Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married (78929 Views)

This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / Beautiful Military Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Joelsblog(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2018
There is so much love in this photos, let's congratulate Joke and Tope as they set to tie the knot that will bound them in love forever, after seeing this photos, I wanted to fall in love again, to get married and take pre-wedding photos as lovely as these!

News By JoelsBlog
https://joelsblog.com.ng/pre-wedding-photos-joke-and-tope-set-to-wed-jaytee2018/

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Joelsblog(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2018

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by 912(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2018
Wow lovely couple. The bride is a jaw dropper ah sweh! She is gorgeous

202 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Benjom(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2018
That's cool... He that finds a wife, finds a good thing smiley

Don't submit your CV anywhere until you've seen these samples. They're recruiters' choice:
https://www..com/cv-samples

5 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by divinehand2003(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2018
Nice
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by haywire07(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2018
I can perceive the size of the man's Dick .

The lady is already practicing how to use a strap-on on him whenever his small Dick disappears after two minutes sex

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 07, 2018
Chai. See as the woman set. Just negodu ukwu! grin shocked

The man just be like full bag of white beans. angry Be like say make I kill am.

Will he eat this alone?

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by GraGra247(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2018
The photo studio must be an award winning one.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by karli4nia(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2018
It is palpable that this lady holds a very good position in the sacred ministry of UKWU-NMA grin

God bless their union.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Nogodye(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2018
Don't get it twisted that love is a beautiful thing...
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by HeWrites(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2018
This Pre-wedding photos is not in anyway tempting

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Adebola02(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2018
Beautiful bride, the groom need to hit the gym asap,

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Joelsblog(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2018
karli4nia:
It is palpable that this lady holds a very good position in the sacred ministry of UKWU-NMA grin

God bless their union.

U have sliced me to death with laughter

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 07, 2018
beautiful bride smiley
HML

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:29pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:

Will he eat this alone?
Naso..Na man go beef man before na

Even me too dey feel like make I put that man for jail till I finish with hin woman.

If you ask some ladies now, dem go tell you 100things wrong with the lady

Nature ehn grin

6 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 07, 2018
The lady is very beautiful.... kiss

Like for the lady in the pics....... share for davido's chioma

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 07, 2018
Joelsblog:

U have sliced me to death with laughter

is the lady on instagram? lipsrsealed
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Lonestar124: 7:34pm On May 07, 2018
ShyCypher:

Will he eat this alone?
I'm telling you bro cheesy that girl need slim guy wey go manhandle her in oza room. cheesy

Wishing them luck.

5 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Lonestar124: 7:38pm On May 07, 2018
Hanseel1:
The lady is very beautiful.... kiss

Like for the lady in the pics....... share for chioma
Very Very beautiful... Abeg who is chioma? Is it chioma chukwuka the nollywood actress?

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Joelsblog(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

is the lady on instagram? lipsrsealed

Yes

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 07, 2018
The camera quality is super cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by KanwuliaExtra: 7:41pm On May 07, 2018
Oh yes o!
Lovely.

Another phase in life.
Very obvious it is “THEIR 4TH MARRIAGES”! grin
HML . . . . Again. wink
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by desmont004: 7:41pm On May 07, 2018
Naija i hail ooooo

1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by enemyofprogress: 7:42pm On May 07, 2018
She is not even beautiful mtcheeeeeew
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by kennosklint(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2018
That girl na cream ah swear

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by asawanathegreat(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2018
Looking good, I envy them o, may God bless their union
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Afflalo(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2018
when is the marriage abeg I won 2 Jollof rice
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by carpmam: 7:43pm On May 07, 2018
The man resemble a person with down syndrome, arranged marriage
Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by nonso88(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2018
They're too old joor

But the girl set sha

The guy is too faaaaatt, probably with a small peepee 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 07, 2018
Joelsblog:

Yes

Her username ,please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.