Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice (3098 Views)

Please Nairalander I Need Your Help Urgently About My BVN>>> / A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / A Nairalander Explains Phonenumber Update Using ATMs For All Firstbank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 12:52pm On May 07, 2018
Hi

I just joined Nairaland, not too long ago,I've been visiting as a guest, I just decided to join because of an important issue... I have an issue bothering me right now, and I need you guys to advice me

On 25th of March, 2018, I transferred money from my account to another account, my bank is SkyeBank, while the recipient bank is United Bank of Africa(U.B.A),

Note; I transferred the money using Zenith Bank A.T.M machine, and I was charged N100.... My account was debited, while the recipient account was not credited... I waited the whole day, the money wasn't reversed into my account, and the recipient account wasn't credited either

I went to the bank, (my bank), the following day, I complained to the customer care agent, I was told the money as been sent, as in, the money as been approved, so, the fault is not from my bank, that I should wait, the person will see the money... Since then, till now, the person hasn't seen the money, and the money have not been reversed into my own account

On the other hand, the person I sent the money too, also did the same thing, and complained at his own bank, he was told that the bank, his account didn't received any money... And the person has been disturbing me thinking I'm lying, that I don't want to send the money...

I'm going to the bank to lay complain today again, I'm tired, I don't know what to do...

Where's the fault coming from?... My bank?, the recipient bank?, or C.B.N?

Please advice me guys... I don't know what to do

Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 12:54pm On May 07, 2018
Please guys, your advice will be highly appreciated...

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Ologogoro: 1:11pm On May 07, 2018
Sorry for the stress, from my past experiences, the error might be from your bank ,they would keep telling you the recipient would receive it and you'll be surprised that the same bank will reverse the money to your account ,however, It could also be from the recipient bank.

What you have to do it Tag both banks on twitter , tag them in like 4different tweets trust m they'll call him immediately and settle with you within hours.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 1:13pm On May 07, 2018
Ologogoro:
Sorry for the stress, from my past experiences, the error might be from your bank ,they would keep telling you the recipient would receive it and you'll be surprised that the same bank will reverse the money to your account ,however, It could also be from the recipient bank.

What you have to do it Tag both banks on twitter , tag them in like 4different tweets trust m they'll call him immediately and settle with you within hours.

Okay... Thanks

I'll do that
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Kooldon(f): 1:42pm On May 07, 2018
Very Simple. Get The Bank Statements Of Both The Sender And Recipient's Account. It Will Give You A Clue Where Starts From. Since 25th April Is Taking Too Long

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by mejorhofficial(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2018
Get your bank statement and sue those idlot to court, haba the nonsence is too much or you take the op advice by tagging them on twitter
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by nams77: 3:30pm On May 07, 2018
Get the statements from both accounts and do your reconciliation

Oh, someone has already mentioned it above

If your friend is not forthcoming with his statement, then know there is something fishy from his end
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 3:57pm On May 07, 2018
nams77:
Get the statements from both accounts and do your reconciliation

Oh, someone has already mentioned it above

If your friend is not forthcoming with his statement, then know there is something fishy from his end

The person has brought his statement of account, the money didn't appear there...
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by nams77: 4:06pm On May 07, 2018
Miffia:

The person has brought his statement of account, the money didn't appear there...
Go to your bank with the said statement of account. They will likely give you a form to fill for a reversal. It might take some days. But you are certainly entitled to your money
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by odysey: 4:15pm On May 07, 2018
Ologogoro:

tag them again, this time add segalink, citizensgavel, eienigeria, the official account of the efcc, cpc official account You'd get the issue resolved in 24/72hrs

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 8:39pm On May 07, 2018
nams77:

Go to your bank with the said statement of account. They will likely give you a form to fill for a reversal. It might take some days. But you are certainly entitled to your money

I've done that,I've filled the form also, I was told to wait for 5 working days, which I did, but, it's still the same thing
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by eezeribe(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2018
Go to Twitter and call out your bank.
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 10:58pm On May 07, 2018
odysey:

tag them again, this time add segalink, citizensgavel, eienigeria, the official account of the efcc, cpc official account You'd get the issue resolved in 24/72hrs

How will I do that sir?... I don't know much about Twitter
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 10:59pm On May 07, 2018
eezeribe:
Go to Twitter and call out your bank.

I don't know how to go about it?
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by nams77: 6:48am On May 08, 2018
Miffia:

I've done that,I've filled the form also, I was told to wait for 5 working days, which I did, but, it's still the same thing
That money is your money and cannot be taken under any guise. Somebody is not doing his work in that bank. You sabi shout? Go to the bank and make noise, tell them you will write to the CBN and other appropriate quarters.

