Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store (15306 Views)

Boom For E-commerce As Jumia, Konga Plan $1.5b, $3.2b Ipos / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by Wynnah(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2018
Following...
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by Nobody: 10:18am On May 08, 2018
Following
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 10:53am On May 08, 2018
ok I am back. What we are currently discussing is Facebook Ads

After you have created your Facebook Page, the next thing is to start loading relevant videos to your product.

How to Source Videos
I don't think i will be able to go into details on how to create videos for your product. The easiest software you can use is Camtasia. Very easy. However, for those of you who do not have the patience to create your own video, you can head over to Youtube.com to do that. Search for videos that have relevancy to your product. Download the video.

After downloading the video, go over to your facebook page. Upload the video as a post. But here is something crucial you must do.

Take for instance, if i am into weight loss niche and probably selling waist trimming band or belt, I will probably find a video discussing or doing an exercise on belly trimming and waist trimming. In the text, i will say something like this "Wow! Exciting waist Trimming Exercise for Women. Get a waist trimming band or belt here => www.jumia.com/storename".

After doing that, I upload it to my Page. That is ready for advert.

I am still entertaining questions.
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by NigelCundy: 11:10am On May 08, 2018
following
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by NigelCundy: 11:12am On May 08, 2018
1stargeneral:

I make my own products. I don't buy goods to ship them in and start selling. However there is a twist to that.

You may not to import any product and still have it delivered to your buyer. That will not work with Jumia Store. In fact you will make more money on that.
Can you please create another thread later on how this can be done?
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 11:19am On May 08, 2018
NigelCundy:

Can you please create another thread later on how this can be done?

I will see what i can do about that.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by cybertron88: 11:20am On May 08, 2018
Have tried being a seller on those two platforms times without number. Same old story that the application is under review or they are currently not accepting new sellers.
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2018
Thanks op I am more interested in T-Shirt printing aspect of the business I hope you will throw more light on it.
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 11:23am On May 08, 2018
cybertron88:
Have tried being a seller on those two platforms times without number. Same old story that the application is under review or they are currently not accepting new sellers.

Which of the platform are you referring to. I made Jumia as a case study. So go and register now.
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 11:24am On May 08, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Thanks op I am more interested in T-Shirt printing aspect of the business I hope you will throw more light on it.

Keep reading. You will get a spark of idea
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 11:26am On May 08, 2018
Ucheosefoh:

Do you print your own tshirt
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by karlboss: 11:28am On May 08, 2018
I park
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 11:28am On May 08, 2018
1stargeneral:
ok I am back. What we are currently discussing is Facebook Ads

After you have created your Facebook Page, the next thing is to start loading relevant videos to your product.

How to Source Videos
I don't think i will be able to go into details on how to create videos for your product. The easiest software you can use is Camtasia. Very easy. However, for those of you who do not have the patience to create your own video, you can head over to Youtube.com to do that. Search for videos that have relevancy to your product. Download the video.

After downloading the video, go over to your facebook page. Upload the video as a post. But here is something crucial you must do.

Take for instance, if i am into weight loss niche and probably selling waist trimming band or belt, I will probably find a video discussing or doing an exercise on belly trimming and waist trimming. In the text, i will say something like this "Wow! Exciting waist Trimming Exercise for Women. Get a waist trimming band or belt here => www.jumia.com/storename".

After doing that, I upload it to my Page. That is ready for advert.

I am still entertaining questions.

I almost forgot to add. You video should not be more than 4mins. The lesser the video the less time it will take your buyers to actually follow the link after watching the video

3 Likes

Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 11:29am On May 08, 2018
karlboss:
I park

Abeg off your app make you park well. Money making strategy is being given away.. lol. How you dey?
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by Pentools(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2018
1stargeneral:

I make my own products. I don't buy goods to ship them in and start selling. However there is a twist to that.

You may not to import any product and still have it delivered to your buyer. That will not work with Jumia Store. In fact you will make more money on that.

Please how do I go about my registration on jumia as a seller, cus it seems the registration/account I have with them is as a customer hence I can't see anything such as setting up my own stores or products where I can start selling....

Moreso, can you pls shade of light on this "you may not to import any product"...the line is confusing. Thanks!
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by karlboss: 12:59pm On May 08, 2018
1stargeneral:

Abeg off your app make you park well. Money making strategy is being given away.. lol. How you dey?
I just dey

How your side?

1 Like

Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2018
1stargeneral:

Do you print your own tshirt
No but interested in everything about the business
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by iLegendd(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 1:49pm On May 08, 2018
Ok i am back.

I was creating a facebook ad campaign step by step for the purpose of this tutorial.

Right now we have been able to create our first post on our Page. Now, it is time to create our first ad.

On the right hand of your facebook personal account, click on Ad. When you arrive on the Ad page click on "Create New Ad".

When you do that, the image below pops up..

Click on "Engagement". You are doing so because you are focusing your Video ad for Engagement.

