Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,388 members, 7,800,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

I Need Me A Baby Mama - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Me A Baby Mama (24475 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:11am On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

The thing tire me sef. I'll go back and report to my little man that mummy's hustle for the Orlando villa didn't work out this time. cry

And if you first don't succeed, ....

When you get the villa, we gonna have a party, right? cheesy
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:13am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gerrout now
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But really
Its his choice
Who knows
He might eventually find love and marry her

My dear, make a good deal and invite me for the baby shower. cheesy
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 11:14am On May 12, 2018
Mindfulness:

And if you first don't succeed, ....

When you get the villa, we gonna have a party, right? cheesy
For sure honey, parties every night with the pool littered with hot tanned male bodies serving up cocktails.

I'm off to sugardaddy.com. The keys to my villa may be somewhere on there. grin grin
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 11:15am On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

I'm off to sugardaddy.com. grin grin

Right behind you

Mindfulness:

My dear, make a good deal and invite me for the baby shower. cheesy

In a year
cry cry
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 11:15am On May 12, 2018
Mindfulness:

No, I have seen enough psychos from the so called 'good homes' so I see no problem here. grin
But the deal must be worth it. wink
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 11:17am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

Right behind you
Loooool. See you on the other side. God bless awa hustle. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 11:18am On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

Loooool. See you on the other side. God bless awa hussle. cheesy

I just spilled my drink
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 11:21am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

I just spilled my drink
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kilode? grin
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:25am On May 12, 2018

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 11:33am On May 12, 2018
Generals06:

I have a contact for professional services if you need one.

Aiyemanika ooooo
cheesy cheesy

Yes she's single
What do you have to offer?
Ayam her manager
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 11:35am On May 12, 2018
Generals06:

Bro I think shaybebaby is much more sensible here. If you want a baby mama you have to provide her a house. Co-existing is unrealistic and senseless. You should live apart from each other but visit as oft as you want. Living together will speed up domestic issues. (Realistically) and aggravate rifts.
Living apart gives a breathing space and reminds both of you subconsciously that you have a but a contractual agreement. Advisable for you plight. The best for both parties. So a house you must provide in her name.

It is inevitable that rifts, rancour, disinterest etc will occur depending on the sum factor of the personalities if both of you.
Hence there must be a surety that will bind you to providing your clauses irrespective of a Change in mind or attitude. Hence the house, the fixed capital sum and a binding frequent payment.

Shaybe is not making sense asking for a sum for boobs or body job afterwards. Agreeing to be a baby mama means agreeing to stretch your skins. If bobo is generous he can't grant that if he likes. Left for me I strike that out. Alongside excesses like the paid do vacation spot. Shior.
And Shaybe could agree to sign a fidelity agreement. Meaning even if you do it, don't be caught with evidences. It could revoke some clauses.
Intact from experience the issue of fidelity and sex between you both should. taken seriously with careful agreement because it is a strong point call for rifts.

Anyways we need to review your intrinsic and monetary assets and then revisit the monetary aspect of the clauses to fit into your financial capability without wrecking you.
We determine your worth, and then determine the cost of all the clauses to the last detail. This will avoid lose ends and make future mutual amendments easy in case of rifts.

BTW grin So Sisisoge is single? Fine girl. grin Wey my PM button dey again. grin

Summary: By law the baby mama must be strongly protected in case of 'inevitable' future rancour. The house, her allowances (she can hire a nanny etc from this), insurance for the kids.

Broda mi, the boob job is for my future marketability. If things go sour, I cannot be serving up slippers to the next man when I did not serve up slippers to the OP in the first instance.

As for the home issue, I have one already so would prefer a house in my name that would be of benefit to the kid. I live in a cold country and would like somewhere warm that is child friendly as a second home. Orlando is that, there is Disney, the beach, universal studios etc. It would be used for the child is on holiday from school. Moreso, it is an investment for the child's future(inheritance) and whilst unoccupied can generate an income which can be used to provide an increasingly better lifestyle for the child. What's not to want in that for your child?

Asides from that, I appreciate your contribution. OP is letting emotions cloud the fact that this would be a contract and emotions must be set aside.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by sisisioge: 11:43am On May 12, 2018
Generals06:

Bro I think shaybebaby is much more sensible here. If you want a baby mama you have to provide her a house. Co-existing is unrealistic and senseless. You should live apart from each other but visit as oft as you want. Living together will speed up domestic issues. (Realistically) and aggravate rifts.
Living apart gives a breathing space and reminds both of you subconsciously that you have a but a contractual agreement. Advisable for you plight. The best for both parties. So a house you must provide in her name.

