Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video (45506 Views)

Timaya Daughter's Clocks 8 Today, Celebrates In Pillow Dress. PHOTOS / Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Timaya's Daughter, Grace's 3rd Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Pussitto: 6:50am On May 07, 2018
Hiphop act timaya shares a video of how his daughter seized his keys for coming home late at night, the singer took to his Instagram handle and said that women are the same regardless of age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5xPW0ra-_c

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Pylony(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2018
Wahaha! I love woman.

12 Likes

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by partnerbiz4: 6:58am On May 07, 2018
Next five yrs this one go dey slap him papa

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by divinehand2003(m): 7:03am On May 07, 2018
This one wey don dey behave like this so, wahala dey for front ooooo. If she continues like this, her bf go see fire ooooo.

7 Likes

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Holluwaphlexy(m): 7:06am On May 07, 2018
Who knows the kid might just be exhibiting one of his behavior....... Wetyn i know sef..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Nobody: 7:20am On May 07, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Next five yrs this one go dey slap him papa

That's why he should set a good example for his daughter, the girl done start to dey get good values.

No tolerance for lateness, even from Dad.

grin

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by SexyDenzel: 7:46am On May 07, 2018
She learnt it from someone, probably the mother or a female figure around her. She didn't come up with it, she must have heard someone talking about taking keys and stuff.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Macdawid(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2018
It's only babies that are born out of baby-mamaism that behaves that way... Argue with ya ancestors grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Gozbrown(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2018
Timaya, love his kids die

31 Likes

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by IdeyFindWife: 8:39am On May 07, 2018
Na our pikin

South South babes nor dey take trash, dey sabi throw better thru-pass, my sistahs nor dey carry last.

It takes real men to handle SS babes. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by 9aiboard: 9:48am On May 07, 2018
Lol ...for more news visit Luvmp
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by sandrahnaub(f): 9:48am On May 07, 2018
So
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by wildcatter23(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2018
angry

Mods and bullshit are like

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by martineverest(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2018
naija celebs are so dumb sha
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by allanphash7(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!
Undergraduates and graduates can now smile!
Senate president bukola saraki has approved the bill to commence
payment of allowance for all undergraduates and graduates in NUC
registrated institutions . They will be paid an allowance of 10, 000
monthly, plus other added incentives starting from Tuesday 10-May
Congratulations!!!!!
To get more prophetic quotes text "Amen" to 321200 for 50naira/
week....
If u dey vex press 11.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by BAVOSKI(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2018
Make my daughter come sees am?
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by kenzysmith: 9:51am On May 07, 2018
If my kipkin try this the kind knock(konk) for the head her brain go reset. next time if I come..late. she go say I come too early that day

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by daroz(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2018
Wow, seeing this makes me miss my kids .
They are just about the same age, and both females too.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by mhisbliss(f): 9:52am On May 07, 2018
Lol i think its cute she's exhibiting such behavior at this age
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by chinavs9ja(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2018
Seriously I don't believe this guy gets a child oo

I am a good writer check me out
090-3785-6806
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by fakuta(f): 9:55am On May 07, 2018
THIS SHOWS THAT THE GIRLS HAS SELF WORTH AND SELF RESPECT

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by ariesbull: 9:56am On May 07, 2018
SexyDenzel:
She learnt it from someone, probably the mother or a female figure around her. She didn't come up with it, she must have heard someone talking about taking keys and stuff.

She is a well brought up kid...that understands that keeping late isn't a good thing and lateness is wrong

I love this...not all these kids that would demand for gala or juice

4 Likes

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by loomer: 9:56am On May 07, 2018
she don kuku spill where she hide the keys grin

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by vienna251: 9:56am On May 07, 2018
You no give am confirm beating ni
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by adecz: 9:58am On May 07, 2018
You mean she stays up late shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by Nobody: 9:58am On May 07, 2018
wink
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by daroz(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2018
chinavs9ja:
Seriously I don't believe this guy gets a child oo

I am a good writer check me out
090-3785-6806
Good writer with this rubbish you just wrote?
Na wa o.
I just pity all your potential clients.

15 Likes

Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2018
As my wife sized my ATM for not buying her 45million naira assurance....
And since last week till now she refuses to give my birthright

Plz wat shud i do ?? advice.............
Re: Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video by bettercreature(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2018
ariesbull:

She is a well brought up kid...that understands that keeping late isn't a good thing and lateness is wrong

I love this...not all these kids that would demand for gala or juice
she is learning bad attitude from someone in that house.At this age she should be innocent but I think she is turning to something else! imagine a kid at her age replacing the original keys with fake keys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together / Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover / Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.