Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream (1467 Views)

Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by vchykp(m): 2:39am On May 12, 2018
budaatum:
You your own landlord?
ys

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by budaatum: 11:25am On May 12, 2018
vchykp:
ys
Fly more.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by JusticeSeeker: 2:40pm On May 12, 2018
@OP, someone has initiated you into a secret demonic body that is training you. Very soon you will start meeting some people you know in real life that are members of the body. I once had this experience and it took the grace of God for me to be freed. It's a bondage that one can only be delivered from if they are born again. Jesus only will save you else the devil is about devouring you. I've spoken from experience. Some so called "enlightened" people will encourage you on Nairaland forum to keep on but remember the devil isn't a good master. He isn't a friend to the best of his servants.
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by Katier00(f): 4:56pm On May 12, 2018
Congratulations that is a new sign. It means the sky is your starting point. Fly high aim high and focus

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Be Afraid Of Any GO Laying Curses / Why Did Jesus Have 12 Men As His Disciples,but No Women? / Viral Birthday Video Of Pastor Chukwuemeka In Onitsha Where Money Was Disrespect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.