Let me share an experience with u. A friend called me and told me he was debited but cash was not dispensed or reversed. He said he is not in town presently. Before he traveled he was made to fill a form and up till the point of calling me, the money has not been reversed. I went to the Customer service desk and refilled the form and submitted it (I was able to do this because I am a staff). I gave it to the funds transfer guy to reverse. I never knew he dumped the paper there.
Days later the man called again. Reversal not done. I went back to FT guy. He started apologizing and promised to do it. I called my friend next day, still no luck. I was already fuming by this time as I matched to his desk. This time I stood there and watched him reverse it in my presence
I went to this length to show that most time, stuff like this is as a result of negligence by a staff.
It is your money. Go there and raise a storm
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by motherfucker: 7:00am On May 08, 2018
Miffia:
Hi

I just joined Nairaland, not too long ago,I've been visiting as a guest, I just decided to join because of an important issue... I have an issue bothering me right now, and I need you guys to advice me

On 25th of March, 2018, I transferred money from my account to another account, my bank is SkyeBank, while the recipient bank is United Bank of Africa(U.B.A),

Note; I transferred the money using Zenith Bank A.T.M machine, and I was charged N100.... My account was debited, while the recipient account was not credited... I waited the whole day, the money wasn't reversed into my account, and the recipient account wasn't credited either

I went to the bank, (my bank), the following day, I complained to the customer care agent, I was told the money as been sent, as in, the money as been approved, so, the fault is not from my bank, that I should wait, the person will see the money... Since then, till now, the person hasn't seen the money, and the money have not been reversed into my own account

On the other hand, the person I sent the money too, also did the same thing, and complained at his own bank, he was told that the bank, his account didn't received any money... And the person has been disturbing me thinking I'm lying, that I don't want to send the money...

I'm going to the bank to lay complain today again, I'm tired, I don't know what to do...

Where's the fault coming from?... My bank?, the recipient bank?, or C.B.N?

Please advice me guys... I don't know what to do
the fault is the receiving bank based on my experience and nothing gets done except you lay complaints.
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Hafeexla(m): 7:53am On May 08, 2018
Miffia:

I don't know how to go about it?
Do You Have Twitter Account
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 9:22am On May 08, 2018
Hafeexla:
Do You Have Twitter Account
Yeah
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 9:24am On May 08, 2018
motherfucker:
the fault is the receiving bank based on my experience and nothing gets done except you lay complaints.

I've complained so many times, its still the same thing
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 9:25am On May 08, 2018
nams77:

That money is your money and cannot be taken under any guise. Somebody is not doing his work in that bank. You sabi shout? Go to the bank and make noise, tell them you will write to the CBN and other appropriate quarters.

Let me share an experience with u. A friend called me and told me he was debited but cash was not dispensed or reversed. He said he is not in town presently. Before he traveled he was made to fill a form and up till the point of calling me, the money has not been reversed. I went to the Customer service desk and refilled the form and submitted it (I was able to do this because I am a staff). I gave it to the funds transfer guy to reverse. I never knew he dumped the paper there.
Days later the man called again. Reversal not done. I went back to FT guy. He started apologizing and promised to do it. I called my friend next day, still no luck. I was already fuming by this time as I matched to his desk. This time I stood there and watched him reverse it in my presence
I went to this length to show that most time, stuff like this is as a result of negligence by a staff.
It is your money. Go there and raise a storm

Okay... Thank You Sir
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Hafeexla(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2018
Miffia:

Yeah
What is ya twitter handle
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by motherfucker: 10:38am On May 08, 2018
Miffia:

I've complained so many times, its still the same thing
threaten them with CBN... works like magic! Nigerians only hear one command: VIOLENCE or BRUTE FORCE!

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 10:47am On May 08, 2018
Hafeexla:
What is ya twitter handle

The thing there is that, I've forgotten the password, I'm trying to retrieve it now, its not going...

I can give you my brother Twitter account,... Will it work that way?
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 10:47am On May 08, 2018
motherfucker:
threaten them with CBN... works like magic! Nigerians only hear one command: VIOLENCE or BRUTE FORCE!

Okay Sir... I'll try and do that
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Hafeexla(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2018
Miffia:

The thing there is that, I've forgotten the password, I'm trying to retrieve it now, its not going...

I can give you my brother Twitter account,... Will it work that way?
Ok Send It
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by funkyjms: 11:45am On May 08, 2018
Hafeexla:
Ok Send It

Even if they respond to your tags on Twitter, her card number would likely be requested to resolve such issue. I hope she'd be able to trust you with it.

Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Hafeexla(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2018
funkyjms:

Even if they respond to your tags on Twitter, her card number would likely be requested to resolve such issue. I hope she'd be able to trust you with it.
Her brother would undertake the remaining process, the problem is just that it would have been better if she is an twitter user, or maybe if u can help just tag the three bank and upload the transaction alert message up there coz my phone cant upload picture to twitter
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 2:49pm On May 08, 2018
Hafeexla:
Ok Send It
@adediwuramusbau...
That's it Sir
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Hafeexla(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2018
Miffia:

@adediwuramusbau...

That's it Sir
What Is Your Own Name, Email Or Phone You Use When Registering Twitter. Hope You Have Access To Your Mail
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 3:09pm On May 08, 2018
Hafeexla:
What Is Your Own Name, Email Or Phone You Use When Registering Twitter. Hope You Have Access To Your Mail

I don't have access to the Mail anymore...
But,

I have a new Mail now
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Hafeexla(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2018
Miffia:

I don't have access to the Mail anymore...
But,

I have a new Mail now
Then opening a new handle would take just five minute that would help you alot
Re: Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice by Miffia(f): 3:18pm On May 08, 2018
Hafeexla:
Then opening a new handle would take just five minute that would help you alot

Okay

I'll try that

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Ways You Can Make Use Of Lime Juice. / Imessengers Nairaland Customer Care Page / Keke Napep Or Faragon Bus On Hire Purchase Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.