Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi (24227 Views)

Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband / Housewife Kills Husband To Remarry Ex-husband In Kebbi / Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by OrientDailyNews: 12:36pm On May 07, 2018
A woman, Mrs. Chioma Ibina has mysteriously killed her mother in-law whose name was given as Mrs. Ibina at Ebyia Unuphu in Abakaliki local government area of Ebonyi State.

Narrating the incident, the husband to Chioma, Maduabuchi Ibina, who told Orient Daily that family members the previous night before the incident occurred caught Chioma with a wheelbarrow. He said the noise of the wheelbarrow attracted one of his step mothers who opened her door but due to the darkness, she could not see anybody. But as she continued to raise alarm, some neighbours in the compound told her ‎it was Chioma who requested to use their wheelbarrow.

According to him, one of the neigbours accompanied his step mother to trail Chioma during which they discovered her strange behaviour. He said they started questioning her. “She first argued that ‎ my mother wanted to use the wheelbarrow to carry firewood, but then they noticed that her body was soaked with blood. They then forced themselves into the room where they saw my mother lying in the pool of her blood with her head crushed with pestle.

“They said before they could recover from the shock, Chioma had disappeared into the thin air”, he stated.

He further noted that there was no form of misunderstanding between him and his wife or any family member, adding that it was Chioma who served them food before he left with his friends for a wake keep.

Maduabuchi, however noted that his wife had playfully asked him not to attend the wake keep but that was settled amicably, wondering why his wife should commit such heinous act. He said that where his wife was later seen was Nkwegu Police Station where she was crying uncontrollably and narrating her ordeal. He said his wife who slept in the bush throughout the night before she was handed over to the police, said she was hypnotised when she was sleeping. That she could only remember that her mother in-law woke her up where she was sleeping under shade of trees in their compound.

Chioma’s husband recalled that he had earlier rejected to marry Chioma two years ago. But being the only son of the parent, he was persuaded to marry Chioma after she passed out from primary school. He said their marriage was controversial as even her inlaws kicked against it, but Chioma threatened to commit suicide if her family stopped her from marrying Maduabuchi.

He recalled how Chioma was working very hard by helping his late mother to carry her goods to the market and how his late mother was pampering his wife.

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/news/housewife-kills-mother-law-pestle/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by noblealuu: 1:03pm On May 07, 2018
Chiomas are getting ASSURANCE this one is here slaying with a PESTLE instead of PORCHE.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by robinso01(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2018
when you are praying for chioma, be specific with the one you want either it is the one that collected assurance or the one that killed her in-law.

14 Likes

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by chiommy123(f): 1:17pm On May 07, 2018
the heart of man is desperately evil who can know it. RIP to the dead.
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 07, 2018
chiommy123:

There she is!!! Na the Chioma be dis walahi!!

Lalasticlala, Seun I don catch her!!

Hurry up before she escapes

14 Likes

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 07, 2018
some will be discussing how they gonna maltreat their mother-in-law when they got married.

If that is how ur mother maltreat ur father's mother,do you think ur mother will still be with your father.

#fishbrain#

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by chiommy123(f): 2:01pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:

There she is!!! Na the Chioma be dis walahi!!

Lalasticlala, Seun I don catch her!!

Hurry up before she escapes
lol seriously it can't be me because I can't even hurt a fly talk more of a human being like me. practically impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Lukgaf(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2018
awon iyawo weere
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by dynicks(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2018
Lol.....life time insurance for prison cell....
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by jovialswag(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2018
Chioma cry

1 Like

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Megatrix: 2:17pm On May 07, 2018
Hypnotized? Hmmmm...........Adonbilivit
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by carpmam: 2:18pm On May 07, 2018
Child abuse,u married her after primary six?u deserve some accolades
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Megatrix: 2:18pm On May 07, 2018
Davido better watch it with his own Chi grin

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 07, 2018
Dis one tie wrappers oooo
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by anyimontana(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2018
Most ebonyi people have bitter heart..

I remember how my security man chased my sales girl with cutlass just becos they were arguing and the girl asked her to shutup not minding my that my manager and I were around..u needed to see the anger on his face..I hard to fire him sharply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by stuffs4me(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2018
Why do women kill so much.

They either kill their husbands or some other family members.
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by sonsomegrigbo: 2:21pm On May 07, 2018
Take a sheet of paper and pen..

Start recording crimes committed daily in the whole of Africa...

I bet you, Igbo will account for 97%of the whole African crime.

Shey dem take crime swear for you ni?

Igbo geeme, flatiron ama

8 Likes

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by kasheemawo(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2018
Jesus Chris of Nazareth shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Shugaddict(f): 2:31pm On May 07, 2018
Chioma the chef... Chioma assurance.. Chioma life time insurance... Chioma Porsche of 45mill.... Chioma pestle fighter... Chioma mother in law killer!!!! Chioma meh chioma!!!! cry
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by Vaneel: 2:31pm On May 07, 2018
Lukgaf:
awon iyawo weere
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:33pm On May 07, 2018
The hatred some wife's have for their mother in-laws is way out if this world. Now she is saying she was bewitched.Women should start learning how to accommodate each other,especially this mother Inlaw and wife's relationships.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by SOFTENGR: 2:35pm On May 07, 2018
chiommy123:
Woman rather
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by boyjo: 2:36pm On May 07, 2018
And you all believe this story??
Re: Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi by donbachi(m): 2:39pm On May 07, 2018
some girls naurally hated their mother-inlaws before they got married.yes,dont ask me how?.they sees mother-inlaws as their perceived enemies.and i wonder if they(daugther-inlaws)wont become future mothers to male children...i once met a girl that told me outrighly ,she will not marry any guy whose mother is alive...but she was living with her mum and brothers that were married as at that time..and she never saw her mother a witch or evil woman.why hate on another's mother?.a woman will seat and pound yam for her own mum anytime she visits,but can never do same for her mother-inlaw.her family members visits ,collects money from husband,drives husband's only car,comes back late.but,husband's family cant..chioma,is a typical example of such women...may God save all mother-inlaws.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) / Amuwo Odofin Task Force Arrests Manhole Cover Thieves / UPTH Mortuary Attendants Remove Eyes Of Dead Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.