Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

A Nigerian Couple Have Landed In Serious Trouble After They Were Busted With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Couple Have Landed In Serious Trouble After They Were Busted With Her (1124 Views)

76-Year Old Grandfather Robert Busted With Drugs In Edo / Bandits’ Drug Suppliers Ejiofor, Mohammed Busted With 24kg Diazepam, Codeine / Suspected Lagos Robbers Kelechukwu, Godspower Busted With Stolen SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Couple Have Landed In Serious Trouble After They Were Busted With Her by summerflame(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2018
The Special Task Force (STF), Mohali, on Wednesday arrested two Nigerian nationals, including a woman, with 50 grams of heroin, 50-gram cocaine and Rs 40,000 drug money.

The accused have been identified as Jude Justin and his partner Raaita, who were staying in a rented accommodation in Sector 80 here.

Rajinder Singh Sohal, SP, STF, Mohali unit, said the accused were arrested at a naka at Mauli chowk in Sector 80. Besides contraband and drug money, the police also recovered a weighing scale and 10 polythene packets from their possession.

The police said during interrogation, the duo revealed that they procured narcotics from Delhi and supplied them to customers and college students in Mohali.

STF sleuths said the accused could not produce any valid visa, passport or supporting documents for their stay in India.

An STF official said the accused were ‘couriers’, who were paid for each delivery to supply drugs in Chandigarh, Mohali and Kharar.

A case has been registered against the accused under the NDPS Act, 1985, and the Foreigners Act, 1946, at the STF police station in Phase IV.

The accused were produced in court on Thursday and sent to police remand.

Re: A Nigerian Couple Have Landed In Serious Trouble After They Were Busted With Her by emeijeh(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2018
Awon lagbaja
Re: A Nigerian Couple Have Landed In Serious Trouble After They Were Busted With Her by summerflame(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2018
emeijeh:
Awon lagbaja
awon omo iya mi odaran
Re: A Nigerian Couple Have Landed In Serious Trouble After They Were Busted With Her by whitebeard(m): 11:50pm On May 07, 2018
Fuckin' indians, excuse my French..but I don't like them.
Re: A Nigerian Couple Have Landed In Serious Trouble After They Were Busted With Her by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:34am On May 08, 2018
whitebeard:

I dislike them too.
Dirty disgusting Indians angry
Re: A Nigerian Couple Have Landed In Serious Trouble After They Were Busted With Her by summerflame(m): 2:23am On May 08, 2018
whitebeard:
but u like those flat heads arrested ?
Re: A Nigerian Couple Have Landed In Serious Trouble After They Were Busted With Her by whitebeard(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2018
summerflame:
but u like those flat heads arrested ?
pls we love our country abeg..travel to Canada and renounce ur citizenship to Nigeria..we Need to rid this country of unpatriotic people like u
Re: A Nigerian Couple Have Landed In Serious Trouble After They Were Busted With Her by summerflame(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2018
whitebeard:
pls we love our country abeg..travel to Canada and renounce ur citizenship to Nigeria..we Need to rid this country of unpatriotic people like u
yes, I belong to Canada... Learn to mind your business sir
Re: A Nigerian Couple Have Landed In Serious Trouble After They Were Busted With Her by whitebeard(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2018
summerflame:
yes, I belong to Canada... Learn to mind your business sir
pls hear ur self..no serious hear ur self..! U referred to a group of Nigerians as flat heads..! While quoting me..if u had done that without quoting me..I wont have any business with u broda..!! So...I believe u get the drift..!
Re: A Nigerian Couple Have Landed In Serious Trouble After They Were Busted With Her by summerflame(m): 11:21pm On May 08, 2018
whitebeard:
pls hear ur self..no serious hear ur self..! U referred to a group of Nigerians as flat heads..! While quoting me..if u had done that without quoting me..I wont have any business with u broda..!! So...I believe u get the drift..!
just shut up and swerve. U talk too much please
Re: A Nigerian Couple Have Landed In Serious Trouble After They Were Busted With Her by whitebeard(m): 12:03am On May 09, 2018
summerflame:
just shut up and swerve. U talk too much please
better take paracetamol so u sleep well..!

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His Mother For Money Ritual In Anambra. / Lagos Pastor Whose Sex Tape Went Viral Is Forced To Relocate His Church (photos) / Video: River State Task Force Destroy Traders Goods Today Due To LOCKDOWN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.