Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Young Girl Who Started Practicing 'lesbianism' At 9, Seeks Deliverance (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Young Girl Who Started Practicing 'lesbianism' At 9, Seeks Deliverance (video) (423 Views)

Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) / 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Who Started Practicing 'lesbianism' At 9, Seeks Deliverance (video) by babile: 2:51pm On May 07, 2018
A new video has emerged showing a 12-year-old girl from Ghana seeking deliverance from 'Lesbianism' at the church of controversial Ghanaian clergy, Bishop Daniel Obinim.

In the video, the little girl claimed that she has been practicing lesbianism for three years while speaking to the founder, Obinim.

According to her, “Three years ago, I slept with one of my seniors in school and since that day, I feel the urge to sleep with girls”

Narrating her first ever ordeal, she told Bishop Daniel Obinim, “My friend came to our house when nobody was around and asked to sleep with her or she will kill me. She took me to a room and forced me to sleep with her holding a knife and a broken mirror.”

“I have been luring some of my mates to practice such acts in the urinal. I have never slept with a guy before”

Watch the video below.
https://newsnow.com.ng/young-girl-started-practicing-lesbianism-9-seeks-deliverance-video/

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/05/18 / The Greatest Of All Blessing / Saudi Arabia,other Countries Announce End Of Ramadan,friday Eid-el-fitr Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.