Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Slept Wit My Ex 2 Night B4 My Wedding, Now I’m Not Sure Who D Dad Of My Son Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept Wit My Ex 2 Night B4 My Wedding, Now I’m Not Sure Who D Dad Of My Son Is (481 Views)

I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slept Wit My Ex 2 Night B4 My Wedding, Now I’m Not Sure Who D Dad Of My Son Is by LoreDnz: 9:00am On May 07, 2018
On the night of my bridal shower, 2 days before my wedding, I slept with an old boyfriend. It was totally unplanned and a long story. I of course slept with my husband the night of the wedding and after.

Read also: I’ve heard rumors about my girlfriend dating another guy, should I confront her?

Three weeks after the wedding, I found I was pregnant. This was 2 years ago. My son is 1 year+ now but I really don’t know who the father is. I am afraid of taking a paternity test and also afraid of the consequences of the future.

The more I think about it, the more concerned I get. Now I am almost having sleepless nights. One day, the ex I slept with.. Continue reading...
Re: I Slept Wit My Ex 2 Night B4 My Wedding, Now I’m Not Sure Who D Dad Of My Son Is by Nobody: 9:19am On May 07, 2018
Our heart and minds are with thise xhristsians killed day before yesterday in southern kaduna not for rubbish like this

Get some sense in your life

(1) (Reply)

"My Children Can Bear My Wife's Surname" - Nigerian Lecturer, Chukwuebuka N.C / Hottest!!! Camping Trip Sex / Happy Birthday To Vampireem!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.