,greet them,chit chat with them,and remember to be emotional during the chat,and then invite her for a hot sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Godfather92(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2018
Hmmm, your first love, especially you happened to be the one who broke her virginity, brother u re a stained that won't be clean off. Some ex are hard to drop off, even in ur grave, u will still receive text messages from her grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Blonchilli(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2018
Some ex are good to keep around, some you need to run far away from them
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Crixina(f): 12:22pm On May 08, 2018
To think I spent more than 4 hours chatting with the dude yesterday.

But that one dey sha...we both know we have unfinished business.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 08, 2018
Crixina:
To think I spent more than 4 hours chatting with the dude yesterday.

But that one dey sha...we both know we have unfinished business.

Kindly explain "unfinished business"?
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Crixina(f): 12:27pm On May 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Kindly explain "unfinished business"?
it's obvious, we both have no business being exes.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 08, 2018
Crixina:
it's obvious, we both have no business being exes.

Don't know if it is the cold weather but my comprehension skill is not working at full speed this afternoon.

"we both know that we have no business being exes" can mean two things.

Are you thinking of getting back together or cutting him off entirely?
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Crixina(f): 12:38pm On May 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Don't know if it is the cold weather but my comprehension skill is not working at full speed this afternoon.

"we both know that we have no business being exes" can mean two things.

Are you thinking of getting back together or cutting him off entirely?
Baba, you worry o grin
I guess we couldn't have spent more than 4 hours chatting cos we want to pretend we are just friends now just like the OP pointed out.

I think it's a ploy to get back.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 08, 2018
Crixina:
Baba, you worry o grin
I guess we couldn't have spent more than 4 hours chatting cos we want to pretend we are just friends now just like the OP pointed out.

I think it's a ploy to get back.

Are you okay with taking him back?

Sorry if I come across as too being too inquisitive.
I talk with my ex every single day and it seems like for every call my hatred for her increase by 10 folds grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Crixina(f): 12:43pm On May 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Are you okay with taking him back?

Sorry if I come across as too being too inquisitive.
I talk with my ex every single day and it seems like for every call my hatred for her increase by 10 folds grin
Are you serious?
So why talk to her?

PS we are derailing the thread I think undecided
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 08, 2018
Crixina:
Are you serious?
So why talk to her?

We were together for a long time.
Nowadays I just call her sometimes out of habit.
Calling her is like a reflex action to me.
Told her not to see my calling as trying to woo her back but because "otimora"

PS. Derailing as how, the thread is about exes and we are talking about our ex grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Crixina(f): 12:51pm On May 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:

We were together for a long time.
Nowadays I just call her sometimes out of habit.
Calling her is like a reflex action to me.
Told her not to see my calling as trying to woo her back but because "otimora"

PS. Derailing as how, the thread is about exes and we are talking about our ex grin
Check that reflex...force of habit ish, it could just be screaming "there's still something between us and I really don't know how to handle it".
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by MrOwonikoko: 1:55pm On May 08, 2018
Seeking a friendship of ur ex after breakup is just a way of nacking each other from time to time again ni joor grin grin cheesy

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 08, 2018
Crixina:
Check that reflex...force of habit ish, it could just be screaming "there's still something between us and I really don't know how to handle it".

Okay..
I will do exactly as advised.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by Geesaintagape: 2:30pm On May 08, 2018
Life is personal. Once i break up i keep all doors locked n move on. If we meet we greet, if she ask for my help i render the way i render to others. I don't cee need for any friendship
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex by akaahs(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:
There is no point being in touch with ur ex, not saying u should keep malice but when you both cross path physically, just say hi and move on, dont even have his/her number or whatsapp, seeing that will bring feelings and temptation, ur ex is your ex, let bygone be bygone.
Just hope is coming from d heart because d level of hypocrisy in our country is alarming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.