Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. (6569 Views)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. by 1dlemind(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2018
lefulefu:
400 lbs!!!? shocked... The approximate of two Dangote trucks loaded with cementshocked... In short....
don't worry one shall fall on you this season
Re: I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. by Preshy561(f): 6:37pm On May 08, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm! Dis ur dp ehn cheesy
lool,thanks oga lefu.cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. by ChildOfDoom: 6:39pm On May 08, 2018
Colourich:
Just saying. guys that are into slim ladies don't walk Nairaland making noise about it.
I'm teamSlim. Anyway, anytime cool
Re: I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. by Lalas247(f): 6:16am On May 09, 2018
lefulefu:
op said a 400 lbs babe is chubby to himcheesy. Op is mistaken obese with chubbycheesy. Even Eniola Badmus who is dubbed as the fattest naija chick i doubt if she reach 400 lbscheesy. D 400 lbs chick na America and UK u fit see such...like d type our brothers overseas bring home to marrycheesy. Someone like the adult star Pinky u can refer to that lady as chubby cos she has it in the right placescheesy.
400lb lol op Issa mad man ... well that one is obese na
He need to watch this show 600lb I was like my God how can you eat to the point you can’t even get up from bed ...

I get his point but that’s not chubby Biko that wan na overweight .....
Re: I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 09, 2018
Lalas247:

400lb lol op Issa mad man ... well that one is obese na
He need to watch this show 600lb I was like my God how can you eat to the point you can’t even get up from bed ...

I get his point but that’s not chubby Biko that wan na overweight .....
i saw this programme on TLC about one haitian lady that migrated to the US. Before she came she was a little chubby but after spending some few months in US her weight started shooting up due to the junks she was eating cos her boyfriend wanted her to add more weight so as to be thick. When her weight shot up overboard she was now bedridden. Her boyfriend dumped her and it was her two grownup daughters that started taking care of her.her Cuban doctor instructed her to do away with the junk and introduced her to a healthy meal programme so as to shed off the unwanted weight. She didn't follow the programme up to the letter cos most time when her girls ain't around she will have a neighbour sneak some junk food for her through the window. She eventually died of weight related issues. It was a sort of reality show..they aired it for five Tuesday nights on TLC.
Re: I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. by Lalas247(f): 4:16pm On May 09, 2018
lefulefu:
i saw this programme on TLC about one haitian lady that migrated to the US. Before she came she was a little chubby but after spending some few months in US her weight started shooting up due to the junks she was eating cos her boyfriend wanted her to add more weight so as to be thick. When her weight shot up overboard she was now bedridden. Her boyfriend dumped her and it was her two grownup daughters that started taking care of her.her Cuban doctor instructed her to do away with the junk and introduced her to a healthy meal programme so as to shed off the unwanted weight. She didn't follow the programme up to the letter cos most time when her girls ain't around she will have a neighbour sneak some junk food for her through the window. She eventually died of weight related issues. It was a sort of reality show..they aired it for five Tuesday nights on TLC.
Yh seen the show
Still airing over here ...
Re: I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 09, 2018
I Already Did Na

Whatever that happened Always remember that we still love you here tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

deleted / VIDEO: University Girls Engage In Free For All Street Fight / Women Are So Wicked! :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.