It is inevitable that rifts, rancour, disinterest etc will occur depending on the sum factor of the personalities if both of you.
Hence there must be a surety that will bind you to providing your clauses irrespective of a Change in mind or attitude. Hence the house, the fixed capital sum and a binding frequent payment.

Shaybe is not making sense asking for a sum for boobs or body job afterwards. Agreeing to be a baby mama means agreeing to stretch your skins. If bobo is generous he can't grant that if he likes. Left for me I strike that out. Alongside excesses like the paid do vacation spot. Shior.
And Shaybe could agree to sign a fidelity agreement. Meaning even if you do it, don't be caught with evidences. It could revoke some clauses.
Intact from experience the issue of fidelity and sex between you both should. taken seriously with careful agreement because it is a strong point call for rifts.

Anyways we need to review your intrinsic and monetary assets and then revisit the monetary aspect of the clauses to fit into your financial capability without wrecking you.
We determine your worth, and then determine the cost of all the clauses to the last detail. This will avoid lose ends and make future mutual amendments easy in case of rifts.

BTW grin So Sisisioge is single? Fine girl. grin Wey my PM button dey again. grin

Summary: By law the baby mama must be strongly protected in case of 'inevitable' future rancour. The house, her allowances (she can hire a nanny etc from this), insurance for the kids.

grin grin grin

Good to know that someone shares my views about the whole thing. Sheybabe is offering him a good deal...free education, medicals, nationality of a great nation for the kid, not gonna hoard the fanny, motherhood experience...plus common sense. All she asks for is some simple assurances here and there...no fuss.

I think the guy isn't really clear about what he wants...he's proposing living under the same roof like a legal couple minus the legal intrinsics. He even hinted that he expects loyalty from her grin...who gets that but a husband grin grin grin grin

Conclusively, I think the wahala of patiently courting a partner and marrying same is too stressful... Na to adopt the oyinbo styles all the way remain. OP just needs to realize that in this kind of arrangement, its strictly a business deal with as much impersonal terms as possible. Otherwise, na war go finish am.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Safiaa(f): 11:43am On May 12, 2018
This is getting serious grin

Watching this thread closely smiley
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by sisisioge: 11:45am On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

Aiyemanika ooooo
cheesy cheesy

Yes she's single
What do you have to offer?
Ayam her manager

Biko give it up...I thought I shared my honeymoon pictures with you. My husband says hi...you haven't still send our wedding present after eating plenty food at the wedding grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by sisisioge: 11:47am On May 12, 2018
Safiaa:
This is getting serious grin

Watching this thread closely smiley

grin grin grin grin

I swearit, quite refreshing after the initial plenty insults sharing.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:54am On May 12, 2018
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Good to know that someone shares my views about the whole thing. Sheybabe is offering him a good deal...free education, medicals, nationality of a great nation for the kid, not gonna hoard the fanny, motherhood experience...plus common sense. All she asks for is some simple assurances here and there...no fuss.

I think the guy isn't really clear about what he wants...he's proposing living under the same roof like a legal couple minus the legal intrinsics. He even hinted that he expects loyalty from her grin...who gets that but a husband grin grin grin grin

Conclusively, I think the wahala of patiently courting a partner and marrying same is too stressful... Na to adopt the oyinbo styles all the way remain. OP just needs to realize that in this kind of arrangement, its strictly a business deal with as much impersonal terms as possible. Otherwise, na war go finish am.

I think the op is trying to make a point about living together!

Let it be known to both of you what co-parenting means. Be on the same page with him. Have a sit down and let it be known to him what you want. Boundaries means that your conversations are only limited to your child, cause that’s what you have in common.

Don’t let emotions blind you because you have a child together, be open minded because at the end of the day it is about your child. Set boundaries where you know what you want. A person should never walk in and out of your life and bed whenever they please. It will only confuse you and your baby. Remember that your child comes first.

Let it be clear to both of you if you can enter into relationships with other people. Your life shouldn’t stop just because you had a baby. We are human beings and we crave love. You can see other people but let him know because big possibility is your new relationship will need to meet your child.

Never let your feelings get the best of you. The person who is most important is your child.

