Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Where To Invest 3 Million Naira ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where To Invest 3 Million Naira ? (902 Views)

What Business Can Turn A Million Naira To 3 Million In 11 Months? / Which Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? / What Can I Invest With 1.3 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Invest 3 Million Naira ? by Indigbo: 6:01pm On May 07, 2018
What kind of business can I invest 3 Million Naira on and interest should be coming in ?

Any idea?
Re: Where To Invest 3 Million Naira ? by Giddiebabalaw(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2018
There are so many businesses out there that you can invest this kinda amount of money.
Mini importation is one of the business that fetches long term money and guaranteed.
Also, you can invest with in financial market either in binary option or forex trading.
But my advise is you that you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket. Make sure you invest in more than two or three businesses.
Gracias!!
Re: Where To Invest 3 Million Naira ? by Zende(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2018
quote author=Indigbo post=67361838]What kind of business can I invest 3 Million Naira on and interest should be coming in ?

Any idea?

[/quote]
Join Bitcoin Advantage and you will never regret it.

Re: Where To Invest 3 Million Naira ? by moneyadulttube: 8:44pm On May 07, 2018
invest in adult tube site. check my signature for more info
Re: Where To Invest 3 Million Naira ? by david1234: 6:02pm On May 09, 2018
Invest in transportation..if you need more info and clearity then you can mail me at lukadventureslimited@gmail.com
Re: Where To Invest 3 Million Naira ? by emilex1000: 6:41pm On May 09, 2018
Ggg
Re: Where To Invest 3 Million Naira ? by Jimbaz7(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2018
*How To
Re: Where To Invest 3 Million Naira ? by Amazonboss(f): 11:45pm On May 09, 2018
Indigbo:
What kind of business can I invest 3 Million Naira on and interest should be coming in ?

Any idea?

Sir,invest in winthrills and have peace of mind. Your mone is safe. We have a group that keeps uo with info as it breaks

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Smart About Income – What Every Entrepreneur Must Know. / Hustle. Outside(offline)....if Inside..no Do.(online) / Automated Cooking Gas Station Installation And Business Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.