After clicking on Engagement, another page pops up where you name the Engagement Campaign as seen below;

Do that and click on "Continue"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 2:15pm On May 08, 2018
Now the next screen that comes up is the target country and location box. This is where you choose your target country, state and city for your product. For this tutorial, i chose Nigeria and Women as my target group. This can be seen below;

Next is you need to stream line your target market to the people that will most likely order your product. So lets say i am into any cat related Niche or product, this market research is real and will pay off. Use it if you are in the Cat Niche. Check it out below;

Can you believe this? I am just realising that Nigerian women love cats. This is one Niche no one is looking at. So if i were selling any cat related product, i will definitely make sales.

After you have done this, scroll down to continue.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 2:37pm On May 08, 2018
Now scroll down to Budget & Schedule and set your daily Budget to $5 as seen below;

Click on Continue

1 Like

Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 3:29pm On May 08, 2018
The following page will allow you to choose the Fan page of your product. Once you make the choice of page to use, the post displays. With that you can make a choice of which post you want to post as an advert. In this case, it is the video ad you posted. Image illustrates it below.

Scroll down and click on "Confirm". You will have to wait for Facebook to approve your ad before it goes live.

Remember your ad will run for two days and stops based on our campaign. By the time two days has elapsed, you would have started seeing results in sales.

Thank you.

I bring an end to my sweet method.

I will like to add here that i am currently teaching on how to make over N200,000 from your own ecommerce and online store without stocking any goods. I will show you where to get products you can sell and make up to 500% profit over and over again..

Please join me to be a part of that.

Visit: www.training.usplaceofautos.com/course/n200000-per-day-from-your-own-shopping-website/

Here is what you will learn;

- Where to get products cheap and sell for 500% profit
- How to know hot selling Products and cash in on it
- Winning Facebook Ads Tweaking that will increase your sales. You will make 2x your normal sales
- How to get a viral video for your product, download it and use it as an ad for your product. A viral video will explode your sales. I will be teaching you that

Come now and enrol.

www.training.usplaceofautos.com/course/n200000-per-day-from-your-own-shopping-website/

2 Likes

Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 4:04pm On May 08, 2018
Please keep your questions coming in
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 6:24pm On May 08, 2018
Nicely done I supposed. I have closed from work and I am on my way home
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 8:06pm On May 08, 2018
If you are not making sales, facebook ads is the way. But the only challenge is doing your targeting properly.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 6:54am On May 09, 2018
Good morning amazing people
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by bignero: 9:21am On May 09, 2018
1stargeneral:
Good morning amazing people

you did very well, giving out very expensive and money making info for free God bless

even the meticolous way you went about teaching is very commendable

thats being said i have one question, relating to a statement you made on the first page

you said, one can check jumia to know, what has sold about 500 pcs, please how do i do that?

3 Likes

Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by Bitsy: 9:59am On May 09, 2018
Op, thanks a lot for this info. I'll give this a try to see that it works and if it does, you have yourself a mentee.

Having said that, isn't better to sell products on Facebook itself rather than to direct customers to Jumia/konga?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by living2013(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2018
1stargeneral:
OK let the class begin.

I will be using Jumia as a case study because that is what I use.

So first things first. You will need an online store to be able to make this amount. Jumia and Konga, by default sends you orders once in a while and depending on how effective your titles are. We will come to doing this with your own online store. But let's begin with Jumia.

The first thing you need to do right now is head over to

Jumia. com .ng

Registration is free. Once you are registered, you will proceed to taking an online test.

Don't be afraid. They will take you through some couple of tutorials and the online test has to do with whether you understand everything you have learnt or not.

Once you pass that stage, you are ready to begin your cause to making money from Jumia.

Jumia pays weekly. In this vain, you need to have your product available when so that when you receive orders you will be able to package and drop it off at the closest Jumia office to you.

There is no rush. I will take it step by step.

Pls, must one have a registered business before been approved for selling on jumia.

See the screenshot I got while trying to register with jumia

1 Like

Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 7:32pm On May 09, 2018
bignero:

you did very well, giving out very expensive and money making info for free God bless

even the meticolous way you went about teaching is very commendable

thats being said i have one question, relating to a statement you made on the first page

you said, one can check jumia to know, what has sold about 500 pcs, please how do i do that?

I am sorry I am replying now. I was taking a one day one on one master class with some people. I am just getting home

I quite I appreciate your commendations. To know how many sales that has been made, first search the niche you want to go into, you should see it below the image of the product, just next to cost of the product. If you can't see it, open the desired product in a new tab, you will see it in the product's full description.
Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 7:34pm On May 09, 2018
Bitsy:
Op, thanks a lot for this info. I'll give this a try to see that it works and if it does, you have yourself a mentee.

Having said that, isn't better to sell products on Facebook itself rather than to direct customers to Jumia/konga?

thank you. quite an interesting question. in my own opinion, selling on Jumia/Konga makes appear professional. Not that you won't make sales selling directly. The best way is if you have your own online shop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Will Nigerian Banks Ever Start Issuing Credit Cards? / 272 Firms Shut Down In One Year – MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.