Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) (37400 Views)

Meme Collection From Paternity Test / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by marvelli(f): 11:53am On May 07, 2018
eagleeye2:

Did you guys apply for the prepaid? I need to know how to go about asking for mine.
we applied about 3 years ago but nothing. At the time they were sharing prepaid meters around my area so we just had to make sure the thing reach us.
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by olaeffect(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2018
The attitude of the distribution company staff always loss me off, they think they are still NEPA (federal government agency). Actually they still technically are.
They provide you little of no power supply, you still buy your own pole, wire and even transformers in new areas and they still bring ridiculous bill to you with no apologies and there is nothing you can f*cking do about it.
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by naturalwaves: 12:24pm On May 07, 2018
abumeinben:
I'm sure this aproko...blog pays whichever mod 10k/front page because almost all their threads are like they're competing with lindaikeji. Over 20% of front page links is aproko over the last few weeks.

Your memes had no funny content. angry. I don't see why this should be on front page. FYI, there's no NEPA, it's now business for DISCOs. You're probably not enjoying them because you're resident in Lagos, or a part of town that's called a low revenue area. You don't expect me to supply you with energy for 10hrs and get 2.5k end of month when I have Enterprise customers that are ready to pay over 20m per month over 8hrs average. You should move in to such areas.

But here in Osun State, average is 18hrs. Please relocate to Osun State.
I said this before.... Nairaland Don turn padi padi business. If you know the mods too or just one of them, any useless thread you create is straight to the front page.
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by abrahym(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2018
I'm guilty of number 5 and 6
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by Tomoyayi(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2018
abumeinben:
I'm sure this aproko...blog pays whichever mod 10k/front page because almost all their threads are like they're competing with lindaikeji. Over 20% of front page links is aproko over the last few weeks.

Your memes had no funny content. angry. I don't see why this should be on front page. FYI, there's no NEPA, it's now business for DISCOs. You're probably not enjoying them because you're resident in Lagos, or a part of town that's called a low revenue area. You don't expect me to supply you with energy for 10hrs and get 2.5k end of month when I have Enterprise customers that are ready to pay over 20m per month over 8hrs average. You should move in to such areas.

embarassed
What is this one saying
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 07, 2018
Lol...prepaid meter is bae
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:13pm On May 07, 2018
Our light don't blink at all and we use prepaid meter. There's no time you will press the switch and light won't show. Can't remember the last my husband touch our generator
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 07, 2018
naturalwaves:

I said this before.... Nairaland Don turn padi padi business. If you know the mods too or just one of them, any useless thread you create is straight to the front page.
you need to realise nairaland needs loads of traffic so whether the topic makes sense or not, as long as it can trend then it goes on FP.
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by Erums(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2018
abumeinben:

Z

I said so many things. Kindly let me know where you need clarification.

Ibedc guy spotted... Abegg i agree with u... Help me halla una safety officer
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by abumeinben(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2018
Erums:

Ibedc guy spotted... Abegg i agree with u... Help me halla una safety officer

Totally wrong bro.

I use electricity and I ask their techs questions. They give me info.

That's all.
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by Erums(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2018
abumeinben:

Totally wrong bro.

I use electricity and I ask their techs questions. They give me info.

That's all.

Thanks our esteemed customer
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by abumeinben(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2018
Erums:

Thanks our esteemed customer

Lol...you in Osogbo ni?
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by naturalwaves: 2:14pm On May 07, 2018
Treasuredlove:
you need to realise nairaland needs loads of traffic so whether the topic makes sense or not, as long as it can trend then it goes on FP.
Not disputing that. There are some threads that are not trending, not sensational and just there but they get moved to the front page straight. There are some topics other people would have reported first based on overall content and gets looked over but when a padi creates such thread, straight to the front page and there are some blogs that I believe pays to get their stuffs moved down..... At a stage it was Vivian.now, it is aproko. It used to be Amira too including some auto blogs.thats what I mean.
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by judgedredd22(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2018
marvelli:
After our last Meter bill of 45k, we saw the light o and the light led us to nepa office to beg for prepaid meter. Funny enough they brought it one week later.

fine babe, which area be this?
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 07, 2018
naturalwaves:

Not disputing that. There are some threads that are not trending, not sensational and just there but they get moved to the front page straight. There are some topics other people would have reported first based on overall content and gets looked over but when a padi creates such thread, straight to the front page and there are some blogs that I believe pays to get their stuffs moved down..... At a stage it was Vivian.now, it is aproko. It used to be Amira too including some auto blogs.thats what I mean.
you are right

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix / Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike / When Your Friends Argue If The Answer Was 75 Or 80 But You Got -4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.