Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) (39426 Views)

Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) / 26-Year-Old Woman Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool In Taraba (Graphic) / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by PrettyCrystal: 10:25am On May 07, 2018
Here's a picture of a wounded woman breastfeeding her little child after both of them survived the recent explosion which happened last Wednesday evening in Zing local government area of Taraba state. The explosion killed at least ten people and injured many others in the area.

The inferno started after a tanker driver, who was reportedly running from soldiers chasing him, lost control of the wheel and in a bid to regain balance, tumbled on another moving tanker.

It was gathered from an eyewitness, the impact of the fall on the tarred road led to a huge explosion, sending balls of fire and plumes of dark smokes into the sky.

The fire soon spread and caught vehicles parked by the roadside, triggering a stampede and commotion as many scurried to flee the raging fire...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/photo-of-injured-mother-breastfeeding-her-baby-after-surviving-explosion.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2018
Look at that hospital I'm sure there was a budget to sort it out.

14 Likes

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by noblealuu: 10:29am On May 07, 2018
This is just pathetic, Nigerian Army always flex muscles with unarmed civilians but turn their faces to Herdsmen serial attacks.

That little baby is in pains likewise the mum. But they just have to survive.

It's really regrettable that even with all these menaces, some slowpokes are still canvassing for support for PMB...

Nigerians are SUFFERING and Buhari MUST be sent back to Daura.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2018
even d baby too was affected.very very touching

34 Likes

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Benjom(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2018
The Lord is their strength.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 10:38am On May 07, 2018
embarassed

This is just heart breaking. Poor child and poor mother,i can't even imagine the pains they're going through.

Quick recovery to them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by rifasenate11(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2018
Chai... it's this kind of people that I will spend my last dime on... not some rich men calling themselves pastors and demanding tithe and seeds in the comfort of their A/C offices.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by madridguy(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2018
Speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Celense(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2018
so pathetic
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Bayajidda1: 11:04am On May 07, 2018
angry
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Bayajidda1: 11:04am On May 07, 2018
angry undecided
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Bayajidda1: 11:05am On May 07, 2018
madridguy:
Speedy recovery.

After every every
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 11:06am On May 07, 2018
Yusuf your father sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 07, 2018
Pray for Nigeria... Keep praying. cry
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by fakuta(f): 11:39am On May 07, 2018
it is well with you ma

3 Likes

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Emmy9ite02(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2018
sad
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2018
God is her strength

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 07, 2018
Baby must wack. So touching
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2018
So sad

But I will blame the driver on this, using soldiers chasing you as an excuse is rubbish.
See the pains and agony he has caused.

The driver and company that hired him should be arrested.
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by KingOvo(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2018
This is one of the most touching pictures I've seen in my life. It just goes to show how important mothers are in the life of Children, even in distress she still fed the baby, she could have suggested he be given baby food or something, but she still came through for her child.
Please take a moment to appreciate your Mothers and thank them for their sacrifices.
Mothers are the real super heroes cry

19 Likes

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2018
shocked
embarassed

I'm speechless!
In such pain!
If you believe mums are priceless hit like.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by minista2009(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2018
God bless our mothers
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2018
God bless all mothers

Our mothers will live long to eat the fruit of their labours

7 Likes

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by XingXhang(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2018
God of mercy.

There is something in every MOTHER.
It's called LOVE and COMPASSION.

No amount of heartbreak can make a lady not to truly believe and long to be loved.

1 Like

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Paradigm777: 11:40am On May 07, 2018
rifasenate11:
Chai... it's this kind of people that I will spend my last dime on... not some rich men calling themselves pastors and demanding tithe and seeds in the comfort of their A/C offices.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by carpmam: 11:40am On May 07, 2018
Feeling for them,quite pathetic
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by cocoboss(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2018
ahhh nawa oh
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by shotmoo: 11:42am On May 07, 2018
the lord is your healer.
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by fawaz22(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2018
there iz no oda love greater than love of amother....btw quick recovery
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by dulux07(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2018
noblealuu:
This is just pathetic, Nigerian Army always flex muscles with unarmed civilians but turn their faces to Herdsmen serial attacks.

That little baby is in pains likewise the mum. But they just have to survive.

It's really regrettable that even with all these menaces, some slowpokes are still canvassing for support for PMB...

Nigerians are SUFFERING and Buhari MUST be sent back to Daura.
The pix is touching, thank God they survived, but has this got to do with buhari, and the army, were u there, do u know why he was being chased, must u always find whom to blame, undecidedyou won't go far with such mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.