Co-parenting is very possible. But it takes two people who put their egos and pride aside for the sake of their child. You should never have to force anyone to be part of something they don’t want to be in. But if he wants to be part of his child’s life, let him, you can live together.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:59am On May 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

For sure honey, parties every night with the pool littered with hot tanned male bodies serving up cocktails.

I'm off to sugardaddy.com. The keys to my villa may be somewhere on there. grin grin

grin grin

The hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by sisisioge: 12:00pm On May 12, 2018
Martin0:

I think the op is trying to make a point about living together!

Let it be known to both of you what co-parenting means. Be on the same page with him. Have a sit down and let it be known to him what you want. Boundaries means that your conversations are only limited to your child, cause that’s what you have in common.

Don’t let emotions blind you because you have a child together, be open minded because at the end of the day it is about your child. Set boundaries where you know what you want. A person should never walk in and out of your life and bed whenever they please. It will only confuse you and your baby. Remember that your child comes first.

Let it be clear to both of you if you can enter into relationships with other people. Your life shouldn’t stop just because you had a baby. We are human beings and we crave love. You can see other people but let him know because big possibility is your new relationship will need to meet your child.

Never let your feelings get the best of you. The person who is most important is your child.

Co-parenting is very possible. But it takes two people who put their egos and pride aside for the sake of their child. You should never have to force anyone to be part of something they don’t want to be in. But if he wants to be part of his child’s life, let him, you can live together.

Oga, all these could be achieved with each as individuals living apart. Read her post well grin
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by shaybebaby(f): 12:04pm On May 12, 2018
Mindfulness:

grin grin

The hustle is real.
As in! Thunder fire poverty!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2018
sisisioge:

Oga, all these could be achieved with each as individuals living apart. Read her post well grin

so you think so, have you been in such situations
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by sisisioge: 12:23pm On May 12, 2018
Martin0:

so you think so, have you been in such situations

grin grin grin grin

I thought you wrongly quoted me initially... Now I know you didn't.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2018
Am learning from this thread..

I have observed something on this thread!

She will use the child to manipulate him!

She’s also likely to use their child to maintain some control over him; i.e. random phone calls regarding the child when she knows he’s with you. He’ll be left feeling powerless because he has a responsibility to his child after all.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin
I thought you wrongly quoted me initially... Now I know you didn't.
clowngrin
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by pepsyoku: 12:29pm On May 12, 2018
I am interested
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 12:31pm On May 12, 2018
pepsyoku:
I am interested

Do you have any terms and conditions?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2018
hmmmmmm this baby something hmm still observing all comments sha!

They might get back together!

They may decide to give it another shot for the sake of their child or he may run back to her because “her cookie’s way better than yours”. This prospect is always at the back of a woman’s mind.

These crippling insecurities cause baby daddies to feel like they’re constantly being ostracized. Baby-daddy-ville will always be seen as “hostile territory” which you enter at your own risk.
The fact that he is the father of a child not of your womb will remain the defect you just can’t overlook.

just picking out what I think from people's comments sha
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 12, 2018
Shaybebaby. I have read your messages clearly. You still sound and claim to be doing me a favour. You are not the only one with British citizenship and you won't be the last. Secondly, it is very obvious you are just after the luxury that comes with it and money. I doubt we would be compatible for co-parenting, evidences are clear from your utterances. You already passing side insults, children are not even involved yet. What has your location got to do with intelligence? If you are even going into intelligence, I doubt you will ever come close or match me. Your intelligence didn't tell you that me having access to UK and US as stated in my earlier post could imply that I have full access and status of both countries. Let me take your utterances as "Showmanship" attempt to attract male folks looking for woman with settled status in UK. Probably you should have also stated that you doing me favour by giving kids access to child benefits and child tax credit. I don't need your favour.. Not looking for favour. Obviously you should create your own thread and look for who fits your request. I know what I want, I have been taking note of good advices from here as well, shows how flexible and considerate my person is. The last thing I will want is to create hostile environment for kids. Thanks but No Thanks. I will pass. Good luck in your search.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

hmmmm
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by pepsyoku: 12:44pm On May 12, 2018
Dyt:

send me your mail account so that we can start from there
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by sisisioge: 1:06pm On May 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lobatan! The bobo go wan dey one kind troublesome sef. Them never born the pikin, them don dey fight about nationality and kingsmen.

I'm really so sorry OP...I was about going grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:17pm On May 12, 2018
Martin0:

clowngrin
Martin how are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Be Careful With Your Secrets! / Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) / How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.